Air dances in clubs

Friday, May 15, 2020 7:00 PM
We have always had contact lap dances here in Indiana clubs with a few exceptions. The near future might be no contact air dances when the clubs reopen here. My question for customers in other parts of the country where there were always no contact dances is do you usually buy those no contact dances and if you do what is the appeal? I can look at and talk to pretty girls at work for free and don't see why I would spend a lot of money to talk to one at a strip club while she is dancing around six feet away from me just because she is wearing less clothing. Am I unusual and is there a big demand for that?

5 comments

We have a few no touch/minimal contact clubs in my area. I don't fuck with them. But they are still in business so others must patronize them, or they are great at laundering money to stay in business. But I feel exactly how you do. I'd rather not go to a club of it's gonna be like that.
TFP
4 years ago
Not sure what a contact dance is, but here contact means "full contact", two way. Anything less than that, well then, beer tastes almost as good with a pool cue in your hand. Caveat: A no-contact dance is worth $1.00 a minute, on the one time I'd go.
skibum609
4 years ago
Every time da shit truck gets a flat tire I get a $5 air lapperz
MackTruck
4 years ago
Houston 2 way contact. LA a bit stricter but 2 way contact if no mgr troll or if private booth like Imperial Theatre in Anaheim. LA more expensive if otc.
Player11
4 years ago
Strip club customer in Providence, 2/29: Istuck two fingers in her pussy. Friend: Fuckin air dance.
skibum609
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion