The Ca$h Cannon

Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:19 PM
I saw this being advertised on the TV at one of my regular clubs yesterday. At this club, you can rent it from them. As if I wanted to make it rain. [view link]

5 comments

I have read some reports that some clubs already have them for customer use. Just another way to piss off your money.
shadowcat
9 years ago
I wanna see you guys, like Shadow and Dugan and the other "older" guys, go to a club with a baseball cap on backwards, big ol' gold chain hanging on your neck with a huge gold $$ pendant, and oversized blue jeans that are hanging down your waist so you can see your drawers, flashin' gang signs, and pimpin' with your cash cannon, makin' it rain on dem bitches. Yo' bitches, Senior Vanilla Ice is in da house....
jerikson40
9 years ago
Oh, and make sure you have your brand new, white, oversized basketball sneakers...with the laces untied.... Yo' sayin' ?? Or as Butters would say, "Do you know what I am saying?"
jerikson40
9 years ago
Looks like it shoots out the cash pretty hard....more like making it downpour instead of rain.
grand1511
9 years ago
Nothing says "I have too much money" more than NOT just throwing your money all over the place and making a scene but BUYING AN OBJECT so you can BETTER throw your money all over the place and make a BIGGER scene.
AnonymousJim
9 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion