Stripper regular suddenly acting like angry girlfriend

Saturday, November 24, 2018 1:55 PM
Most of the strippers in the clubs are half my age and twice as good looking as me. I'm pretty sure they just see me as someone to get money out of. Since they don't see me as a boyfriend or potential boyfriend I really don't see them as a girlfriend or potential girlfriend either. Sometimes, though, one will suddenly act like the angry girlfriend. Is this just a reflexive habit with them or is there something else behind it? Last week a regular asked me what my hobby was. I jokingly replied my hobby was coming to see her. I was surprised when she got an angry look on her face and said "so I'm your hobby, huh?" That is exactly how an angry girlfriend would react if you said that to her but she is not my girlfriend. Things like this have happened before to me. Why would they react like this?

14 comments

^It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it ;)
twentyfive
5 years ago
Tell her you're not gonna treat her like a stripper anymore by not paying her for her time anymore
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I wouldnt call that acting like an angry girlfriend lol. That just a response a female would give. Angry girlfriend is more like a stripper saying "you cheated on me" if you dance with another girl in the club or if they glare at you when you are talking to other girls in the club.
NJBalla
5 years ago
I would imagine many strippers don't like being considered a toy or sex object but kinda the nature of the job
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
Hey doc, I'm guessing you triggered the "I'm not a whore" nerve.
wallanon
5 years ago
What's a regular? Most people ask the "What hobbies do you have?" within the first 1 or 2 times spending time with a person.
JeffTUSCL
5 years ago
Strippers are not entitled -- and are not entitled to loyalty.
SuperDude
5 years ago
Women. You can't live with them. The end.
jackslash
5 years ago
"That just a response a female would give." +1
chessmaster
5 years ago
^ +1
flagooner
5 years ago
I had a stripper say to me "I know you are seeing other strippers" a few weeks after I talked about going to another club. At some point every regular I have had gets mad at me for something ridiculous. There is alot of drinking/drugs going on, plus they are all 19-22 so not the most mature bunch. I am sure there is some kind of emotional attachment, but its probably cause they are drunk more than anything.
Member6532
5 years ago
I have had a few get emotionally attached. A girl I was seeing OTC started refusing money. I see her occasionally in the club. She and my CF are friends. It has created a few uncomfortable moments, but this is P4P and I do it to avoid emotion and drama. My CF has an emotional attachment as well, but does not give me grief over other girls. Smart, because if she did, I would cut her loose.
PutaTester
5 years ago
I thought this was gonna be a question regarding jealous for you spreading your money around. She's a weirdo.
JamesSD
5 years ago
That's a weird response to get.. if she sees you as just her regular and you're spending money on other girls without her permission/knowledge, that can get hairy from what I've seen haha. I would brush it off unless it keeps happening. Stick a bill in-between her boobs and tell her sorry and you'll be good as new. ;)
ScarHoneyy
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion