Did ya ever take a stripper shopping?

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:35 PM
Well ..... you can imagine the scenario. I reluctantly agree to take one of my CF to Target to get "a shower curtin and mat" for her new apartment. First mistake is getting a cart. She star ts throwing shit in there like she's on a game show and only has 90 seconds. I'm in a push over mood and good with money so I keep saying"O.K.". Then I gotta carry the stuff to a 3rd floor walk up! Second mistake...stay away from cosmetics/ bath body products. Strippers are obsessed with this stuff. I truly don't know what half of it is....but for little containers it ain't cheap. Then when we get to the car she has another $50 bucks worth she's shop lifted..... This happened a while ago but I just thought of it and it made me chuckle. Gentleman......Beware!

17 comments

Actually had one take me shopping once and bought me some boots. Was quite a lot of fun. CP
Chili Palmer
6 years ago
Yeah, that's why I'm not into using strippers as pretend girlfriends, one is just an ATM - if $$$ was not an issue for me then I wouldn't sweat-it but I'm not in that position
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
The closest I got was stopping at a convenience store so that she could buy cigarettes. :) I hated shopping with my ex wife.
shadowcat
6 years ago
With strippers often times the more you give the more they want/expect- one's generosity will often be used against them
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Took my ATF to buy a truck, but I sure didn't pay for it!
Clubber
6 years ago
sc, Shopping with the wife, the worst. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrAytLkEBMU
Clubber
6 years ago
I have. I took the ATF once and had a similar experience, minus the shoplifting. lol
CouldBe
6 years ago
Agree with Papi, the more you give the more they expect. That may not apply to all strippers but most of them. I used to think that taking the CF shopping would be fun, but after reading multiple posts about it on TUSCL, it is off my bucket list.
Cowboy12
6 years ago
Was going to answer No, but then a suppressed memory resurfaced and I remembered that I had a similar situation with a stripper and a Target. Must be in Chapter 1 of the StripperWeb Guide for Milking A PL
joc13
6 years ago
Many, many years ago I took a stripper to buy crack. As I stared down the barrel of a pistol (undercover cop), I thought to myself: "bad idea". That was in 1988. Last time I have seen a stripper outside of a club, other than the ones I run into in Family Court.
skibum609
6 years ago
I’ve done it. Like many things I’ve regretted now, it seemed like a good idea at the time...
warhawks
6 years ago
I banged this hot Korean girl, and then we went to a gas station so she could buy cigarettes. That's it! I think I got off cheap.
rockstar666
6 years ago
No. Never have. Never will.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
3 times, but they were all Wal-Mart trips, and the strippers did at least set a modest budget beforehand with me.
Lurker_X
6 years ago
I bought a stripper tampons once.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
I’ve done it before, won’t do it again.
larryfisherman
6 years ago
You guys are teaching me something. Any time I've been in Walmart or Target late at night and I've seen a smokin' hot woman with a less than average looking guy and something seems to be odd about that particular couple, it's probably been a stripper going on a shopping spree. I'd probably take a stripper shopping provided that we were going to get her the basic essentials and that this courtesy would act as being my tip. But I'm not taking her shopping just because she's cute. There are too many other decent women that won't look a gift horse in the mouth.
JackScott
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion