Regional club differences?

Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:49 PM
I feel like guys in the midwest are more subdued and not partying as hard in the clubs as guys in TX or FL would... Am I fucking crazy? I kinda don't like the whole subdued vibe. The club needs to be a party, and customers clearly having a good time which I am pretty sure helps make it easier to extract money out of them. My conclusion isn't based off just 1 or 2 midwest clubs... lol! I also feel like you are more likely to see a ridiculously hot girl in the southern states than these colder states. There's cute girls everywhere, but I see a lot less of the "wow" in the more northerly direction. I also feel like customers don't really reward the "wow" looking girls in the midwest as much as down south. Anyway I like some midwest clubs, so please don't take it as me ragging on them. Just pointing out my silly 2 cents, ok.

25 comments

Not too familiar w/ the MIdwest but I assume in general is "less wild" per se than other areas. I also think there are better looking women in the south overall - maybe they take better care of themselves since they can't hide under clothes for half the year.
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I would say your more likely to find some red faced psychotic sports fan type in the Midwest or east coast. They are just more rabid and energetic types. West coast is definitely laid back. They aren’t as loud, it’s just more chill. I’ve seen plenty of clubs without any bouncer/security personnel out west. Just like a bartender. That’s it. Come on you couldn’t get away with that in NYC, Philly or Baltimore.
Muddy
5 years ago
"... As defined by the United States Census Bureau,[1] the Southern region of the United States includes sixteen states. As of 2010, an estimated 114,555,744 people, or thirty seven percent of all U.S. residents, lived in the South, the nation's most populous region ..." [view link] "... A 2012 report from the United States Census put the population of the Midwest at 65,377,684. The Midwest is divided by the Census Bureau into two divisions. The East North Central Division includes Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin, all of which are also part of the Great Lakes region. The West North Central Division includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, and South Dakota, several of which are located, at least partly, within the Great Plains region ..." [view link]
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I dunno... NYC has a few good-looking women. But, yeah, overall I agree that region plays a role in club vibe. "Am I fucking crazy?" I feel like this should be its own separate thread...
Call.Me.Ishmael
5 years ago
Hey blah, have you ever been to Wisconsin? They really know how to down the drinks there.
grand1511
5 years ago
bbb23; I can't speak for TX (it's effectively a country with some distinct region subsets), but FL being a popular tourist destination may be a factor in a stronger "party" vibe vs a Midwestern city with club customer profile being higher % of residents.
minnow
5 years ago
Yeah, WI has by far the worst clubs I've ever been in. I am not saying the women in these northerly states are ugly, and as heaving above said seems the hotter girls migrate south hmm. NYC is on the east coast and is a major city w/ a lot of money and a lot of immigrants (which seems foreign women hold themselves to a higher standard).. I wouldn't say the south is wilder as far as touching or whatever. Seems like they got all the touching and extras up north too.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
To me southern women are more attractive. As far a clubs go it is a club thing. There are some rust belt clubs that have some absolute hotties working there and some southern clubs that I wonder how they stay open with all of the dogs in there. If a club can have higher hotness requirements and can keep the doors open then it doesn't matter where it is located.
chowder
5 years ago
Sorry I wasn't trying to say blanket statements. Just my personal generalizations, and I understand everyone's experiences might be different, ok. I am in a more northerly state currently. I think the civillian women here are pretty good looking. But what they have in the clubs is kinda meh. Doesn't wow me at all. I actually think random civies here look way better *shrug*. Perhaps has something to do with these local clubs not being worth working at due to a # of factors. Which some midwest clubs are awesome but not here imo. lol
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Actually the area I've been that I am shocked how beautiful the women in general are is Florida. Like even in the smaller places I see a lot of gorgeous eye candy. Wow! I've never seen so many beautiful women anywhere else like in Florida. I am sure if I went to New York City or something I'd be impressed as well :)
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I grew up, and live in, Miami - when I went to NYC many years ago I thought I would be blown away w/ the babes but was actually underwhelmed - w/ the caveat that my NYC experience is limited
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
A friend of my brother's had a "theory" that the closer to the equator the better-looking the women
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
Yeah there are gorgeous civilian rly white euro women here but I do not see the really good looking ones in the clubs here whatsoever which does tell me something.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Damn papi so ur telling me that nicespice and me cant find a +1 for a lesbian 3some in NYC? Well fuck.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I think you'll find more hotter women dancing in places like NYC, Los Angeles, and Southern FL because those are cities where you find a lot actresses, models, etc. The girls who are smoke shows, but not quite hot or talented enough to make it as a non-adult-industry entertainers will possibly gravitate to strip clubs to close the income gap and yet still have a job with a flexible schedule that allows them to pursue their dreams. I lived in LA for several years. Almost all of the hot dancers I met there were really actresses, models, or singers... I think it also makes a difference if the region is culturally more liberal or conservative. In the Bible Belt and Midwest, I suspect that the sort of women who withstand the greater stigma of being a stripper is very different than, say, in Miami. I would also suspect that the level of judgementalism culturally may also play a role in the types of guys who go to strip clubs regularly. But I'm spit-balling a bit here. I could be way off. Interested to hear what others think.
Call.Me.Ishmael
5 years ago
Hmmm. Lol. I am purely a midwestern monger. I think you simply have not found the person you speak of. I have shit tons of fun wherever I go. The girls are pretty hot in my book. I seem to find some very friendly dancers as well. Have had hellaciously good time, as in FS, with 16 in the last 9 months. Not sure if that is good or bad in the TUSCL standards, but it is mighty fine with this midwestern hillbilly!
Nidan111
5 years ago
I think there are women (and men) that may be the shit in the Midwest or other areas but are meh in other areas like SoFlo or SoCal
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I have no idea about Tampa. You may be correct. I'd frame my argument as more of a broad trend and not a rule.
Call.Me.Ishmael
5 years ago
From what little I know about the Midwest, one would have to break it down even further to give better descriptions. It does seem like overall there are more clubs in different areas that really don’t want outsiders tho. From a lot of Minneapolis clubs automatically rejecting you for having an out-of-State ID to places like Springfield MO that made dancers employees in the clubs without any fanfare. (Unlike California, where that is controversial) But even that’s not a perfect description because some Midwest clubs seem the opposite in that way. An owner of a rural club on this website actually PMed me wanting me to work in his club. Could possibly be a troll but I suspect it was serious enough. And the booking clubs seem structured in a way to encourage rotating dancers.
nicespice
5 years ago
Tampa club girls are decent - sans Mons which most are young and hot. Even the high mileage clubs have a median of 6 imo. A few hotties, a few that will do, and some no goers. Flight Club in Detroit, a few in Lexington,KY, and The Pony in Huntsville, AL consistently have very good looking dancers on average....with FC the only one with mileage available. Most clubs will have one or two hotties.....these usually have a bunch of them. There are some outliers but in general this is my experience from the lakes to the gulf.
chowder
5 years ago
You might be fucking crazy, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.
codemonkey
5 years ago
Phoenix clubs have a wide range of experiences. Hell, even individual clubs have a wide range of experiences depending on the season, day of the week, or time of day. So, generalizing about any city having better looking dancers, or partying customers, or whatever is meaningless.
mark94
5 years ago
My take on this is pretty simple, Florida and California are a magnet for successful people, both states have many part time residents, California is an expensive place to live and so is Florida, as a draw for young women looking to meet rich men, that’s part of the reason. There are other locales true, but I believe it’s the concentration of wealth that draws many attractive young women to these locations.
twentyfive
5 years ago
Agree with an earlier comment that weather affects the hotness somewhat. In the Midwest it's cold almost half the year. Women cover themselves up while not dancing and are probably more prone to overeat while covered up in sweaters etc.. One might also suggest that Midwest 'culture' is a bit more repressed or stiff than the South or West, not dramatically so but enough to make a difference in vibe at a club. Best I can tell people becoming more trashy seems to have no boundaries in the U.S..
captainfun
5 years ago
A very cold place with some very hot women ive seen is montreal. different culture there entirely from midwest or even new england/northeast us. its a freaky town and the french canadian women take care of themselves more along the lines of how europeans do, ie better than most american women. hot strippers there too but not quite s. florida level. there have been many studies that show people from warmer climates tend to be more open with other people and kind of...warmer in general. opposite is true for people from colder climates. its not always strictly physical traits that determine how attractive you are to others. i think this may be in part what the OP was getting at.
Assmanjoe
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion