What is the stripper and regular relationship like?

Monday, July 13, 2020 2:59 AM
If you have had long term regulars in a club what would you compare that relationship to? I've been going to strip clubs regularly for about a decade now and have had several girls as regulars in clubs. I've sometimes wondered what the stripper-regular relationship is most like. I've had girlfriends and it doesn't feel like a girlfriend relationship. Club goers who say "don't fall in love with a stripper" or "strip clubs aren't a good place to look for a girlfriend" are generally correct from my observations with a few exceptions. It might be a little like having a wife who married you for your money. Even more than that, though, I've come to feel that the stripper-regular relationship is more like having a temporary pet. It's like getting a pet cat then after a couple years the cat runs away and you never see it again. Then you get another cat and the same thing happens. You might become a little emotionally attached to the first couple cats but after the fifth or sixth cat you might still enjoy their company but you don't become emotionally attached because you know they aren't going to stick around. Unless your cats are really adorable, you might decide it's not worth the bother of opening cans of cat food for them or cleaning their litter box since you don't actually care about them that much. If you reach that point then you've come to your last cat because you won't get another one when the current one leaves.

30 comments

Good analogy, Doc, I have often felt the same way except I thought of them as dogs, I had my last dog put down a number of years ago, now I get my satisfaction from playing with other folks dogs. I don't have to walk them in the rain, don't have dog food all over the floor to attract ants, don't need to clean up after them, and after playing with them they go back to their owners.
twentyfive
4 years ago
I think of them as similar to work friends in that you're very close until one of you changes jobs and leaves.
skibum609
4 years ago
Hopefully my regulars aren't dogs, but I get the point!
loper
4 years ago
My apologies loser I wasn’t intending to comment on anyone’s looks just going by what the doc was saying
twentyfive
4 years ago
I think it depends on what you mean by "regulars." If these are dancers you see only in the club, that is one thing. The pet analogy may apply. But if you "see" dancers outside the club, it becomes much more like having a girlfriend--a very slutty girlfriend who is fucking other guys and doing drugs.
jackslash
4 years ago
Damn loper I got spell fucked by Siri I wasnt intending to call you a loser
twentyfive
4 years ago
It's ok, 25. We're all PLs after all. I was just trying to make a joke anyway, probably a lame one at that.
loper
4 years ago
"a very slutty girlfriend who is fucking other guys and doing drugs" I was wondering what other answers there might be. The work friend angle is interesting.
wallanon
4 years ago
It's like that cousin that you run off and have sex with at family reunions. You know it will never be serious, but Cousin with Benefits is similar. Or so I've been told. By a friend. From West Virginia.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
Its like being in kindergarten and your class gets a new toy to play with and you have to wait for your turn to play with it. You see the other kids use and abuse it. Some get more turns than you. But you stick around hoping for your turn. One day it gets broken and is gone.
IceyLoco
4 years ago
I have heard the concept of a "work spouse" that you become close to, hang out together, confide in each other and even do things outside work. A regular stripper might fall in that type of category. I have had a couple of them over the decades. One single and two married. After several years I had a fling with one of the married ones. After she left I found out she had had several other "work husbands" who were also banging her.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
@jackslash wrote: "But if you "see" dancers outside the club, it becomes much more like having a girlfriend" ___________________ Depends on whether you are paying her, or not. If you're paying her, it's much more like prostitution than a GF.. That goes for SBs, too. That's a gentle reminder to most of the AARP crowd here who are glorified johns paying for sex.
RandomMember
4 years ago
We are paying her to go away when we are done.
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
As long as we are glorified johns and not just regular johns.
doctorevil
4 years ago
It's a business relationship - you provide the $$$, she provides the service - similar to people that have the same dentist for 20-years.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
If you guys mean being a regular trick instead of regular strip club customer then yeah its just paying a hooker
IceyLoco
4 years ago
What is funny is watching the bile of jealousy dripping out of Icey's posts. You sure got fucked in the lottery of life lol. The best part of a cf in a no extras club? The 30 minute notice phone call to wife on the ride home. Win/win, or as we say in poker: Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Life is all about having one's cake and eating it too. No one under 40 will get to experience it though because you live in shithead progressive america now lol.
skibum609
4 years ago
"That's a gentle reminder to most of the AARP crowd here who are glorified johns paying for sex." Random, on behalf of the AARP crowd I want to tell you that I resent this comment. There's nothing glorified about us.
jackslash
4 years ago
^^ I'm AARP, too.
RandomMember
4 years ago
@RandomMember - stop ruining my fantasy, she's in love with me
SaltyNuts
4 years ago
I’m inclined to get Into a groove with one dancer who checks all the boxes for me then become her “regular”. When I go to a club it’s usually with the intent of seeing that specific “ATF”. Im pretty easy to please - it turns me on when the dancer comes hurrying right over to me when she sees me, kisses me, tells me I’m her favorite, her best looking customer, etc. I know it’s part of the game and not real, but I suspend disbelief and enjoy it. Its a brief artificial GFE break for me. I probably had about a dozen or so over the years. Some I got tired of and moved on, some gained weight, some left the business. Not a lot of drama.
Studme53
4 years ago
I like variety. I'm no one's regular.
Tetradon
4 years ago
And have no regular myself
Tetradon
4 years ago
They’re strictly sex objects for me. I’ve had a couple I took back for private dances a dozen times over the course of a few months who my interaction consists of greeting, hug, kiss, take back, dirty talk, done in 3 dances, thanks, tip, “see you next time”. I’m sure a few never knew my name. To them I was probably that “not disgusting guy who comes in for a hour or so occasionally, doesn’t drink much, gets really hard and likes stick shifting and dirty talk.”
Studme53
4 years ago
My first regular was many years ago when I was young and stupid. She basically maintained the entire time that she liked me but it was 99% business and I should not get ideas and confuse things. Of course I didn’t, and it didn’t end well. Lesson learned though
TheElmerFudd
4 years ago
You're the employer, she's the employee. So long she does her job she gets paid. She does her job well, you let other things slide, tardiness, drama, etc... As her "boss", she may even enjoy your company and enjoy her work, but she won't do it for free. NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
4 years ago
Ina business sense, being a divorce lawyer is similar to being a dancer. I have clients I like a lot that I don't mind spending time with and clients that make my skin crawl, where every minute is torture. Everyone pays the same.
skibum609
4 years ago
Speaking from experience, if it goes beyond a business type relationship (cash for services provided) you are in for the most fucked up yet fun time of your life. Hey, it was on my bucket list. Been there, done that, don't plan to do it again. Marked that one complete.
slutfinder
4 years ago
Hell. I enjoys the dancers for companionship in the moment. I have no regulars, but many who seek me out when I walk in. All good for me. Love them all.
Nidan111
4 years ago
I don't have a single favorite dancer, but several current favorites. Depending on how thing are locally any given year maybe one or two clubs I frequent. I like variety, dancers schedules are notoriously inconsisten, and there are few dancers who both appeal to me and consistently give good dances. Unless the club is very small, this comes down to three or four who I consider to be my regulars. Typically at most two of my favorites are available for whatever reason. On days when none of my favorites are available, depending on the other dancers working that night, I may leave and go to another club. If more than one, or all of my favorites are there, then which ones I spend my time with depends on many things, including my whims. I usually have a hierarchy, where dancer A is the best, and if she isn't there then B, and so on. Other times it's because I haven't seen that dancer for a while, or I just got bored with the others and want some variety. What makes a favorite can vary. My current regular, assuming she still works once club opens up, is hot with a great personality, and one of the most consistent dancers I ever met. She likes to tease and knows how to push all my buttons. We often just sit at the table talking for a while before heading back. She's the only one currently worth getting a half hour with. Another favorite is the exact opposite, depending on her mood, is a quick three song high energy dance, or she is so out of it, that I quit after one and wait for the next visit. My third favorite tends to go from city to city and club to club, and there may be half a year before I see her again. However when she is there, she gets all my dances, because there is none better.
rl27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion