Indianapolis clubs reopening and club ratings

Saturday, September 5, 2020 1:08 AM
The mayor of Indianapolis just announced strip clubs here can reopen. My favorite local club, Brad's Brass Flamingo, says on their Facebook page they will reopen on September 8th. I've always gone more by total number of reviews here as being the most objective indication of club quality and the club goers here have given that club more reviews than any other local club so they agree with me it's the best local club. I usually look at club ratings second. A unusual thing I also do is look at the number of cars in the parking lot when I visit clubs. If a lot of customers and strippers want to show up at a club then it is likely a good club. If there are less than ten cars in the parking lot I don't even bother to pay the entrance fee to go in. I go home or go to another club. If that happens three or four times in a row I stop going to that club regularly. Are there any unusual things you use beside club ratings here to pick out clubs to visit?

1 comment

Glad to see Indy finally joining the fun. Concepts in Lawrenceburg has been going strong for two months.
Techman
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion