Butt Implants??

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:25 PM
I've been around a while, seen and done most all of it, but I think I might have run into my first 'butt implant'. Black club in Philly, lotsa girls with plenty of 'junk in the trunk' yet one stood out with an exceptionally large almost cartoonish round XL booty. It looked good, she was a very pretty girl, big not fat, large fake titties. So the butt was firm...real firm... the skin was tight and her butt felt pretty good, but then I felt like an hard edge along the crack line. And I didn't put 2 and 2 together right away.....but I think this mighta been a butt implant. Hey I'm not complaining... she was nice super hot IMHO, interesting conversation and gave a great bayside dance. It just took me by surprise. Anyone else??

5 comments

Fake-butts in the black-clubs are very common these days, to the point that when I see a big-butt in a black club I ask myself not if it's fake but if it's real; i.e. I assume it's fake b/c it's so prevalent. IDK much about the procedures but some of them may not be implants and just stuff they inject in there thus some may not feel hard.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
A black dancer at Follies told me that butt implants by black dancers was more prevalent than breast implants and I believe it.
shadowcat
6 years ago
^ w.r.t. black-dancers, absolutely - the black clubs I hit I don't see too-many breast-jobs but plenty of butt-jobs - not uncommon to see dancers w/ saggy boobs and a big fake butt
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Since I dont do black clubs about the only place that I’ve seen this is in Portland. The best looking one looked like she had two fighting Rottweilers, one inside each cheek. Absolutely idiotic looking in my opinion.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
I just don't like obviously fake stuff and some of this just looks ridiculous. I think someone made the comparison of a woman wearing a diaper. Enough is enough sometimes. The fads might last only a few years, but the procedures usually lasts a lot longer...
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion