Georgia to open massage parlors, barber shops, and tattoo places Friday

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 4:45 PM
Georgia plans to let open a number of businesses including massage parlors, barber shops, and tattoo places Friday. If someone can have their hair cut, get a tattoo or a massage should they also be able to go to a strip club?

7 comments

I expect to see the governor at Follies they day the open back up.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
I guess an opening-up needs to start happening in the not too distant future, I would prefer we were further down on the curve (vs just merely flat) and had other measures in place like more abundant testing - seems at this point we are kinda winging-it and don't have that much more in place vs when this started. w.r.t. massage and tattoo parlors, to me it doesn't appear those should be first-in-line - both those things require close personal contact w/ people and I don't see tattoos as an essential service one can't do w/o - SMH.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Governor Bubba said there were fewer new cases yesterday than two weeks before. The guidelines call for a 14 day downward trend in new cases. Fucktard playing loose with the facts. Looked it up. April 6 - 1099 new cases. April 20 - 1098. Clear downward trend! And why would he choose to open things that should be dead last because by definition they require direct physical contact? It is more vital that a tattoo parlor open than a restaurant?
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
I bet massage parlors will have many customers.....
Player11
4 years ago
We need more govs like this...compLiance should not be forced down..plenty of data to suggest that if we keep elderly and immune compromised at home... economy should go on... should commend brave GA governor!
RRR100050
4 years ago
Before you go giving the guy a medal, youtube some of his pressers. That's some Dubya-level stuff happening there.
wallanon
4 years ago
I have been relatively pro distancing but I would be happy to see barbers open on May 1 here. Tattoo parlors are probably fine too because to be honest they should already be worried about sterilization. I'm far less worried by occasional one to one interactions than large gatherings.
JamesSD
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion