OT- Casey Kasem missing

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:34 AM
A judge has ordered an investigation into the whereabouts of Casey Kasem, former radio host of American Top 40 and the voice of Shaggy (my avatar) of Scooby Doo. I hope they find him soon, as he has Parkinson's and can't speak. [view link]

7 comments

That sucks. I grew up listening to Casey. His daughter's in radio and doesn't look too shabby.
SlickSpic
10 years ago
Maybe he got his wish to reach for the stars and hitchhiked a ride with some aliens
motorhead
10 years ago
@Slick- I used to listen to his American Top 40 show every week. I even listened at the dinner table, which probably pissed off Dad. The long-distance dedications were quite cheesy, though.
DandyDan
10 years ago
Hopefully they're searching for him from ♪ ♫ “coast to coa-oaast!” ♫ ♪
steve229
10 years ago
Sad news. The clearly need to get the whole Scooby gang looking. Hell, ask Scrappy as well. That lil pup was obnoxious but I'm sure he'd pitch in and help find the voice of Shaggy!
zipman68
10 years ago
Let's hope that Old Man Withers From Down By The Docks didn't get to him.
SlickSpic
10 years ago
“… and the voice of Shaggy …” I used to watch Scooby Doo some growing up and did not know this. I recall him and his family situating being described in one of those Hollywood TV shows (e.g. The Insider – or one of those) – his family accused his wife of being a trophy wife that was keeping him from his family in order to keep his money for herself.
Papi_Chulo
10 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion