most common stripper names and categories

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:11 PM
What are the most common stripper names you run across? For me it is "Ariel". Every club I go to has one and they all watched the movie "Little Mermaid" as a child. Also common are certain categories. 19th century U.S. presidents: Madison, Monroe, Taylor, Tyler, Jackson. U.S. cities: Miami, Dallas, Savannah, Phoenix, Charlotte. Greek and Roman Mythology: Diana, Athena, Venus, Cassandra, Selene, Electra, Iris. Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn. Birthstones: Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Opal, Pearl.

21 comments

I was in So Dak on a hunting trip some years ago and stopped in a club. I think they all had bovine names. Bessie, Daisy and Clarabelle, as I recall. Seemed appropriate since they looked like they could’ve started on the Vikings O-line.
Huntsman
4 years ago
I had the name Ariel at a couple clubs. At pretty much every club, the main thing I go for is basic white girl names. 😁
nicespice
4 years ago
Don't forget alcoholic names like Bacardi, Hennessey, Margarita, Chardonnay, Rosè and Tequilla. Also weather based like Rain, Storm, Sunny, Snow, Thunder and I had a fav a few years ago who introduced herself by saying "My name is Windy and I blow better than anyone."
whodey
4 years ago
Nicole, Karma, Natasha, and Jasmine seemed to be very common names in the spots I've hit.
Eve
4 years ago
Sports/luxury cars: Porsche, Mercedes, Maserati, Bentley... NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
4 years ago
I prefer normal names NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
4 years ago
The more thought they put into their names yhe bigger drama queens they tend to be lulz.
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Diamond seems to be the #1 name for me. a lot of talk about Bambi's but I've only met one. Most unusual name was Pebbles. She looked like Bam Bam's GF.
shadowcat
4 years ago
Tiffany. Every club has a Tiffany.
jackslash
4 years ago
Tiffany, Barbie, Brandi, Neveah, Rose, Rain, Summer, Sasha ,Venus, Crystal,. Hottest dancer with the lamest name? Natalie.
skibum609
4 years ago
+1 for the luxury cars. Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus, Mercedes Deja, Sage, Roxy, Diamond, Nevaeh, Rain, Selena...
Tetradon
4 years ago
Spices: Cinnamon, Sage, Pepper, Spice. Met a girl who named herself after an animal: Fawn. The problem is she had kitten breath. Chronic. I hung with her only twice, months apart. Lame dances and the worst killya kitten breath.
gammanu95
4 years ago
I prefer to have no memory of stripper names. It is a waste of brain space. I don’t care what name a stripper chooses to use itc - as its fake and means nothing to me. I was introduced to a dancer who called herself Maserati - when she looked more like a Pinto with a broken tailpipe!
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Gamma-ape, could it be that she was actually a cat pretending to be a fawn pretending to be a hairless ape whore? Just askin’ BTW, kind of fucked up that you were interested in a kitten, even if it was a kitten bent on whoring herself out. Remember these rick ethics: no cubs or apelings or its wildebeest time for you! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
4 years ago
Jasmine, Nicole, mercedes probably most common I've heard. One I've only heard once was "Seven". That was one hot dancer!
Heellover
4 years ago
^^ Haha I had a Hooter's waitress once who had "Seven" on her name tag. She said it was because her real name was something common like Lisa or Mary or something. She was the seventh girl with that name to work there, and it became her nickname. I thought it sounded like a good name. Much better than Six or Eight anyway.
misterorange
4 years ago
Most common I have heard are: Diamond, Fantasy, Mercedes, Sky, Brandy, Skyler, Tara, Jessie, Ally, Nevaeh, Rain, Ivy, Dakota, Raven, Star.
rl27
4 years ago
Now for categories here are a few Mythology: Phoenix, Characters in Books / Movies: Daenerys or Danni (Game of Thrones), Arwen (Lord of the Rings), Luna and Fleur (Harry Potter). Before the Harry Potter movies I only recall one or two ever named Luna, afterwards there were a lot of busty blonde strippers named Luna. Countries: China, India, and Egypt. Names dealing with sex or outright Sex Acts: Felatio, Desire, Tease, Cuddle, and Pleasure. Someone mentioned Porche, I met quite a few, although I do recall of one with an British accent who said it was from the name Portia and not the car. Someone mentioned Asian girls, here are some of the more common names I have heard. Asia, China, Amy, Linda, Lucy, and Sue.
rl27
4 years ago
In my experience if you hear the name Asia, China, or Malaysia, it’s a 100% chance the girl is black. Anyway I don’t pay much attention. I had a few regular girls pre-covid whose names I forgot and I’m sure they didn’t remember mine either.
8TM
4 years ago
I forgot Star and Ivy are definitely common.
Heellover
4 years ago
8TM, I think it depends on the city. I have been in cities where every Asia, Malaysia and China were black, and other cities where they were all Asian.
rl27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion