King of Diamonds, Inver Grove Heights, MN: Really the best strip club in USA, or

Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:36 AM
Let me just start by saying my very first home, before my parents bought their house, was in Inver Grove. They moved to Cottage Grove, across the Mississippi River from Inver Grove, shortly after I was born. I remember one time me and my one friend from my time in Minnesota that I still keep up with went bike riding over the toll bridge that used to be immediately east of there and we stopped at that building and even then, I was fascinated by what possibly happened there. The King of Diamonds was supposed to be the first place I ever went drinking at (we had it all planned, years in advance), but then life got in the way and I ended up moving first to the Chicago area and currently live in Omaha. Anyway, they have it listed as the number 3 club, after Adelita's and Hong Kong in Tijuana, which makes it the top real strip club, as opposed to brothel. Can that possibly be? Anyone know anything about how it is now? Does that rating make sense?

12 comments

The top 10 is NOT a scientific poll. It is flawed by too many inexperienced club reviewers.
shadowcat
11 years ago
D-Dan! Lay off the coffee.
tumblingdice
11 years ago
That place sucks. Wouldn't rank it in the top 100.
stanlee
11 years ago
I've been to KOD several times. While it is a decent, average club I wouldn't even put it in my top 5 for MN, if I include all the non-TC area clubs. I remember about a year or so ago KOD shot up the rankings reaching #2 for a week or two and then it just plummeted down to 100 something shortly after. Consequently I don't even look at the rankings on this site as they are obviously and seriously flawed and easy to manipulate.
HowdyPilgrims
11 years ago
NOT!
Alucard
11 years ago
I view clubs making the T100 list as being the best in their particular area. Only ~ 60 total reviews average for clubs in #3 & #4 slot- REALLY?? When plenty of worthy clubs with > 300 reviews don't make the list. A club in Podunk, WI making #82 slot with 39 reviews. Yes, it is probably the best for many miles around, but should someone on a business trip to Madison or Milwaukee rent a car just to go there ? Tampa clubs from Orlando, or COI clubs from SoCal surburban jungle- YES. But this club? Meh.
minnow
11 years ago
Yeah top 10 list is flawed. Hell the first two are Mexican brothels. I think a minimum 300 reviews should be a requirement for being in the top ten.
jester214
11 years ago
I agree 100% with Jester.
Clackport
11 years ago
KOD is not even the best club in Inver Grove Heights, and I don't think there even is another club there.
mal_hodgson
11 years ago
In live in the Twin Cities....go to many clubs here and KOD isn't even close to the top 5 locally. It's a nice little diversion to a neighborhood bar setting with some nice, but not spectacular, girls. Is it an odd coincidence that there have been reviews almost daily this week about the place? Is someone rigging the system?
grand1511
11 years ago
This is what you get in a frozen Tundra during the long, long winter. Keep in mind-- people here vote for Al Franken and Obama. Serious Brain Freeze.
bubbaloo
11 years ago
Thanks, everyone. I was skeptical because my buddy I mentioned told me his experience with the place, which was basically it sucked. Granted, that was several years ago and things do change, but usually, things don't change that much.
DandyDan
11 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion