Ex dancers coming to the club as customers

Sunday, September 29, 2013 2:54 AM
Just tonight, I went to my favorite club and I saw no less than 3 ex dancers in the club, all of them with their boyfriends, I presume, and all of them as customers. 2 of them I bought lap dances from, and one of those is my former club favorite. Just curious, if you see them in a club, is it ever a good idea to say hello or is it just a good idea to stay away? I personally stayed away, because I didn't want to meet the boyfriend, at least for the old favorite. The other two I didn't really know before. Just another thing about seeing my old club favorite there. My current club favorite said my old favorite sold all her old outfits and heels and everything (new fave has a set of old fave's heels), but I think the fact old fave came in proves she isn't over it yet and eventually, she'll return. Would it be worth waiting for her to come back?

18 comments

A regular favorite once took me to a club following a dinner date and insisted on arranging dances with girls in the club. I could see the diva competition level increase and actually became the benefactor to some of the best dances that I ever had. The current favorite seemed to "get off" with the experience. Afterward we relocated to shoot some pool before finally ending up back at the hotel.
ididthisonce
11 years ago
I think that you played you're hand accordingly. That's a tough situation. Especially if you happen have your hands tied.
SlickSpic
11 years ago
Nice bro
Gucci_Mane
11 years ago
While doing an OTC with a former ATF, we several times went to visit her 1st club [Where she 1st started dancing] as customers.
Alucard
11 years ago
I've seen them and I avoid them. What's the point? She's not going to suck your cock again.
shadowcat
11 years ago
Lol shadowcat is real cynical these days.
Estafador
11 years ago
Agree with SC. I would not go out of my way to try and say hi. Chances are they would avoid conversation me too. I could understand why they would want to come back in as civilians. Not real sure why they would want to bring the BF.
Lone_Wolf
11 years ago
Ex customers coming in as dancers?
gatorfan
11 years ago
Some time ago, I heard a bouncer say unless a girl is working in the club, she can't dance there. I must have mistakenly thought one girl was a dancer. She already danced for me before the bouncer came over. I didn't know her so I didn't know why he was telling me. Probably thought I knew her. She must have been an ex dancer or dancer from another club.
sharkhunter
11 years ago
Sometimes it's fun to go in and visit your friends after you stop dancing at a club.
duomaxwell
11 years ago
I baked bread once and started selling it at Stop-n-Shop. They kicked me out. Maybe there's some big conglomerate that owns both Stop-n-Shop and strip clubs, that's why they have similar rules.
ilbbaicnl
11 years ago
It's the Big Bread lobby in Washington. They're always baking up a batch of no good topped off with a helping of fuck you for reassurance.
SlickSpic
11 years ago
Unscientific and ignorant analysis: (1)Some dancers have no real social life outside of the club. Even though they have left, it may be the only world where they feel comfortable;(2)loyalty to friends. They know how hard it is to make money in the club. Bring your boyfriend in to help your dancer friends make money; (3)Nostalgia. Why do we go to high school reunions? (4) Looking to see if it might be worthwhile to re-enlist.
SuperDude
11 years ago
"Some dancers have no real social life outside of the club." I've never talked to a dancer for whom this seemed to be true. Strippers, unsurprisingly, don't enjoy prudishness. Some of them manage to eliminate or minimize contact with prudes. But most have emotional bonds with prudes (including guys with double standards) that they can't or won't break. So going to the club is a little break from living with prudery. Any workplace where, like a strip club, it's constantly up and down who's flush and who's broke is stressful. Almost everyone would need a social life that's removed from that stress.
ilbbaicnl
11 years ago
"Sometimes it's fun to go in and visit your friends after you stop dancing at a club" That's what my one time ATF was doing.
Alucard
11 years ago
After she quit, I took my SB back to her old club a couple of times. She said she missed her friends, and liked gloating at her enemies. She got bored with it pretty quickly, though.
georgmicrodong
11 years ago
I see a lot of ex-dancers coming in as customers with other customers. I don't approach, but a few have approached me. They were mostly engaged in regular OTC/SB relationships with the dude they were with, but none were exclusive. Two were with new boyfriends, one was honest about her past with him and the other went way out of her way to stage a chance meeting of her BF and I could tell her she & I had never done anything more than dance, which wasn't a lie but it wasn't because she didn't offer. This time of year, there are a lot of current dancers coming in as customers too. That can be a fun situation...
Dolfan
11 years ago
Superdude- I wouldn't be shocked if #1 and #4 are both true as for my old club favorite. If she came back, it wouldn't be the first time she quit then came back. I believe it would be the third, actually. Then again, if she did come back, she may be right at the bottom of the pecking order. I also think if she were serious about leaving the business, she'd move far away instead of staying in the Podunk town the club is in.
DandyDan
11 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion