No reviews for May 26

Monday, May 28, 2012 12:14 AM
I was just looking at the reviews, in the event a place I go to made it and I found it odd that no one wrote a review on the 26th. I realize it's a 3-day weekend, but I still found it odd that no one would have wrote one then. I always thought in the past the review got put onto the date it was written. Is it still like that or is it listed under the day it's reviewed?

13 comments

Seems fishy, I say an internal investigation should be conducted. Also, I wonder if www.tuscl.net is hiring?
23cambyman
12 years ago
Usually the same day it's written, it gets posted. Hard to say what's going on.
vincemichaels
12 years ago
Vince, I've noticed that if I don't write one at some early morning hour, they will have it up within 5 minutes, so I have to say a whole day without reviews is weird.
DandyDan
12 years ago
I don't think I'll think to long or hard about this.
Clubber
12 years ago
Yeah, I noticed this too. I was going to post a thread about it, but it looks like you beat me to the punch!
GoVikings
12 years ago
I know that snowtime submitted a review on Saturday that has not been published. It was a long one and he is worried that it is lost and may have to resubmit it. I told him to wait a few days. Founder may have been taking a Holiday. However many years ago there was a glitch and everything had to be resubmitted. During that one, founder did post a notice on the discussion board.
shadowcat
12 years ago
I posted a review on Saturday and also updated club details but the review did not come through. The club details were changed. And when I clicked on the club name and then "review this club" link I received a warning I had already reviewed the club within the past 30 days and would not get VIP credit for an additional review. And my stats do not show I have reviewed a new club either. So something went wrong besides no one submitting a review that day.
Corvus
12 years ago
I now found my review from Saturday and my profile shows I've reviewed a new club but I had to look in my profile details to find it. Still no reviews shown for Saturday's date though.
Corvus
12 years ago
Probably just limited staffing. They do a great job posting reviews daily so I don't mind if they take a holiday on memorial day weekend.
samsung1
12 years ago
The review that snowtime submitted on Sat, the 26th, has now been published on today's date.
shadowcat
12 years ago
I too posted one on Saturday night that didn't get posted until today
inno123
12 years ago
Everyone was on shadowcat hiatus that day
gatorfan
12 years ago
My review from Saturday was also posted today. Thanks TUSCL.
Corvus
12 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion