favorite versus non-favorites

Saturday, November 3, 2018 4:16 PM
Some customers like variety but many have a certain type. I've always liked the little skinny strippers who are friendly but don't aggressively push me or try to manipulate me to spend more money. I've seen almost everything in a strip club but last night was something new. I was at a club looking around for a regular. A girl sat down at my table uninvited and then told me it was her first day. Then she almost immediately asked me for a lap dance. She was cute but I politely said no because I was looking for a regular, she sat down at my table uninvited, and she went directly to asking me for a dance with no conversation. I expected her to get up and leave but instead she then said "you aren't getting a dance from me because I'm black". So she was accusing me of being a racist. I know I should have politely explained I was waiting for my regular but I was kind of annoyed so I said "yes, I don't do lap dances with black girls". Then she said I was an evil person and walked off. Have you ever had something like this happen? Are you the kind of person who would consider it rude and respond rudely or would you respond politely? I can't imagine someone doing a lap dance just to prove they aren't a racist so I don't think this is going to work to sell dances for this girl. When my regular showed up and I told her about it she said that makes her angry so I don't think this is something the other strippers in the club will want her to be saying to their regulars.

27 comments

This is pretty common and I' m surprised this is the first time you've heard of it. The old "you aren't getting a dance from me because I'm black" as a way to manipulate and guilt people into doing dances. It works because many guys do, in fact, get a dance to prove they're not racist. When the girls are rewarded for a particular behavior, they keep doing it. -->"So she was accusing me of being a racist" She was not accusing you of being racist. She was manipulating you, hoping you didn't recognize the manipulation (which you don't) and that you'd do a prove-I'm-not-racist dance with her (which, to your credit, you also didn't)
Subraman
6 years ago
Huh that's interesting. Wasn't aware that was a tactic they try and pull
blahblahblah23
6 years ago
" When the girls are rewarded for a particular behavior, they keep doing it." Think of her as the subject in Pavlov's experiment.
flagooner
6 years ago
@blahblah, that must be sarcasm.
flagooner
6 years ago
No I legit didn't know the black girls try and pull the race card if someone doesn't want dances.
blahblahblah23
6 years ago
I’ve gotten it a few times. I wouldn’t say it’s a common tactic, but not really unusual either. Much more common is a generic, “don’t you like me?”, which is the same guilt ploy but without the race card.
doctorevil
6 years ago
^ true.
flagooner
6 years ago
^^^ Exactly! Same manipulation tactic as "don't you like me?", but with the race card. And also agree, it's not common, exactly, but not unusual either
Subraman
6 years ago
I’ve heard it a few times I don’t pay it no nevermind.
twentyfive
6 years ago
I never guilt trip. I just say something to the effect of "you must not be into blondes" and usually walk off, but sometimes they grab u to give u money as you walk off- never know LOL
blahblahblah23
6 years ago
Yeah, I've heard it a few times also.
Warrior15
6 years ago
Don't get me wrong I do hard hustle some people sometimes. But idk something about trying to guilt trip a guy into spending is just too scummy for me. It's sorta like girls using the pity hustle. I just can't. I don't like that shit.
blahblahblah23
6 years ago
I would pay money to see docsavage try and pull that in Baltimore, DC, or Philly. But then I would feel bad after a crazy chick cut him. Maybe.
wallanon
6 years ago
Next time just pretend you don't speak English or something. Or if she accuses of you being racist just be like "okay if that's what makes you feel better then sure I'm a racist"
Vantablack
6 years ago
I have had the race card pulled on me a few times. Always at this one same Ricks club. I had one that went on for a while like this: -Thanks for stopping by, and you look amazing BTW but I am not going to be buying any dances from you today -Why, why don't you like me -Well you are absolutely stunning but not the specific kind of stunning I was hoping to run into -Is it because I am black? -Not at all, you are absolutely gorgeous -Then tell me why -Sorry I am not going to do that, I don't want to be negative, I think it is shitty to go to a strip club and criticism a beautiful woman -Tell me why, it's because I am black right -I told you I am not doing that, I have tried being polite but now I am asking you to leave -I am not leaving until you tell me why Then I pussed out and went to the bathroom... So how do you normally handle it Subraman?
PaulDrake
6 years ago
^ Some bad advice before subra shows up: “Are you a tranny?” “...What?” “I didn’t think so. I was looking for the ladyboy.”
nicespice
6 years ago
At some of the divey clubs I've been to, black girls play the race card often and I was sick of this one black girl doing it one night, so I asked her if she liked people acting racist towards her. She just got up and left.
DandyDan
6 years ago
I've heard it a few times. Once a white girl accused me of only getting dances from black girls.
shadowcat
6 years ago
Similarly, years ago, there was an older blonde dancer in Providence that would ask if I was gay because I wouldn't get dances with her. LOL. It happened a couple of times. The second time I wanted to tell her no, its because you are an old hag but I took the high road and just laughed at her and said no, I'm not gay.
sp
6 years ago
My buddy and I got the "are you guys gay?" once, when we turned down a stripper! We both stopped for a moment, then started laughing at the same time. Stripper looked annoyed and walked away. I'm not always in the right mood, but when I am, handling this type of thing by laughing or with humor seems to work nicely. Paul, what I do not *ever* do is meekly go along with what I think of as the stripper interrogation -- in this case, you got the interrogation on "is it because I'm black", but even just turning a stripper down can lead to an interrogation. She's got one of two goals here: 1. make you sooo uncomfortable, and catch you in the inevitable lie (since you're bending over backwards not to hurt her feelings) so that you just give in and get the dance, or 2. humiliate you and enjoy your discomfort to make herself feel better. So, once the stripper asks me "why?", I do not answer that question, and I do not let her ask me ANY more questions. Do not meekly follow along on the interrogation. If I'm not in the mood, I simply repeat, "no thanks, thank you anyway". If I'm in a playful mood -- and I often am -- I get a big smile on my face and reverse the interrogation (the game is, answer all her questions with other questions and with humor, very often she'll lighten up and get out of interrogation mode, or she'll be annoyed and walk away): Stripper: "Don't you like black girls?" Me: "Why would you say that? What girl do you think I might like?" Stripper: "You probably like that girl there" Me: "What??? So you think I like girls who wear garters? What in the world makes you think I'd like her?" ... Anyway, you get the idea: I do not answer her questions, period. I ask my own questions and take the conversation in some goofy direction. Like I said, I have to be in the mood, but it can be an ice-breaker and I've made good stripper drinking-buddies out of it (I love drinking with the black strippers. Don't know why.) Otherwise, I just repeat no thanks, make it stronger by telling her I'm not doing a dance with her, etc. No WAY am I meekly answering her baiting questions -- she's done this with lots of customers and knows just how to wind you up
Subraman
6 years ago
But the truth is a lot of white men don't like Black girls and Black strippers have a harder time. Fuck, non white strippers have a harder time getting the best shifts and making money at clubs with mostly white customers. Strip Clubs are racist.
IceyLoco
6 years ago
^ So are you, so what lol
twentyfive
6 years ago
20fag racism is one of the biggest problems in this country. it affects everything from education to housing to economics to kids self esteem to everything
IceyLoco
6 years ago
^You're one of the biggest problems this country has, uneducated and unable to fend for yourself so you use woman as a crutch, plus you are one of the biggest racists on this board. constantly commenting on what nationality a woman is, knucklehead. Seems to me you have a need to classify everyone into categories, just to suit your post of the moment.
twentyfive
6 years ago
Being descriptive isnt being racist. White America created the categories I talk about, nothing racist about calling a racist system out. I can fend for myself just fine. Do better than most people. I count my blessings.
IceyLoco
6 years ago
^You just have no self awareness whatsoever, when you're the narrator, it's descriptive, when it's anyone else, it's racism, go fuck your self you dumbass !
twentyfive
6 years ago
My answer would be something like: “no, I absolutely LOVE black girls but my history with NOOBS like you has not been very good”.
3LeggedMan
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion