Is having a regular worth it if you don't go to clubs a lot?

Monday, May 4, 2020 7:30 PM
Once all the clubs open back up I'm thinking of only going a couple times a month. I formerly would usually go several times a month and have a couple of regulars I would see twice a month at two clubs along with occasional trips to other clubs. I can't do that with fewer visits so I need to either drop the regulars or drop the occasional visits to other clubs. If you were making this decision what decision would you make and why? If you already made that decision in the past, what decision did you make and how did it turn out?

14 comments

From experience -yes!
Player11
4 years ago
My regular was a girl I did otc. Once meeting otc say once a week no reason go to the club! It was coming to me. She would give me dances, wear sexy bik or monikini I bought her, super foreplay, then sex. Plus pop less money than some itc only diseased whore. Take it to the next level. After she married she quit dancing but we still met up. I might go to the club once a quarter have some itc whore offer me sex in vip for 2-3 x what I was paying and just walk away. Tell me this the girls that play itc (fucking multiple guys a day) what is their hiv status? Nobody knows and that’s a hobby doing them? There are some really stupid fucks here. Find a girl you can do otc that is clean and reasonable.
Player11
4 years ago
Doesn't apply to me, but I guess it depends on what you like most - it seems that you like having faves so if that is how you enjoy SCs the most and you have to make a decision, then seems sticking w/ the faves-model is the way to go if you can't have your cake and eat it too. I'm a variety guy all the way - in the first-half of my PL-career I would hit all types of clubs (dives, upscale, mixed; black, etc) - my preference was for good-value black clubs (mostly b/c it was all black-dancers which is my pref, the better value was an added bonus) - anyway, me liking variety I would also hit upscale non-black clubs which were also more expensive - w/ time, as hard as I was SCing, I couldn't keep up clubbing like I did and decided to go with (spend my funds) on my default preference which were black clubs, and in my area, also happened to be a much better value (but even if they were the same price, I still would've opted for mostly black-club-clubbing - I used to hit the mixed-clubs more for a change of pace but I felt I wasn't getting the same value since I was spending a good amount of $$$ for a secondary preference).
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Early in my career I went to a couple clubs lappers, etc. But once got one otc on regular basis who was not some druggie possibly diseased bitch who gave me a good time (a relationship, sex) how I wanted, I did not need the GD club going in there and starting at square one!
Player11
4 years ago
Quit the experimenting and go with the sure thing. I've had a "regular" for about 12 years. She still looks great but she's starting to get a little old for my taste, especially compared to how she looked a decade ago. She doesn't mind me sampling the younger ones now and then because she knows I'll ultimately stick with her. Nowadays she tries harder and gets wilder in the back room, which keeps me coming back. When she gets going I forget about anyone else. She puts on a total freak show for me. It's funny because I've been married twice and both times the sex has declined over time. This is the opposite. It just gets better and better.
misterorange
4 years ago
lol @ career
MalakingDog
4 years ago
By the way, I've skipped her club for months at a time and when I return to her it's better than make-up sex.
misterorange
4 years ago
I would have to see what I’m dealing with but I would just go with the hotter one probably.
Muddy
4 years ago
Yes and no.... depends on what you want and what type of club you're going to. Example - I would go to this club where extras were the norm, and met a girl that I hit it off with well. She was not the hottest girl in the club at the time, but she was in the upper tier (top 20%) of the talent pool. I would make it to this club maybe 6-10 times a year. 75% of the time I went there she was working. Had a good time, she gave top notch service (but was not cheap compared to the going rate there), but the moment I walked through the door she didn't leave my side. Why? She new I was there to spend money and she wanted to make sure she was the one who received it, nothing better than a sure thing right? The positive side was I was going to get great service in the VIP, and have a good night EVERY TIME I hung out with her. The bad part? I couldn't sample anyone else. Now, several of those nights that she wasn't there, I struck out. Even though I was in an open extras friendly club, with money to spend, for some reason I would leave with a pocket full of cash. Sometimes I couldn't find a girl I liked, or the girl(s) I did like were too tied up to come see me. It goes both ways but looking back, since she was in the upper tier of girl quality and gave great service, I'd take seeing her the 6 times a year that I visited that club versus rolling the dice. Since the club was not near where I lived and I didn't get to go as often as I would have liked, a night there was a BIG DEAL to me, and the nights I left empty handed were really frustrating, because I couldn't go back the next night, or next week. Some years, it may be 3-4 months before I would be back there again due to work.
shailynn
4 years ago
As one who would wind up fucking a strange girl in vip going to the club just seeing gal on reg basis otc much better. It’s exciting doing one I vip u just met you never did and variety has its pluses but u get the bad performers along with the good itc and it’s their field their rules. If she does not satisfy you then too bad so sad.
Player11
4 years ago
Over the years, I've come to feel it's best to find a club where you can go in and reliably find at least 3 dancers that you like, and get 3 - 4 dances from. Enough so they'll remember you if you come in at least monthly, but you won't be a big deal to them. I'm not one to think dancers are worse than people in general. But I lived through the ups and downs of being in my twenties, I don't want to get too sucked into theirs.
ilbbaicnl
4 years ago
I basically have same but x stripper Sb girl just married to 3rd husband hooked me meetup 2x week - her pricing system $200 first time during month rest at $100. I think one month fucked her 10 times. It’s like she knew.......
Player11
4 years ago
I just have one favorite. I don’t go to any other strip club or days when she’s not working. Saves me time and money
Bavarian
4 years ago
Definitely. I visit Detroit about 7 or 8 times a year, and I have found it nice to have a few familiar dancers to get dances with. I also have one club I visit in Pennsylvania a few times a year, and I have two regulars I get dances with. In all cases the regulars are sure things, above average in looks and give great dances. Outside those regulars, I find gold about 10 percent of the time.
rl27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion