stripper boyfriend in the club

Monday, September 3, 2018 3:54 PM
I know a stripper who plans to have her boyfriend hang out in the club with her to keep her company while she is working. She thinks that won't affect her ability to make her money. Do you think that will work? If it would, how? Would you avoid someone like that and do you think customers in general would? Is she wanting to have her cake and eat it too by spending time with her boyfriend and also working or is this something that will work out for her?

39 comments

I think you should stop being so jealous and learn to enjoy the taste of snowballs. jk she isn't even like the other whores. except with me. but that's just because I'm sweet.
ppwh
6 years ago
A lot of managers don’t allow stripper boyfriends in the club. But even if it’s allowed, it’s still stupid. Does a corporate executive want his girlfriend just hanging out in meetings? Does a construction worker want his girlfriend chilling on site?
nicespice
6 years ago
Generally I'd say that isn't going to help business. However, it depends a lot on the club. I can think of at least one low mileage club where several of the bouncers are in some level or relationship with a dancer. That free loader might as well help out around the club if he's going to be there anyway.
mjx01
6 years ago
If she's good enough at her job it shouldn't matter. The more disturbing fact is her boyfriend is ok with it. Any boyfriend who likes seeing thier girl with another man is called a cuckold. I hate to post another video to explain what a cuckold is, but i see my hand has been forced today. https://www.xvideos.com/video37419437/bbcs_and_cuckold_couples_party
NJBalla
6 years ago
> Does a construction worker want his girlfriend chilling on site? You can come watch me work. I want you to see how those other motherfuckers respect my use of the jackhammer. And I'm not talking about the construction implement.
ppwh
6 years ago
@nicespice I dont know how a manager would know if he;s the boyfriend. If he's paying for drinks id have no problem with it. Id just be concerned if I was the girl. The boyfriend might be a closet cuckold.
NJBalla
6 years ago
There’s gonna be some drama in that club, tell us the name so we can either go elsewhere and avoid it, or put on bulletproof vests and not become an innocent bystander.
twentyfive
6 years ago
> Any boyfriend who likes seeing thier girl with another man is called a cuckold. Why do you even gotta hate, man? Can't we just call him awesome?
ppwh
6 years ago
There's a reason why most strip clubs don't allow this, and some have a wall of boyfriend (and ex boyfriend pictures) to make sure they don't sneak in.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
If she's ok with it than its ok, but I feel like she may be distracted by thinking he just wants to keep her company. I can see a boyfriend/husband being ok with thier girl working, but wanting to watch some guy grope her at the bar?
NJBalla
6 years ago
> There's a reason why most strip clubs don't allow this, and some have a wall of boyfriend (and ex boyfriend pictures) to make sure they don't sneak in. If you look at the privacy wall, you will be a speck in the bathroom wiped up by the troll.
ppwh
6 years ago
Sometimes my girlfriend comes to watch me work. When she sees me cooking the fries and supersizing the drinks at the same damn time, well let's just say, can't blame a bitch for getting all wet
Subraman
6 years ago
> I can see a boyfriend/husband being ok with thier girl working, but wanting to watch some guy grope her at the bar? This is where you're mistaken. nicespice would only do that with me.
ppwh
6 years ago
Ppwh and subraman win the thread. Lol!
nicespice
6 years ago
If I’m the boyfriend, I wouldn’t do it. So I get a front row seat to watch all these guys grope my girl? No thanks.
larryfisherman
6 years ago
If I didn't know he was there and it didn't affect how she did her job o/w, then "technically" probably not a problem but as a custy there's no upside and a likely potential for a downside
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Fishsticks, you try to be every stripper's boyfriend.
flagooner
6 years ago
Reminds me of a StripperWeb thread I once read where a dancer stated that she had just gotten married and was in-love and was planning to wear her wedding ring while dancing and she didn't care who didn't like it - most of the dancers responded they thought it was a bad idea but she seemed to think it wasn't a bad idea.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Will the club let the boyfriend bring in his XBox, large bag of Cheetos and six pack of Colt 45?
JAprufrock
6 years ago
It depends on the relationship. With my main bitch I can't do it, I tip her out pay the house fee and have her leave with me. With my side bitches, sometimes its fun to watch them hustle. They'll take money from a guy in a way to make sure I see it, or count money while making eye contact with me. Buy me drinks and dances... then leave the club with me after they make enough. I've seen some bad shit though. The dancers get nervous and the guys get jealous. The guys trying to sit close and staring at what she's doing. She gets nervous, the customer feels uncomfortable. They argue. Sometimes the girls get scared. The worst experience I had was with a guy who attacked me. His girl came in for her shift and we made eye contact before she was working and just having a drink at the bar. Then she came up to me right away. We spent pretty much the whole night talking and she hooked me up in exchange for some stuff. He kept staring the whole time and looked into the semi private VIP area where she rode my dick. He then started yelling at her, she went into the locker room and he kept following me around the club.... sat a few tables away and yelled obscenities at me then tried to punch me. Security kicked him out right away. I ended up fucking her again after her shift. She was too strung out to bother with though. She was gorgeous though, Mexican, tight body, huge tits, long legs. He was kinda short and pudgy, badly dressed. Another time, I saw an old Asian guy knock the wig off his wife after he got pissed off that she was sitting on a black guys lap.
IceyLoco
6 years ago
If my girlfriend was a stripper, I wouldn't go to the club while she was on the clock. It just invokes bad feelings and personally seeing my girlfriend (if I had one) riding other guys is just a big no no. I probably wouldn't ever date a stripper to begin with, but hey life works in mysterious ways.
Vantablack
6 years ago
WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: PhatBoy99 - definite troll account Vantablack - possible troll account
TrollWarnBot
6 years ago
You're the troll fucktard
IceyLoco
6 years ago
I haven’t seen it happen while she was working but I have seen a dancer (when not working) come in with her boyfriend and just hang out at a table. I don’t understand that one either.
DrunkPraetorian
6 years ago
It doesnt matter to me. I'm aware they likely have significant others so why should i care if they wear a wedding ring or their boyfriend is there? I think the ones that do care like the "fantasy" part that shes "their girl". I dont care for such illusions.
chessmaster
6 years ago
There used to be a stripper at the Columbia Platinum Plus that came to work every day with her husband. She had lost her drivers license and they lived 20 miles away. He always took the same table and she would bring him free cokes from the bar. Her lap dances in the couch room were Follies quality if not more. I was told that a customer once asked her for FS and she said "Ask my husband and if he agrees, I'll do it." He eventually wore out his welcome and got banned from the club.
shadowcat
6 years ago
I find this an incredible turnoff. It kills the experience. If seen it happen a few times, both with boyfriends and what i assume to be a sugar daddy, and every time it's the best looking girl there, and every time I chose get dances from a less attractive girl. But to answer your question, since the girls were f'n gorgeous it didn't seem to ruin their sales. The other customers didn't seem to care.
gentleman_scholar
6 years ago
Lmao @ the troll warning bot If answering with a legitimate answer makes me a troll then everyone else on this site is also a troll
Vantablack
6 years ago
For me that wouldn’t work. I’ve tried that n it didn’t end well it usually ends in jealousy
GSavage
6 years ago
In my opinion this is a very bad idea. If the boyfriend is a cuck - that might be the only way this could be successful. If a boyfriend thinks he’s prepared for what he will experience, the actual experience could trigger some very difficult emotions, and it could cause significant issues in the relationship. I think, if you weigh the potential positive outcome vs the potential for a horribly negative outcome - the odds are about 99 to 1 in favor of it going very badly.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Shadowcat, she is still dancing, now at Platinum West.
trickystick
6 years ago
trickystick/Shadow.....I once got a short bj from her in the couch room at PP back in the day. There was alcohol involved.
magicrat
6 years ago
I've told this story before...bf/husband come to an extras club thinking his woman only danced. The VIP room was just outside the men's bathroom so he goes to the bathroom and looks over the swinging door to witness his woman giving a bj to a customer. He goes after the customer with a poll cue (not the SO). He got banned, she got fired. So no the bf shouldn't be allowed to be in the club.
magicrat
6 years ago
As others have said, some clubs don't allow this. But every so often I will see it in one of the looser clubs and it never seems to work out well for the girl. IME salty vets are pretty quick to figure out what's going on and most don't seem to like it, myself included. If i see a girl with someone who appears to be her BF, she is an inst-reject for me.
rickdugan
6 years ago
Not to be too obnoxious - but I have a general idea of what happens in a slaughter house. Do I need to actually see what happens? No! If a boyfriend is thinking about going to see his girlfriend dance (and “perform”) in a strip club, he’d be better off not seeing the shit he can’t unsee.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
I told this story b/f. Was at a small black dive which is usually fairly laid-back (more of a bar w/ naked chicks vs a party/jumping strip-club thus more of an older crowd). Was getting some barside dances w/ an ebony dancer I've known for a while - I see this AA-guy stand at the bar on the other side of her and kinda look at her for a minute then he forcefully grabs her arm as if he was gonna throw her to the ground - caught me way by surprise and my immediate reaction was to jump off my stool and push him away - I guess part of my jerk-reaction was something along the lines of "wtf is this mofo doing fucking w/ my dancer while I'm paying for her time" - I had no idea who he was and thought it was just some random custy. I push the guy off and he starts barking at me about kicking my ass and I'm getting ready for it to go down when the dance-counter/manager guy comes flying over and gets b/w us and tells the dancer "m**** control your man - control your man" - she tells him to leave and he does and nothing more came of it. Some time later on a future visit me and the ebony were recalling that incident and she nonchalantly tells me that he was drunk that night and that he carries a machete in his car (I guess telling me it could have gotten worse) - kinda a sobering heads-up LOL.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I had a favorite a Follies a few years ago who decided to change life styles and hooked up with a butch. The butch would come into the club and take up one of the tables. I had to stop getting dances from her because she wouldn't do VIPs with her there.
shadowcat
6 years ago
Most clubs don't allow it but its not like you walk in with them saying you're their man. They just notice after a while. Either that or they think you're her pimp, drug dealer, or something. One of the hardest things is knowing they don't like their job and watching them have to get fucked up to do it.
IceyLoco
6 years ago
what do you mean?
IceyLoco
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion