Masks are bullshit

Sunday, July 5, 2020 6:14 PM
[view link] 2% bruh Ya let's stop the latest sars chinavirus w these!!!! Oh while we are it there is a new swine flu from china , the gift that keeps on giving. Given how stupid people are about this corona shit I have little faith things are ever gonna stop being completely fucked anytime soon. Oh but keep wearing these effective homemade masks retards.

11 comments

Arizona woman claiming she’s Trump’s spokesperson goes nuts at local Target and attacks face mask rack [view link] The long holiday weekend has led to several strange incidents by anti-mask-wearing conservatives throwing fits all over the country. Such was the case in Scottsdale, Arizona, where an irate supporter of President Donald Trump, assaulted a wall of masks at a Target store. She was allegedly so furious that she began pulling all of the masks off the display and throwing them around the store area. “This sh*t is all f*ckin’ over!” she shouted before saying it again, punctuating each word with additional fury. “This. Sh*t. Is. F*ckin’. Over! This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. F*ck this sh*t! Not doin’ it. I’m not doin’ it. No, I’m not doin’ it. We don’t want this anymore.” “Please stop,” Target employees wearing masks said approaching the woman. “Why? Why? You let everyone else do it!” the angry woman insisted. “You let everyone else do it, but I can’t because I’m a blond white woman?” She appeared to be referencing the Black Lives Matter protests that turned violent and led to looting. Police reportedly came to her house, and she was arrested while streaming the incident on Instagram Live. She told police that she is a spokesperson for QAnon and the White House and wanted the police to “call Donald Trump and ask him” because she can’t share any “classified information,” tweeted Rex Chapman with the video. She says in the video that being a QAnon spokesperson is the same as being a spokesperson for the White House and that the police didn’t have the clearance level to know what she was doing at the Target. “Do I have his phone number? I’m on the phone with him all the time!”
joker44
4 years ago
Nobody I see needs a mask. They usually plug their nose when I drove by in da shitz truck
MackTruck
4 years ago
Calling you out for a Club Ad! ;) [view link]
Uprightcitizen
4 years ago
You might want to take another look at your link: "Editor's Note (June 2 at 11:30 a.m.): A paper discussed below has been retracted by the journal the Annals of Internal Medicine. The authors wrote that their statistical methods could not determine whether the findings were reliable, making the results of the small study "uninterpretable." The study had found that surgical and cotton masks do not effectively contain viral droplets containing SARS-CoV-2. Subsequent research has suggested that face masks are an effective method for containing the spread of the virus, used along with staying six feet apart from other people."
herbtcat
4 years ago
Looks like the paper paper being cited as the argument against masks turned out to be Fake News and that the legitimate medical research shows that masks work.
whodey
4 years ago
Lol yeah idk I have read a lot of shit saying these homemade masks are bogus and idk if u have used them they dont block jack shit.
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
Hell a lot of homemade masks u can see thru
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
Thanks blah! Very well said - and very funny!
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Any mask that isn't anti viral doesn't help. But doesn't hurt. I don't have any animosity towards masks and wear them though.
IceyLoco
4 years ago
It does suck wearing a mask, lol I mean, I cant suck very good wearing a mask. Teehee
BBBC
4 years ago
Based off many of the people I see in stores, how effective masks area is doubtable. Many I have seen are either cheaply made, too thin and worn wrong. I have seen many people wear their masks without their noses covered, or the mask so loose on their face that their breath just goes out the sides of mask. Not to mention people fidget with their masks, constantly moving them on and off their mouth as it bothers them.
rl27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion