Turning strippers down for sex

Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:33 PM
Have you had situations where a stripper offers you sex for money and you turned her down? If that has happened, then what was their reaction when they got turned down? I have been tempted a couple times but always turn them down. They are either not attractive or if they are attractive they want too much money. There are also safety risks involved with sex with a stranger and meeting someone outside a club. I would consider it if I got the right offer but that hasn't happened for me yet. I get two reactions to showing no interest or turning them down. When I have a regular she will often say she doesn't do that. If I show no interest in trying to get her to change her mind she will sometimes then start dropping hints she might be interested in my case. If I continue to show no interest these hints increase in frequency. If someone I never met before makes an offer and I turn them down they will often then laugh and say they were just joking and didn't really want to do anything.

9 comments

Who hasn't? The two biggest reasons for me have been not my type and/or asking too much money. Usually results in her ignoring me after that. Which is fine with me.
shadowcat
4 years ago
Yes either because she wasn't hot enough or had golden pussy syndrome and the price wasn't right. Most are polite and move on, similar to dances.
JamesSD
4 years ago
Walk into Diamond Doll's in Pompano Beach, FL . In the first 15 minute you are there, you will get propositioned probably 10 times. You are just waiting on the one that fits your fantasy. Well, that's the way it was up until two months ago.
Warrior15
4 years ago
"Who hasn't? The two biggest reasons for me have been not my type and/or asking too much money. Usually results in her ignoring me after that. Which is fine with me." Exactly, except there have been a few persistent ones that I hoped would ignore me.
TheeOSU
4 years ago
What shadowcat said. It's like any other product. Sometimes I buy, sometimes I don't.
georgmicrodong
4 years ago
Who hasn't? I've never said yes. I am unhappy when one of my favorites propositions me, I say no, and then she ignores me ever after.
loper
4 years ago
This was like 3 topics in 1. "Have you had situations where a stripper offers you sex for money and you turned her down?" Yes. "If that has happened, then what was their reaction when they got turned down?" Usually some variety of what's wrong with them or what's she got that turned down girl don't got. The second question is much easier because then I can say "why don't you go ask her?" I'm kidding cause I've only done that once. Didn't end well, either, but I found out my 2nd ATF could fight. But it's no big deal. Even the beautiful strippers get rejected sometimes if they approach. If they're still around after you've let them know you're not interested, they're just putting on the hard sell or cock blocking you. "I have been tempted a couple times but always turn them down. They are either not attractive or if they are attractive they want too much money." Just a couple. It sounds like more than that. "There are also safety risks involved with sex with a stranger and meeting someone outside a club." Yes. Each person has to work out their risk tolerence for themselves. Don't ask Player11 tho cause he's just going to tell you to save your money. But he can be that way cause he's gotten way more outta the hobby than most. You sound like you've got a bucket list that needs to get some items checked off. "I would consider it if I got the right offer but that hasn't happened for me yet." Are you sure it's not simply cold feet? "When I have a regular she will often say she doesn't do that. If I show no interest in trying to get her to change her mind she will sometimes then start dropping hints she might be interested in my case. If I continue to show no interest these hints increase in frequency." How does this match up with not getting the right offer if you're the one who initiated the discussion about extras? That's how customers get fired or hit with an asshole tax. Thing about getting the tax is you usually don't know it's happening. "If someone I never met before makes an offer and I turn them down they will often then laugh and say they were just joking and didn't really want to do anything." It's possible they're just messing with you if you've ever vocalized any of what's been posted here at a club you frequent.
wallanon
4 years ago
Give them a reason why youre turning them down. Just say you have a bitch and they'll understand
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Been there done that, but most strippers are versed in giving you hints about having sex instead of flat out asking. So it’s a matter of not following into their topic of conversation and changing the subject so you don’t have to turn them down.
Mate27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion