Reviews naming names on undesirable dancers

Friday, July 13, 2012 7:16 PM
I've been thinking about this for past couple of weeks. Then StallOut's thread brought it more to forefront. When you haven't had direct experience with a dancer but have observed behavior you think others should be warned about Do you write in in a review. Here is situation. In a club I regularly attend have observed one dancer 3 times do things that guys should be warned about but I've never interacted with dancers just over heard or have seen while in a VIP session with a favorite dancer. What happened 1. The dance trapped a guy against wall asking him for a tip physically blocking him from leaving VIP couch area. 2. The dancer I was with heard her ask for a $1000 tip. I heard the tip request but not the amount. This was in a $300 per hour VIP area and not sure but they may only have been there for the $160 half hour time. I do know the managers were dealing with a declined credit card. And knowing the club approach to CC that would have been a 2nd session. 3. Last week saw her Ask a customer for tip guy started to leave and got 6 ft away then returned to hear him look for his wallet. Don't know for sure but felt as if she was hiding the wallet. And think we heard him say you slapped me. In summary, this dancer is very aggressive in seeking tips and have observed physical intimidation of guys. But I personally have not had a dance with her. Should I write a review and name her? This club I regularly visit and only review when club makes changes. No changes so no other reason for a review. What does this board think I should do?

17 comments

I would personally prefer that negative reviews of true rip-off girls would name names, and in fact give descriptions so that the dancer can't just change her name in order to continue to get away with a true rip-off. But what you're reporting is not necessarily a true rip-off. You are reporting a high level of "excess hustle" but you are not reporting a true bait-and-switch, nor are you reporting a demand for excess payment that was extorted inappropriately. So, she's not an extortionist: She didn't GET the extra money she demanded or, if she did, she only got it through VOLUNTARY action of the men. They either gave it or didn't, and disliked their interaction with her or didn't. And, she's not a bait-and-switch liar: She didn't pro-actively claim she would perform one level of service, a level which would be reasonably understood to be a valid promise at the club in question (given the club's general spoken and unspoken "rules") but then fail to provide that level even though she received agreed-upon money for it. I don't see any descriptions of false advertising, or a detriment to a customer due to the fact that he paid for something and relied on her false word about it. So, she's not actually the sort of person who needs to be named. In my PERSONAL opinion. Others will have significantly differing opinions, I think. The idea of naming any dancer by name, whether positively or negatively, is one of the most difficult on this (or any other adult-services-related) board. Many people say "No, almost never." Many other people say "Yes, almost always." Consequently, I strongly urge you to get many more opinions, and in fact to get "official" opinions from the website operators and owners, before deciding on any choice in the matter as your own.
Book Guy
12 years ago
I would say "yes" in naming her provided you feel the evidence of wrong doing is strong enough. Physical intimidation is flat out wrong.
motorhead
12 years ago
I agree with motorhead. If you are positive about the evidence, bust her. For many years I have been giving out in my reviews my "Bitch of the month" award to deserving dancers.
shadowcat
12 years ago
I'm on the fence.
Alucard
12 years ago
Yes, name her. Help your fellow clubbers avoid the intimidation and unnecessary aggressiveness.
sinclair
12 years ago
You always name bad dancers. You don't want other people to get ripped off and hopefully, you can eliminate her from being there in the future. ROB's like this deserve to suffer.
DandyDan
12 years ago
"When you haven't had direct experience with a dancer but have observed behavior you think others should be warned about Do you write in in a review." Only if you directly observed the behavior and it isn't via hearsay.
Clubber
12 years ago
"trapped a guy against wall asking him for a tip physically blocking him from leaving VIP couch area ..observed physical intimidation of guys..." So this dancer is, what, some kind of Amazon? Female MMA fighter? Maybe this whole "I'm a nice guy with soft hands" thing is getting out of control...
steve229
12 years ago
Definetely name the dancer! That's one of the reasons we come here, is to share information both good and bad. For the most part, I find the info provided here to be very accurate!
stenton1
12 years ago
Definitely name a ROB. Be more careful with girls who are just hustling. If she's actually making threats, absolutely out her. If she's just being aggressive, it's gonna be more of a judgement call. A general statement of "one or two dancers were extremely aggressive" or something like that. If their behaviour crosses the line, name names. Unfortunately, where exactly the line is is yours to discover. :)
georgmicrodong
12 years ago
"Maybe this whole "I'm a nice guy with soft hands" thing is getting out of control..." ROTFLMAO literally. Great one, Steve
motorhead
12 years ago
If you're writing a review for my favorite club, I would REALLY appreciate knowing if a dancer I might take for VIP is going to try to physically force a larger tip from me. I won't name names if I get a disappointing dance but this kind of bullying extortion should definitely be publicized. Help out your brothers, Racejeff!
3LeggedMan
12 years ago
Im on the fence. If its a very large club, outing her may not matter. So many girls I work with are wearing wigs and changing their names once a month. Many quit dancing and then a new dancer grabs their old name. Even in small clubs the turnover and change in looks happen alot. Chances of you hurting her long term by outing her are slim. You may be hurting a new girl who has her name though.
Stiletto25
12 years ago
Name that bitch, then let juicebox fuck and cum all over her
23cambyman
12 years ago
It really depends on how you write it. If you say, I was in VIP area with my ATF and I observed "Name Girl and Outfit" giving a customer excess hassle over tip for thier VIP encounter. So very important you come to full agreement on price before starting dances. If it is repeat thing then eventually you will capture all her wardrobe.
StallOut
12 years ago
I had some money stolen from my wallet during a two girl VIP session. I complained to management and it became apparent that club management would not be taking any action with regard to the dancers (or the recovery of my money, about $100). After some thought, I decided to post a review/warning on TUSCL and another web site. These reviews named the two dancers and gave a description. On one other occasion, I posted the name of a dancer who did not deliver on promises during a VIP session-- a ROB. I did this for two reasons: 1) illegal/unethical behavior should have a consequence to deter it in the future (short of a physical altercation, the best consequence that I could arrange was a public report that might have some impact on the dancer's future earning potential) 2) I wanted to warn other club goers so that they'd avoid these dancers and more generally not make the same mistake that I made (losing track of the location of my wallet during a two dancer VIP). In the above instances, I had DIRECT experience with the objectionable dancer (I don't report based on second hand here say) and the dancer behavior was down right deceptive or dishonest. I would also report on dangerous dancer behavior.
Electronman
12 years ago
I think negative reviews most of the time end up reading like jealous strippers. Any idea how you weed that out?
gatorfan
12 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion