Club Snap Chat Accounts

Saturday, December 21, 2019 8:24 AM
A nice tool to see what's been going on inside the clubs. Just listing club accounts here, not dancers. That could take a dozen threads. Here are a couple to start it out. Wise Guys, East St. Louis, IL wiseguys_stl Texas Jays, Milwaukee, WI tjaysmke Club O, Harvey, IL clubochi Club O, Harvey, IL boxxxchi Club 390, Chicago Heights, IL club390 Risque GC, Waterloo, IA, risquegc Scarletts Cabaret, St. Louis scarlettsstl Sirens Cabaret ? sirenscabaret

10 comments

I'm pretty good with social media, but I just can't be bothered with Snapchat.
Call.Me.Ishmael
4 years ago
Gotta get with the times @Call.Me.Ishmael. lol A lot of dancers prefer Snap because the evidence goes away.
Local Hick
4 years ago
Ish, I'm telling you, that's a critical mistake. The illusion that her pics and vids are temporary makes strippers feel much more safe and motivated to send pics. If you don't care about stripper nudies, that's one thing. But if you enjoy them, refusing to use snapchat is a huge mistake.
Subraman
4 years ago
Or I could have just +1 Local Hick. Maybe I should bother to read the previous replies from now on :)
Subraman
4 years ago
About a year ago I had a girl pull out her phone and video her face as she gave me a BJ. I could see her screen and it was just her face and my dick. She said she was Snapchatting it to someone.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
^ @goldmongerATL Pics and video or didn’t happen!
CJKent (Banned)
4 years ago
More and more sugar babies are asking to communicate via Snapchat instead of texting. In August 2017, I wrote an article called Useful Apps for Strip Clubbing. I told everyone to get on Snapchat. If you want to fuck younger women, you need to be on the apps younger women use.
sinclair
4 years ago
Are there any other clubs or dancers you follow on Snap? Appreciate the recommendations
Tread612
4 years ago
If it's just a picture, any Android phone has screen capture built in just by hitting 2 buttons simultaneously. There are screen grab apps you could install for video. So any comfort from Snapchat seems to just be an illusion.
mike710
4 years ago
I like Snapchat but it is my least used social media app. Plenty of clubs and dancers use it because the evidence "vanishes" after 24 hours but there are plenty of ways to save them. Synn COI had a decent Snapchat (precovid), occasionally postíng all the dancers walking off the stage, sometimes seeing all the hot strippers in g strings and bikinis waking off the stage had me on my way to the COI for some VIP fun.
Cristobal
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion