Casa Diablo Vegan Strip Club in Atlas Obscura

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:10 AM
Is this the most Portland place ever? [view link]

5 comments

Do the strippers have more meat on them to make up for the lack meat on the food menu?
chessmaster
7 years ago
I bet guys aren't allowed to eat pussy either .....
ATACdawg
7 years ago
I have not been to this particular club in Portland but over all I found the Portland clubs way overrated. I was in Olympia WA and many in the group I was meeting with were headed Portland that Friday for a bachelor party. I was in Portland several time over the next months, visited several clubs and found even a decent grind was difficult to find and despite the claims VIP was tamer than the regular dances in the open room. This was a couple years ago. When I make it back to Portland I may club to see if changes have occurred but the clubs I went to are about the same as Seattle. They do get naked on stage but not in the lap dances and anything above a standard lap dance is very hit and miss.
Tiredtraveler
7 years ago
Extras are rare in most Portland clubs. This place does have plenty of hot young women; contrasted against slightly older tatted women found at most other clubs in the area. They also use lots of toys on their stage shows and will pull patrons onstage and engage in somewhat interactive stage shows. As for the vegan menu, it's alright. Just like how the Acropolis is famous for the Denny's quality steaks they serve, Casa Diablo basically has supermarket deli quality vegetarian dishes. It's the gimmick that sells it--not the quality of food.
l00ber
7 years ago
The idea is interesting, but because they insist on stage tips, it probably is not the higest of mileage places. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion