Mr. Happy's Cafe
103 Homer St Waterbury, CT 06704

After the Quarantine...

Friday, September 11, 2020 2:15 AM
Headed in this past Wednesday after 11 pm. Walked down the ramp and had my temperature checked by the bouncer. Was told that I had to keep my mask on if I was going to walk around the club but could take it off if I was sitting down at the bar or at a table to eat. I was not charged a cover due to there only being one dance on dury. Ordered a drink at the bar at the same price as always. Did not order food tho other patrons did order fries and the like which were still being prepared even this late at night. Bartender was a cute brunette with decent tits. Nice bubbly attitude. Other patrons ordered food The bar had plastic barriers hanging from the ceiling hovering just above the bar itself to allow money and drinks to pass/exchange. Bartender tended to lower herself towards the opening so she could be heard. Only one dancer. A chubby girl with big tits and way too many tattoos for my liking. Stage had a similar set up to the bar. Plastic barriers hanging from ceiling just short of the rail so the customer could tip the dancer. Only break in the stage-barrier set up was next to the steps that allow the dancer access to the stage. One smart customer sat in that specific area so the dancer could make physical contact with him (she was chastised by the bouncer for doing that almost immediately.) I asked the bartender what the new social distancing rules were regarding lap dances. She told me that table "air" dances were allowed but regular lap dances were not (although this dancer allowed for the customer to slap her ass and feel her up...until the bouncer told them to knock it off.) VIP dances were still available, however, and those were still full contact. I did not partake as the sole dancer on duty was definitely not attractive enough to waste $150. All in all I was there for barely 45 minutes for this recon mission before leaving.

0 comments

Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion