Minneapolis PLs

Monday, August 24, 2020 7:57 PM
What is going on in downtown Minneapolis? Is it really that fucked up with crime spikes or fake news? It looks like in reviews the downtown clubs are still good. I remember Rick's in mpls was bomb. I fucking HATE dancing in Portland. This place is so not my style for so many reasons I will not detail right now. The "nice" places and the dives are not my style here sorry.

13 comments

I think things have settled down a bit lately in kind of a new normal. I don’t have a good read currently on club activity but maybe someone else will chime in on that.
Huntsman
4 years ago
Yeah Portland has the most unique group of dudes. The least dick-motivated bunch I’ve ever met. Even at the Golden Dragon, where most are young—and why the heck are they not HORNY!? I do remember one dancer at a locals club that seemed to always bank tho. She would frequently get on stage, immediately do dances with some customer straight after, and usually miss her stage set when the rotation went back to her. She was just that popular and busy with her regulars. But yeah, I could understand why being a pseudo-girlfriend all the tine would get draining for you. I was kinda curious if you would be able to build a stable of regulars who you make clean your house right after you beat them up. Never found those types of customers, but I have a bunch they exist in that population. 😂
nicespice
4 years ago
Yeah I don't get Portland and these people don't get me. I am simply misunderstood 😉🔪🔪🔪🔪
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
Honestly I don't know how to get customers that straight up wanna be treated like shit as in beat up etc at the clubs? I dont know if it is my look as I am somewhat blonde barbie or idk the hustle to get subs at the clubs. I also noticed a lot of the girls who get the RARE sub in the club like look kinda goth or alternative and I don't at all. If there is a hustle for this someone needs to help a bitch out cuz I wanna hurt men and get paid.
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
Oh I am 100% blonde. Somewhat barbie. Wouldnt say 100% barbie though.
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
I work in downtown Minneapolis. It's all quite calm most of the time downtown. Even during the riots, months ago not much damage actually happened in downtown. More then half of the bars and restaurants are closed. Office buildings are ghost towns as most workers are still working at home. To be honest, I haven't followed the recent national media reports on the local situation, but if it sounds bad, it's fake news. Most of the damage from rioting happened in a neighborhood about 5 miles south of downtown. As far as the club scene, it's a mixed bag. Find the right girl at Downtown Cabaret, Rick's or Dreamgirls and you might get some good grinding. My single visits to Spearmint Rhino and Deja Vu were mostly air dances.
grand1511
4 years ago
'... where most are young—and why the heck are they not HORNY!? .? ..." There's a simple answer - Liberals have been emasculated
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
[view link] Crime is definitely up quite a bit. That said, I've never felt unsafe here, either (though maybe that'd be different if I were working at a club and leaving after close). If you know Minneapolis, much of the damage from rioting occurred on Lake St- not really close to any of the Minneapolis clubs which tend to be downtown. Cleanup has gone very poorly, though,as the city and county have gotten hung up on property tax requirements to obtain a demolition permit. [view link] I can't speak to the club scene much personally.
apanda
4 years ago
Ok, thanks for the updates :)
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
'... where most are young—and why the heck are they not HORNY!? .? ..." There's a simple answer - Liberals have been emasculated ^ idk I did well in liberal Minneapolis. But it is somewhat more mixed although majority white. I have noticed I do horribly in these fucking completely white Murrican areas like Portland, Iowa, Wisconsin... Mixed areas seems to be a factor in me doing fucking well. idk the deal I am white as fuck got damn, motherfuckers!
blahblahblah23
4 years ago
You should come to Detroit. Much better for strip clubs than Minneapolis. Even the weather is better.
jackslash
4 years ago
^ That hurts. saying the weather is better in Detroit LOL
twentyfive
4 years ago
"I have noticed I do horribly in these fucking completely white Murrican areas like Portland, Iowa, Wisconsin... Mixed areas seems to be a factor in me doing fucking well. idk the deal I am white as fuck got damn, motherfuckers!" lemme guess. are the girls that do well in those clubs are white girls that have average to fit builds? so i'm also guessing that you don't have that build. do you have thick thighs and a real big stick out round ass? a pawg? how am i doing so far? btw, just to let you know i'm a huge fan of pawgs. you just might have made a new fan.
rattdog
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion