Why do dancers show up when they aren't working?

Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:19 AM
I went to the local strip club Friday night and it was bad that the ATF wasn't there (I heard from her friend she's sick), but then another favorite of mine decided instead of actually dancing, she would come with her boyfriend and watch everything. There is a table right by the entrance which generally gets taken by dancers and every once in a while, I could see her talking to the dancers who were dancing. I found it irritating. And since it was Friday, you'd think she'd want to maximize her earnings, except who knows if the boyfriend approves. I don't show up at work on my days off, so why would a dancer?

11 comments

Is your workplace somewhere you can get free drinks and look at titties?
potheadpl
14 years ago
She, or more likely, he BF, is dealing to the other dancers? *All* of her friends are in the club and she has no life outside?
georgmicrodong
14 years ago
I don't show up at work on my days off, so why would a dancer? A few years ago, when I decided to part ways with my second ATF (but not the club), I made a point of being there when she wasn't (I knew her schedule-she went to school). Still, she kept showing up. Somewhere in the club, there was a spy. Finally, the breaking point came at Thanksgiving. She actually left her two boys (ages 8 and 4), boyfriend, and mother (at the Thanksgiving table), to try to get me in the back room. I had decided to part ways with her because she had gone from putting out to just being a tease. When she asked if we could go in the back, I asked her if we were both going to get naked. When she said no, I said "no sale, please go away". It's not just the customers who are pathetic.
Dudester
14 years ago
Maybe to talk to their coworker friends.
gatorfan
14 years ago
This happens at my favorite club frequently. They come in to bull shit with their friends or to party with their BF's/husbands. It does not bother me. Some just come in to check out the action. If it is dead, they do not suit up. They ask their friends how the action is going and if business is not good, they leave. Several months ago one of my favorites was in her street clothes and getting ready to leave. She came over and sat and talked to me. I asked her to suit up so that we could do some dances. She said I don't want to but why don't we just go to the back room and I will "take care of you". I said "that wouldn't be much fun with those clothes on". She then lifted her sweat shirt to reveal no bra and pulled her spandex pants fore ward to reveal no undies. We went to the back. Her attire was no obstacle. My hands were all over her. She pulled my dick out, lubricated it with saliva and with my hands down her pants gave me a very nice HJ. I just saw her this last Thu and we did some dances but they were not nearly as erotic because of the stripper clothes. I would love to do it again.
shadowcat
14 years ago
DandyDan, Workaholic strippers? I've been seeing a variation where dancers get off shift, change into their civilian clothes, then hang around the bar for a couple more hours, like they don't want to go home yet. This also produces that weird experience where you see a working dancer topless and in a thong and she doesn't interest you at all, later you see her in her civy t-shirt and tight jeans and you suddenly "want" her bad.
steve229
14 years ago
could be that the only life they have is what they have in the club.
troop
14 years ago
It could be workaholic stripper or could be a stripper without a place to stay except for an abusive boyfriend so she goes to the strip club to escape. Some strip clubs have set schedules while others let dancers show up whenever as long as they pay a house fee/tip out
samsung1
14 years ago
I think the drug dealing is the most likely explanation. Other times its because they are all planning a party later on. A sorta strippers get together with friends which turns into a drugs / sex party. Sorry, customers aren't welcome but their biker, gangster, drug dealer friends are along with the BF or husband they are supporting.
Player11
14 years ago
She could also be hooking on the side and using the club as a base of operations when not dancing.
SuperDude
14 years ago
A lot of regulars (day time) spend a lot of time on their shifts talking to the other girls. I think a lot of them also probably come in just to hang out. It's the people they know best and the club is a place they're comfortable. I see some girls finish a shift, get dressed and then hang out at the bar for a long time *paying* for their drinks.
uscue13
14 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion