Most money you've ever given to a girl to 'help her out' ??

Sunday, May 1, 2016 10:50 AM
Most money you've ever given to a girl to ' help her out' ? Was it a direct PFP or just a gift for previous relationship? I kinda view it as charity. Kinda like giving to Red Cross or UNICEF minus all the administration costs.

32 comments

With a stripper, I've given $300 but I received services in return. With a civilian it's in the thousands over years of relationships. Lol
rh48hr
8 years ago
There have been times where I have overpaid for services to help a girl out. Example: I used to meet a girl for $200 and I paid her an extra $100 because she needed the money. For no services in return? I paid a bill for a girl that was a little under $100.
shailynn
8 years ago
$0....and damn proud of that.
grand1511
8 years ago
^^^ likewise
londonguy
8 years ago
Hmmmm, $400 to help her out. Oh well.
vincemichaels
8 years ago
Several years ago, my first CF ever once asked me for $600 to help her pay her rent. Never gave her a dime, and never went back to see her after that. Since then, I did give one of my recent favorites $200 to help her out. Sometimes, you just can't help but fall for the SS.
Cowboy12
8 years ago
A couple of years ago I was trying to arrange my first-ever OTC with my then ATF. After ignoring my weekly texts for a month or so, she agreed to meet me for dinner at a cheap Mexican restaurant, at which she asked me for $60 to "help with expenses". We tacitly agreed that it was an advance for future services . . . but I never saw her again. Oh well, the loss wasn't great -- but I learned not to lend money to strippers, so I view it as a valuable $60 lesson!
MrDeuce
8 years ago
I've tipped generously for extra special service. An extra 100 if I remember correctly. If she needs extra money I always suggest an extra session, extra services or extra special such as longer or a particular outfit
K
8 years ago
I'm with grand1511 and londonguy - $0. You can't deduct the expense from your taxes either - so it's a minimal return usually - as stripper goodwill isn't worth much.
Cashman1234
8 years ago
0. If a girl gets money from me, it is because she earns it, either by doing the obvious or otherwise entertaining me.. I'm neither a charity nor a bank and I don't act like either in a strip club, a philosophy which I believe has spared me much drama and begging over the years. Now I've given consolation money a couple of times to girls who I made OTC arrangements with and then had to back out at the last moment, but those instances were my fault, the girls were holding up their end of the bargain and, in each instance, the girl involved was a regular OTC partner.
rickdugan
8 years ago
At once? $600. If we're going to use "paid back" or "earned it" as euphemisms for fucking me, you it resulted in sex. Not right away, but yeah.
georgmicrodong
8 years ago
Thousands... a couple hundred at a time.
Imamutt
8 years ago
I loaned $1200 to DS III and she is in the process of paying it back. I will probably forgive the balance at some point in a moment of extreme weakness and gratitude. I know that sounds like a lot but I bet gawker has loaned ten times that amount.
JohnSmith69
8 years ago
If loans don't count then I've given $400-$500 to DS I.
JohnSmith69
8 years ago
If one receives services, it ain't giving......
WetWilly
8 years ago
The DS I money was a gift, on top of what I owed her for services. One night she blew me away so completely both figuratively and literally that the little head just handed it to her gratis as she was walking out the door.
JohnSmith69
8 years ago
As a general rule, I don't give money to the girls to "help them out". I'll offer another OTC at the drop of a hat if she needs money. That said, every rule is meant to be broken, and I've already told the story of my old ATF who was driving around herself and her daughter on tires that had the steel belts poking through the rubber, during the rainy season here. I gave her $250 to get new tires. She didn't ask for it, I just gave her the money and told her it's for new tires.
Subraman
8 years ago
A long time ago I gave a dancer $400 for "dental work". God only knows what it really was for. She said that she'd pay me back, but of course I'm still waiting for that.
lopaw
8 years ago
My ATF had gone to Hawaii for drug rehab and left rehab after one day. I sent her $1000 to get a mother scooter and a room at a rooming house. She got a fast food job and after 2 days working had a car/scooter accident. Over the next few months I "loaned" her another $6000. She was to pay me back with 1/2 price P4P but that lasted a few weeks. I waived the rest PL that I am.
gawker
8 years ago
To clarify my previous post, I never give anything to help out. I offer an opportunity to earn extra. It helps keep the relationship clear. Many years ago I did help out someone only to regret it.
K
8 years ago
I guess if I exclude never to be re-payed loans and gifts. The most I can recall giving a dancer to flat out help her out is about 200 bucks. I "loaned" a honey 350 to get her car fixed which was supposed to be re-payed with lower cost of OTC but of course that never happened. I have to concur with what others have posted. This white knight BS never really resulted in a tangible increase in intimacy and/or service. It may have resulted in being made a higher priority. I'm not saying this shit doesn't provide some return on investment, but for me, the benefits have never been worth the cost or effort.
Lone_Wolf
8 years ago
"My ATF had gone to Hawaii for drug rehab and left rehab after one day. I sent her $1000 to get a mother scooter and a room at a rooming house. She got a fast food job and after 2 days working had a car/scooter accident. Over the next few months I "loaned" her another $6000. She was to pay me back with 1/2 price P4P but that lasted a few weeks. I waived the rest PL that I am." That's more like it - all these guys saying "I paid $0 and proud of it" you're not pulling the pussy that a lot of vets here are pulling. Trust me, if you are you will run into these type of situations - they will always appear the more strippers your bring into your harem!
shailynn
8 years ago
Gawker wins!
jackslash
8 years ago
It was a long time ago, but I think it was $300. I was trying to get on OTC relationship going with her, and was helping her get a cell phone to make it easier to set up. Not long after that Katrina hit and we lost touch. She was trying to play me anyway, so it was good that it was interrupted by the hurricane.
gammanu95
8 years ago
I am not saying never get hit up for a loan or a gift. It happens often. I learned a long time ago that I won't get paid back and the requests get more frequent and larger if I say yes. I provide an opportunity to earn it. In few cases the answer is a flat out no. It can be anything from her adding time to our next meeting or meeting sooner than planned. The most recent was for an extra 60. She put on a show with some toys before our usual fun.
K
8 years ago
Wasn't a dancer actually, but a cute Korean girl I met on C/L as a potential FWB. She gave me a great bbbj and bbfs in my car after I picked her up at her parents house (she was 25), and then I gave her $125 and bought her some cigarettes. I'd say I got a pretty good deal! Of course she turned out to be a "low volume" sex worker so I was lucky I didn't get an STD, but I did see her a second time a year later and again got BBFS; I don't recall how much I gave her the second time but it wouldn't have been over $100. Seems I never learn, but again no STD. She forgot who I was though! LOL I would guess my $125 will be the lowest amount
rockstar666
8 years ago
Zero lifetime. I do give to charity, legitimate ones only.
skibum609
8 years ago
Zero
ewire
8 years ago
Also 0 for me. I've always received services in return.
mrrock
8 years ago
$20. Any time my wallet opens, I must ask myself the question, "what am I buying?". Stage tipping is very low for me too, since "making it rain" guys are usually pimps offering "I can hook you up with private parties, you make $1K, you dont have to do anything you aren't comfortable with" and strippers know that and exploit it aslong as the pimps keep giving ITC.
s88
8 years ago
One time I gave $ 600 for rent help to be laid back. Didn't pay off so she ruined it for future ladies. Now I just say no - but you can earn it ITC or OTC
jaredlucas
8 years ago
Expecting nothing in return? I had a weak moment for a past favorite and sent her 300. I knew I wasn't going to get anything back from that. That was over 15 years ago but it seems not that long ago.
sharkhunter
8 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion