Orlando vs Miami Clubs

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:33 AM
Going to be in Orlando and I want to see if it's worth going to clubs. Can anyone compare them to the typical Miami very high mileage club? Are Orlando clubs the same in terms of mileage? What other differences are there? Please provide recommendations also thanks.

10 comments

Orlando sucks.
shanny72
8 years ago
Orlando is the worst place to go clubbing. Air dances only.
vincemichaels
8 years ago
I've never been to Florida, but I know there is no comparison between Miami and Orlando.
larryfisherman
8 years ago
Comparing Orlando strip clubs to Miami strip clubs is like comparing your local county fair to Disney World. There is no comparison. I would never club in Orlando but I love Miami clubs..
JohnSmith69
8 years ago
I just got back from Orlando. Worst strip club scene in America. No longer like Miami either.
skibum609
8 years ago
Get out of Orlando
flagooner
8 years ago
go to twin peaks / hooters / tilted kilt in orlando. better looking girls and a whole lot cheaper.
Jascoi
8 years ago
butt miami tootsies is great.
Jascoi
8 years ago
Go a little west to Tampa if you have time.
shailynn
8 years ago
I got a PM from another TUSCLer a few days ago w.r.t Orlando info - below is what I wrote him: #################### Orlando has a fair # of cubs and a couple of nice-ones w/ nice-looking dancers - problem is the Orlando economy is all about family entertainment (Disney World) thus they keep a tight leach on the clubs - i.e..Orlando clubs are zero-contact/air-dance clubs. For some the Orlando clubs are good enough in terms of being in a nice club w/ some nice-looking girls; but most serious SCers head an hour-or-so east to Cooca Beach where there are 3 clubs w/ pretty-good 2-way contact topless lap-dances but unfortunately none of the 3-clubs in the Cocoa Beach area have private VIPs (I think it's a local ordinance thing) so extras are very unlikely although I have fucked a dancer or two at one of the clubs in the open lap-dance area but it's not common - due to the lack of VIP, OTC is doable; def not guaranteed but fairly doable. The 3 clubs in the Cocoa Beach area are Lido; Inner Room, and Cheaters: Lido: ------- + Lido is actually in Cape Caneveral but that's right next to Cocoa Beach - all 3 clubs are probably 10 minutes from each other by car + $20 top-less lap-dancdes @ Lido w/ good 2-way contact but in an open area + most SCers think Lido has the best looking dancers of the 3 clubs in the area but their dayshift per most reviews is pretty-weak - nightshift has the good-looking dancers paticularly later in the week + club is fairly nicely appointed Inner Room: ----------------- + kinda a dive but pretty-well liked + friendly dancers most in the 6 to 7 range and some below + $10 good-mileage topless dancers in an open LD area + club is 2/3 to 3/4 white on dayshift and the opposite at night (2/3 to 3/4 black at night) - most regulars hit the dayshift - past 7 pm the club starts turning black and it's mostly black by 10 pm - most of the regulars/white-custies do dayshift and stay thru early-eve (~10 pm) at the latest + it's a laid-back place and so are the dancers and that is its charm and why people like-it - not a lot of drop-dead gorgeous girls but good-enough to have a good-time for many of the IR fans Cheaters: ------------- + $20 pretty-good mileage topless lap-dances + Lido has its fans b/c it may have the best looking dancers (at night) - IR has its fans b/c of it's value and friendly girls - Cheaters does not seem to have too much of a following and its reviews are hit or miss - sometimes one can have a good time others meh - I would not say Cheaters is a club to avoid but would not say it's a must-do As I mentioned all 3 clubs are near each other - you can give IR a try on dayshift and if it's not your speed then you can hit another club - and if you like IR dayshift you can stay till early-eve then hit Lido - all 3 clubs close at 2:00 a.m. and Lido can get very packed past 11 pm - I live in Miami (3 hours south) but hit Cocoa Beach every couple of months for a change of pace and I like the laid-back nature of the place - I usually hit Inner Roiom b/c although I'm a white Hispanic guy I'm into black-dancers pretty-much exclusively and Inner Room is mostly AA at night w/ a few on dayshift - I'm not too big into extra nor OTC but have done OTC out of Inner Room - did it w/ a dayshift AA girl after her shift - I was planning to stay the night in Cocoa Beach and had rented a fairly cheap Motel-6 room about 3-miles from the club (Cocoa Beach is a tourist area thus hotels are a bit on the pricey side byt the Motel-6 was not bad for the price). If ITC extras are a must then you could drive a little farther in the west direction and hit Tampa - Tampa has a lot of clubs but seems many are hit or miss - as best I can tell only Mons Venus and 2001 get fairly consistent good reviews - Mons is an institution but it's very small and gets going late (11 pm+) and no private-VIP thus no extras - 2001 is across the street from Mons and has private VIP and something they call the space ship but seems pretty-expensive but I think they have cheaper VIP rooms although not necesserily cheap - Scarlett's YBOR is extras-heavy and used to get good reviews but reviews have been kinda poor over the last year.
Papi_Chulo
8 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion