Headed to Pinehurst, NC - Any suggestions for clubs? Are Fayetteville clubs any

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:05 AM
Going to play some golf in Pinehurst, NC next week. Visited 2 years ago and went to Pure Gold (closest club). I am willing to travel up to about 1 hour so looking for any other suggestions. Heard about clubs in Fayetteville (also heard some were a little rough) so any advice on which ones/if any are worth going to would be appreciated. Also any other ones? Went to Raleigh last time too.

2 comments

Secrets in Fay has the most beautiful girls. Not sure what you’re *looking for.* Raleigh, weirdly, has terrible clubs. Charlotte has a buffet for all tastes. Myrtle isn’t too far either. Not sure what you’re looking for... ??
PinkSugarDoll
6 years ago
It’s a weak area for strip clubs. When I’ve been there in the past I usually just skip strip clubbing completely and wait until I’m in a better area. But if you must go to a club Fayetteville is probably your best bet. Fayetteville clubs can be dangerous as you recignize but you’ll probably be ok at Secrets. It’s as good as it gets in Fayetteville. Second best choice would be Cap City in Raleigh. Far from great but as good as you’re gonna get in the area.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion