Anyone ever met a dance who had their breast implant blow up on them?

Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:10 AM
In the make out post, I mentioned a girl who let me kiss both her lips. Anyway, I hadn't seen her for 5 years, but she came back to my favorite club after some time away, and one of the things she mentioned was that she had to quit dancing for a time because her implant exploded. The weird thing is I didn't even notice her tits were not symmetrical til she said that. But one is definitely bigger and has an implant, while the other is smaller. Just curious if anyone else has met one like that? That seems like the ultimate nightmare scenario for a dancer.

12 comments

I've seen it on a civie gal. She was smart, hot, and cool. It didn't seem to effect her professional life. Personal life, I can't comment on. I only knew her for so long.
SlickSpic
10 years ago
Exploding breast implants? Now I'm afraid to go back to the strip club!
jackslash
10 years ago
@jackslash- I never said it happened when she was dancing. I wouldn't wish that on any dancer. Frankly, I don't think what actually happened was the implant exploding, but that was how she described it.
DandyDan
10 years ago
I know of a couple of strippers that had to have leaky implants replaced. Before you guys give me a hard time, I only watched the chick tv show “Designing Women” once. That is the honest truth. Ann Potts’ character had inherited some money but it was required by the will that she use the inheritance for something frivols in nature. She announced to the others that she was considering breast implants. Jean Smart’s character responded “I knew a stewardess once that got them and they blew up on takeoff”. LMAO Maybe they can explode. I guess because of my appreciation of boobs, the line has stuck with me over the years. Watching too much TV trying to achieve bond time with the Mrs. in order to get laid.
ididthisonce
10 years ago
They don't explode, but saline implants have a none deflation rate. When it happens, no harm no foul. And the implant can be replaced rather easily. Silicone gel implants do rupture, but when they do it's much less obvious cosmetically.
scatterbrain
10 years ago
I have never heard of one exploding. That may be a good weapon of war. Make exploding robot strippers
crazyjoe
10 years ago
I she does a titty fuck, I can explode her implants with one mighty LDK shot!
lapdanceking82
10 years ago
@Joe&Duke, don't give those fuckers any ideas
mikeya02
10 years ago
Da le Mikey. Women are dangerous enough on their own.
SlickSpic
10 years ago
I knew a dancer who had one deflate. She couldn't afford to replace it and had to quit dancing.
lotsoffun201
10 years ago
I might consider joining the TSA and check female passengers in case they are carrying possible exploding implants. It will take the touch of an expert to determine if her boobs have implants. Then I will need to squeeze and move the breasts to see if they pop or stay firmly in place. We don't want to risk have something explosive on airplanes do we?
sharkhunter
10 years ago
If I had a job doing this, I probably would get tired of it and wouldn't want to visit strip clubs anymore. Some girls obviously have no implants while some women I wouldn't want to touch them. Hey, I could be a random inspector. Inspecting just the hot girls who look like they could have explosive breasts. TSA would probably mess it up and make it 100%. no thanks.
sharkhunter
10 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion