Now hiring the Class of 2013

Saturday, July 6, 2013 10:19 PM
Someone posted this picture on a different message board (not a strip club board). Don't know where this would be. [view link]

12 comments

It is often said that if you don't like the choice of dancers at a particular club or in a particular city, that there are girls turning 18 every day. This club just chose to emphasize that by putting it on its marquee. I entered "The Pony" into TUSCL's search feature and several possibilities came up: Starkville, MS Huntsville, AL Evansville, IN Poplar Bluff, MO Springfield, MO Memphis, TN Anyone recognize the sign and which "The Pony" it is?
Club_Goer_Seattle
11 years ago
I just thought it was interesting they're going after the 18 year olds already. It also makes me old to know there are now girls stripping who weren't born when I graduated high school.
DandyDan
11 years ago
"That's the thing a out high school girls. I keep getting older but they stay the same age."- Dazed and Confused
SlickSpic
11 years ago
Most dancers I know started at 18. Would you rather be working at Walmart?
jackslash
11 years ago
I know one dancer who started dancing at 18 and that was while she was still in high school! Her birthday was in February of her senior year. She danced for at least 12 years longer, maybe more.
Club_Goer_Seattle
11 years ago
That was Alucard,he is already working on the class of 2020.
tumblingdice
11 years ago
From their face book page. Pink Pony Tampa May 31. Now hiring Class of 2013! There is no such thing as too many women! Photo: Now hiring Class of 2013! There is no such thing as too many women!.
shadowcat
11 years ago
Coo-el... Pink Pony trip!
zipman68
11 years ago
New meaning to campus recruiters.
gatorfan
11 years ago
I've seen it.... not the advert but the situation.... last year at my main regular club was a girl that started dancing in March and graduated from high school in May. She didn't worry about classmates visiting her since they weren't old enough to get in. The funny part is that the club is 2 blocks from her school. And, before you ask, the club was there first and grandfathered to that location.
igloo9999
11 years ago
18-year-old girls make me feel old. 18-year-old boys make me feel a strange mixture of lust and repulsion.
duomaxwell
11 years ago
I've probably seen some 18 year olds at one of my regular clubs. I wouldn't know if they were still in school at the time. Hell, at that club, my club ATF was only 19 when I met her. I'd have to assume she got hired on at 18. My other two regular clubs probably have hired 18 year olds, but the one club never seems to have anyone that one stick around and I never see anyone that young at the other.
DandyDan
11 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion