Story time with blah😁

Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:30 PM
So this club I'm working at has only 1 bathroom for females on the main floor of the club. It is an actual bathroom like with a door and real walls so not a stall. I'm opening the door and see someone else is in there and start politely closing the door and turning around. This bitch is like "come in" waving me over. Ok whatever I come in. So she is apparently taking a shit on the stall while sniffing cocaine LOL Firstly why do you want someone in there while you're taking a shit? Two why don't you lock the door to hide your drug habit a little better???? LOL Where is macktruck?

40 comments

On the toilet* not stall lmao
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I've never seen a club that had more than 1 bathroom for females.
shadowcat
5 years ago
@shadow most clubs have more than 1 toilet for females tho
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I guess at least she was being efficient with her time.
Huntsman
5 years ago
Someone is trying to sideswipe and steal my wife 🔪🔪🔪
nicespice
5 years ago
Ima dump a load in her basement
nicespice
5 years ago
Oh shit...wrong account 😢
nicespice
5 years ago
Damn macktruck, get on your real account you troll
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Involving someone else in your drug use even as a witness is pretty shitty.
FishHawk
5 years ago
It's common to see drug use. It was just a bizarre scenario
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I’m kinda confused - as that other dancer sounds talented. You must remember the control required to shit and snort without confusing the two. If you must sneeze - that would make for
Cashman1234
5 years ago
Let’s just say - it could get messy. Probably best to destroy a shitter without evidence.
Cashman1234
5 years ago
bbb23- How did you know she was taking a shit ? Sound, smell, or both ? Maybe user prior to her forgot to flush. Joke time: Why do farts smell ? A- Entertainment for deaf people.
minnow
5 years ago
Sounds like you met MackTruck's DS.
SirLapdancealot
5 years ago
It smelled like shit is how I know lmao. I've got to say her drug habit does help her hustle *a lot*. I don't really blame strippers for getting into it. This job has a different kind of bullshit than most jobs, and yeah drinking or being high seriously helps deal with it and be more outgoing.
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
^^^ Did she want you to give her a blumplin?
MackTruck
5 years ago
Someone is trying to sideswipe and steal my wife 🔪🔪🔪
MackTruck
5 years ago
Ima dump a load in her basement
MackTruck
5 years ago
^^^ I got dis one rite
MackTruck
5 years ago
Mother of God... poo stories; what has become of us.... Where is this club anyways?
Longball300
5 years ago
Blah, have you ever considered just using a box with some sort of absorbent material? After the feces desiccates the individual turds can be removed with a slotted spoon. There are even clumping materials that allow easy removal of urine. As a lion I normally don’t enjoy using a sandbox. But I know many a Felis cattus that enjoys making their hairless ape servants clean up after them. I even met this little guy named Pete that would stand in the sandbox and shit over the side just to see how his ape servant would react. Petethecat was kind of an asshole. Regardless, I’ve never understood the hairless ape obsession with bathrooms. Other apes just shit in the woods. I understand that you apes won’t do that. So be a trendsetter and put a sandbox in the dressing room! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
5 years ago
ROAR!!!
MackTruck
5 years ago
I had a semi similar experience earlier this week. I was at the doctor's office. Before taking elevator up to 3rd floor office I decided to relieve myself in the 1st floor restroom. I walked toward the bathroom, noticed the green/vacant indicator that you see on some public restroom doors. Charged in. An older (60ish) chubby, Latina woman scrambled to dismount from the throne. All I saw was several rolls of tummy blubber and some tinkle. Ugh. It's gonna be a minute before I can unsee that. You're welcome for sharing the visual.
captainfun
5 years ago
Ugh why dont they lock the fucking door. I get it if its someomes house or apartment but like damn
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I think folks are lazy. If the door didn’t close automatically - they would probably take a shit in full view of folks. It’s pretty easy to close and lock the door behind you.
Cashman1234
5 years ago
I assume the lady thought she locked the door but it didn't fully engage. After I walked out the ladies' daughter (cute btw) was there with a baby in stroller. Maybe she assumed that daughter was going to guard the door. Anyway I went to bathroom #2 to pee. Upon exit the ladies were giggling and embarrassed. My cultural observation over time is that Latina ladies seem quick to get embarrassed (who wouldn't in this instance) but they are also good about laughing stuff off.
captainfun
5 years ago
Never seen more than 1 ladies room at a stripclub. Maybe there are some with one for dancers in the DR and one outside for lady customers, but those would be rare.
lopaw
5 years ago
Some of the large ones likely have a second ladies room inside of the dressing room suite. But at our underground places, there is no dressing room. The one ladies room has to suffice. Sometimes some dancers will hang out in there too. SJG
san_jose_guy
5 years ago
Jeez this dressing room has three girls complaining about having to poop but hating the restroom here. Bah
nicespice
5 years ago
Where is MackTruck to dump loads
nicespice
5 years ago
macktruck, your services are needed in portland
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
Lol I am on my way sugar tits
MackTruck
5 years ago
Bathroom stories can stink!
Musterd21
5 years ago
@nicespice LOL did you clog the toilet at the Dragon? Been bingeing on too many Portland food carts, perchance?
SirLapdancealot
5 years ago
Nothing gets me hard like stories about strippers with loose bowels! MackTruck built a business on it.
Cashman1234
5 years ago
Macktruck is a real shitty entrepreneur
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
@nicespice. My question is, did they actually do the deed even though they did not like the throne present... or did they hold it in knowing that the next dude in VIP could get a splash of something not bargained for?
Nidan111
5 years ago
MackTruck has a crappy business model.
SirLapdancealot
5 years ago
blah has sharp wit and cuts it up in her threads
SirLapdancealot
5 years ago
They say someone’s trash is another’s treasure. You could say your poops are MackTrucks profits...
Cashman1234
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion