Topless or Nude club

Monday, October 8, 2012 9:18 AM
Should topless clubs have a minimum breast/cup size? Should nude clubs have a weight max? What do you think?

19 comments

No simply because different strokes for different folks.
mrrock
12 years ago
No. I'm tempted to say "that's a clown question bro" but I won't since that's become too cliche. But it is a silly question. Most good managers keep the morbidly obese from working. And many guys like slightly thicker girls. And the cup size question....(rolling my eyes)
motorhead
12 years ago
Lol
JuiceBox69
12 years ago
Wow really? No.
rh48hr
12 years ago
I think that is up to the customer. I have my own limits; but I don't expect that everyone here would agree with every one of them all the time. As long as it is easy enough for me to find s girl or two that fit the bill for me, I don't really care who else is there.
newmark
12 years ago
Quality control is the decision of the manager and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Variety is good. Fugly is bad.
SuperDude
12 years ago
No.
lopaw
12 years ago
No no no no...
deogol
12 years ago
@nomadic: unless you're in a large enough metro area, some clubs have to work with what they can get for dancers. @motor: agree, but there isn't exactly an over abundance of good managers IME. (And surprisingly, bad managers don't self destruct as easily as I would expect)
mjx01
12 years ago
no, to each his own. no, variety is the spice of life. no, keep your sticks with bolt-ons, I want something to sink my fingers into. I think that covers it......... NO!
igloo9999
12 years ago
No minimum / maximum breast size. Some customers like them small, some like them super-huge, some like them somewhere in the middle. Now when it comes to weight, you can't really set a maximum because what's obese for one woman might be skinny for another. A 4'7" girl with a small frame who weighs 140 pounds might look huge but that 130 pound 6'2" girl might look amazing.
jack0505
12 years ago
Variety is better
drzoidberg
12 years ago
No and no because as it's been said, to each his own. I myself have a favorite who is fat at the moment and as long as she gets what she wants out of it, I don't see a reason to get rid of her.
DandyDan
12 years ago
I don't think a lot of clubs really care about the actual numbers here. You either look hot or you don't in most management eyes. You could be slightly overweight but still overall look really sexy. Some clubs are more strict about this than others, but even in the strictest places I doubt they actually care about the real numbers - just the overall look, especially the waist line, etc. If a girl's got a thin stomach but some fat built up in the ass - well that might work well for her in selling dances anyways. ;)
gsv
12 years ago
The reason I comment is this too many times I go to clubs only to find a slew of flat chested girls. Like less than an A cup, however some very skinny girls give greater grindage. Larger girls don't bother me as long as their breasts stick out further than their tummy and their waist less than their shoulders. Maybe a 1:2:1 ratio minimum requirement of flat to natural to bolt ons. I liked the article on the Black Belts, they are rare and if you find them hold on tight.
nomadic1
12 years ago
Motorhead - I know the question could be mocked but I wonder if the managers are blind or just don't give a sh-- As long as the girl pays the club who cares about her. Do all clubs require the stripper to pay up front or do some clubs make it based on drink prices and cover charge? I like variety but please give some variety...
nomadic1
12 years ago
No.
rickdugan
12 years ago
I like small tits... so maintain the variety please
bobmma
12 years ago
eww Jack, that's gross. If that chick is 130lb and she's 6'2", then she's fucking anorexic. And an anorexic chick with bones popping out of her is NOT sexy. That's far under the normal weight for someone her size. I know because I'm 6'4" (that that short people).
Estafador
12 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion