3 odd things from my visit to my local stripclub tonight

Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:37 AM
1. Before I ever stepped foot inside the club, the door girl was giving a customer a breathalyzer, and he failed it and thus his whole group left. I have seen people denied admission due to being underage, but never that. 2. There were 3 girls on stage early in my visit, and all 3 of them did not have any tattoos. 3. There were 2 different girls with butt cheek butterfly tattoos, half the butterfly on one cheek and half the other. So what is this world coming to?

12 comments

If your state has a host liability law (or Dram Shop law), and the club serves alcohol, I could understand them doing the breathalyzer screening. This is a third party liability law, which holds the server of alcohol responsible for any damages inflicted on a third party by anyone to whom they serve alcohol. In New York State, the courts interpret this law strictly. For example, in a decision a few years ago by the NYS Court of Appeals, four bars were held equally liable to pay a multi-million dollar judgment for the actions of a patron who ended up driving while intoxicated and killing someone in a car accident, despite the fact that the patron had only one drink in each of the first three bars before drinking very heavily in the fourth. The breathalyzer screening might even provide the club owner with a discount on his general liability insurance.
knight_errant
9 years ago
@knight errant- This was in Iowa and it's a BYOB club. I do have to admit the guy looked totally out of it.
DandyDan
9 years ago
I guess this answers the other thread about buying a dancer a drink. No fucking way. At a minimum, require she does a breathalyzer first. What the fuck is this world coming to?
jerikson40
9 years ago
We are all doomed
crazyjoe
9 years ago
As DD says, "So what is this world coming to?" Heaven forbid drunks should be responsible for their actions! Somehow lawyers seen to be involved. Go figure! Sue any and every one and hope you find the deep pockets! I talked to a few attorneys about my broken foot and the mis-diagnosis of it. None would touch the case since they didn't see the big payout at the end of the tunnel. However, one was honest enough to admit that.
Clubber
9 years ago
Three girls on stage at the same time and no tattoos? Were you drunk or is this a fantasy? Lol. I usually can't find even one dancer without a tattoo anymore.
Corvus
9 years ago
The girls with the butterfly tattooes on their asses probably should have had a breathalyzer test before they got their art.
grand1511
9 years ago
instead of giving them the breathalyzer upon entering, it would do more good to give them when leaving. That's what the house mom does at Follies for the clubs dancers. No a full proof system but better than nothing.
shadowcat
9 years ago
These butt tats are disturbing. One gal i saw this year had octopus tentaticles tatted coming out of of her sphincter and all around her thighs and hips. Wtf!
pistola
9 years ago
It's her way of saying "no anal."
grand1511
9 years ago
@ pistola...that is really classing up the back yard
crazyjoe
9 years ago
@Corvus- I find it odd not only that they had 3 without tattoos, but that they would have 3 all on stage at the same time. Two of them did get boob enhancements, so maybe that's how they decided to spend their money. One of them was a little overly obviously enhanced, because you could see the scars. I suppose with regard to the breathalyzer thing, they do have the right to refuse service to anyone.
DandyDan
9 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion