Do college girls make good strippers?

Sunday, December 23, 2018 1:18 PM
With the high cost of college these days I will occasionally run into a girl working as a stripper to pay for school or to pay off college loans after graduating. Do these girls make good strippers or do they suffer from a superiority complex where they think they are better than the customers and other strippers? Is that kind of thing common and does it go over poorly if it is common? Is there anything else that might hurt their moneymaking ability? Would there be any advantages to being the college girl stripper? If you run across one are you more or less likely to do lap dances with her and have you found anything that triggers a negative reaction from her that you don't get with the other strippers?

20 comments

superiority complex most of the time but maybe it depends on the area and school idk. i know when i first started and was paying for school i thought of myself a "not like these other girls", and was very whorephobic and stuck up. the longer i stayed the more i dropped that attitude. and i have never noticed it as much from friends who weren't doing it to fund a degree, although most didn't last very long.
April9424
5 years ago
Not really. They make decent hoes though. College girls tend to be whiny and naive and over drink. Seldom have their mind where its supposed to be. I think they'd be good at hoeing coz they don't have to dedicate as much to it and most could have a nice demand.
IceyLoco
5 years ago
Hard to determine how each individual dancer would carry herself but one would think a dancer that strips for her livelihood would put more effort than one that's doing it for college-money
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
i guess i wrongly assumed that allmost all young dancers are college students.
Jascoi
5 years ago
Better than Junior High students.
flagooner
5 years ago
Most are lucky to have a GED
IceyLoco
5 years ago
I can think of 67 local girls (well, one is from Lex) who I’m highly confident are actually going to school. Only one of them is what I’d consider stuck up. Two won’t fuck, but they’re nice girls and allow some serious groping. Three are moderately discreet extras girls, and the last is a straight up, unapologetic, unabashed whore. She acknowledges it, and claims she’s current on her tuition because of it. All of them speak intelligently about their classes, and the stuck up one sits in the corner studying sometimes. :)
georgmicrodong
5 years ago
One of the college dancers I met charged more for extras than the other dancers.
Cristobal
5 years ago
I like high schoolgirls!
THE CHAINDOG
5 years ago
In my experience, I’ve met several strippers who are quite serious about their college studies. I have found them all to be very enjoyable to talk with; which is often not the case with many other strippers. All of them give enthusiastic lap dances. However, none of them are up for extras, unlike some other dancers. I don’t view any of them as stuck-up. They’re working hard for a future beyond the club and don’t want to risk any serious screwups.
IfIGottaBeDamned
5 years ago
It depends, but my experience is you won't meet any going to college who are at work in an extras club.
DandyDan
5 years ago
coz college bitches fuck for free......
IceyLoco
5 years ago
My comment was supposed to be 7 girls, not 67. Bloody fat fingers.
georgmicrodong
5 years ago
College Girls can be both good and bad. Most only dance for a few months, and find out they don't like it. The ones who do last, you only see for about 7 to 8 months out of the year. For people who are not fans of implants, I have found that college students typically don't feel the need to get implants to dance more. The few who do, tend to do so because for other reasons than not just to get larger. Most don't work in extras clubs as others have said, but I have had quite a bit of two way contact from many different strippers working through college. A few never get good at dancing, and a few take a while to get the hang of it. One of my favorites who I know worked through college, danced for a bit under five years, started in the middle of her freshman year, she started working there after one of her dormmates talked her into it. Her friend lasted a few month, but she ended up dancing until she graduated. It took her almost until the end of her first year until she got the hang of things. Got one dance after she was there for three months and it was quite tame, four months later she was much better, but still not favorite material. Next year she got a lot better, and she ended up being one of my favorites there for the last 3 1/2 years she worked.
rl27
5 years ago
I see many college girls at my favorite clubs. It is not an extra club. Two of them are models. The following is the list of what they study 1-Business Administration in sales and marketing 2 - Medical(clinical sciences) 3- Physician 4-Nursing 5-Accounting 6-Social welfare Usually college girls are little expensive than non college girls because they are fresh and more hotter. They dont have particular schedule and they will disappear after working 1 or 2 years because it is so stressful. Most of them dont have car.
Darkblue999
5 years ago
You believe them? lmfao And no, college girls usually aren't hotter than other girls. hope you're not stalking any
IceyLoco
5 years ago
Yeah, I have a preference for college girls, especially those nearing graduation. Respect the fact that they have goals beyond stripping -- and stripping is better way to cope with tuition and loans than working at Carl's Junior or Starbucks. Thousands of college girls online, but seems like just a handful in strip clubs.
RandomMember
5 years ago
they're more apt to be hoes than strippers
IceyLoco
5 years ago
I usually have to bait the smart educated girls to actually act smart. Most believe it's a turn off for most guys if the girl is smarter or more educated than him.
JamesSD
5 years ago
Intelligence is definitely sexy but she doesn't need college to be intelligent
IceyLoco
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion