combination trips

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:33 PM
Most of the strip clubs near me require a twenty or more minute drive to get to and involve going into parts of town I don't normally frequent because of the distance involved. I've developed a habit over the years of combining my strip club trip with another activity. I'll eat at a restaurant near the club or stop at a shopping mall or park and take a walk. I might do this before or after I visit the club. Does anyone else do this or is it normal for you to go straight to the club and then straight back home again afterwards? If you do combine your strip club trip with something else then where else do you go?

18 comments

To work
wallanon
4 years ago
docsavage - If I go to a club in the evening which is over 25 miles from my house, I will normally have a Pheasant dinner at a nice restaurant which is the general area of the club. I will try to leave the club before midnight for the drive home. If I expect to hit several clubs and stay well past midnight, I will normally check into a hotel around 7 PM. I will then go out to dinner. After clubbing, I will return to the hotel around 1-2 AM. I will drive home in the morning.
Hunter2019
4 years ago
If I happen to be working near a strip club that I like, I will try to get a hotel within walking distance. I have also traveled to other states to have fun and then hit multiple places that I like in that state. Not just limited to strip clubs.
mike710
4 years ago
When I go to church - if I can I try to squeeze a club visit b/w an early Sunday school class and the last sermon
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Nah - when I go to a club, it's my sole mission - if I happen to need to hit a store b/c I need something for home, I may hit a store near the SC but for the most-part I don't combine SCing with other activities (I stay pure to the game). Well - there are times I've hit a club when I've dropped off my mom at her hair-dresser and it's gonna take a while; or have dropped her off at a doctor's office and it'll be a while (although these days I stay with her at most of her doc visits unless her younger sister is also going with her then I won't stay and may or may not wait it out at a club).
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
I often combine a trip to the strip club with a trip to the ATM and sometimes a visit to the drug store for some condoms.
Electronman
4 years ago
Shit, 20 minutes or more is how long I have drive for groceries. I'm 30-40 minutes from the nearest club, not including traffic.
gammanu95
4 years ago
I usually just go there straight and back. I did once stop by a club while out getting a missing ingredient for my mom who was making Christmas dinner.
TheElmerFudd
4 years ago
I'll fairly often stop at a strip club on my way to/from the airport. Sometimes both airports. Leave the house, hit the local club before my flight. Then when I get to the destination, hit a club there on my way to the hotel. Sometimes repeat on the way home too. But I guess its backwards for me, I don't find another place to go because I'm going to a strip club. I'm going somewhere else & I use it as an opportunity to hit a club.
Dolfan
4 years ago
When i read "combination trips" I was thinking weed spiked with PCP, a little angel dust mixed in with your coke, eating one pill of x and dosing the other as an alien probe, not just mixing strip clubs in with my evening errands.
gammanu95
4 years ago
If I'm going to a club, that's basically the main objective of the day/evening. It also doesn't help that I typically go for a quite extended time....none of this 1 hour business.
DenimChicken
4 years ago
@gammanu, you could do all of that AND go to a strip club among other stops.
Eve
4 years ago
I don't live within 50 minutes of any club and it is at least 2 hours to the nearest decent clubs so most of my trips are combination trips. The nearest (Northern Ky) aren't worth making the drive for but are good enough if other business puts me close by. The decent clubs (Louisville, Lexington, Columbus, Indianapolis) are worth the occasional trip but I usually combine those trips with either business or meeting friends/family in the area for a nice dinner first. Most good club visits happen when I travel for either business or a vacation and include the clubs in the city I am visiting.
whodey
4 years ago
Every time I dump a load in someones basement i pick up chicks!
MackTruck
4 years ago
i usually buy something at Costco like gas or a pizza or some booze. It’s over an hour drive to my favorite LA clubs and 2 1/2 hours to Tijuana. so I can say positively I combine trips.
Jascoi
4 years ago
And if I’m hanging in Arizona I’m looking at 5 to 8 hours one way to my favorite clubs.
Jascoi
4 years ago
I combined my strip club trip to Nebraska with weed buying in Colorado and golf on the way home. Only time ever. Usually I just smoke weed, listen to tunes and drive the hundred minute round trip.
skibum609
4 years ago
The nearest club I like is ~3hrs away. That is automatically an overnight trip with dinner/breakfast involved. A lot of my clubbing is combined with work trips.
mjx01
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion