immigrant strippers

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 8:03 AM
Has anyone run into any hostility among native born strippers towards immigrant strippers? I enjoy the extra variety of girls from other countries and have done lap dances with girls from Venezuela, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Bolivia, Columbia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Italy, the Philippines and China. I can imagine, though, that native born girls might not like the increased competition. I had two recent experiences in the last year. A Mexican stripper told me she used to speak Spanish in the club until one night a group of girls waited outside the club and then attacked her when she left. While they were beating her up they yelled "speak English". I also recently did lap dances with a cute black stripper who told me she is an Ethiopian refugee. When I told my regular later that I did lap dances with the Ethiopian girl she made a face and said she couldn't believe I did lap dances with "that" and she wouldn't even want to touch the other girl if she were a customer. This could just be personal hostility between her and the other girl but I've never seen her show that level of hostility towards other strippers.

39 comments

It's called they're racist
Aycakes
3 years ago
Especially the person who called a black woman a that. And probably they also don't like them because we know how stupid men are. They'll consider a woman is more attractive even if she's not attractive solely based off of Where's she from 🥴 which honestly makes no sense to me but men
Aycakes
3 years ago
Its a huge problem for non black girls in black clubs. Also a lot of tensions in clubs when cubans start working....doing extras etc.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
"we know how stupid men are. They'll consider a woman is more attractive even if she's not attractive solely based off of Where's she from 🥴 which honestly makes no sense to me but men" Careful, Aycakes, your stripperweb is showing.
gammanu95
3 years ago
Well it's not just black strippers that don't like the fact that they ruin clubs by offering extras especially at a low ass price. Ruins the entire club. And it's disgusting. Also added to the fact that black strippers deal with colorism and racism all the time in the club even by black men it makes sense why they wouldn't like them. Also a lot of those Cuban strippers are bitches tbh. Rude and nasty for no reason and many are stuck up and talk trash about everyone in spanish. And yes I know a few black strippers that speak Spanish and some have even told me what they say. But I guess all of that is black strippers fault huh 🙃 every réaction from a black woman means she's bitter and the other woman involved is never HER fault 🧐. You're just following the same stereotypical routine of blaming the black woman. "Aye dos mios, la puta slapped me!?" Well you called her a monkey and pushed her, what'd you expect. Just food for thought that black Women are people too. People are always ready to victimize any person involved with a black woman and it's annoying. And many women know this, which is why they'd play off of it whenever possible. This includes men too
Aycakes
3 years ago
Yes I've seen it strongly in two local arenas. Here in NE FL it is definitely targeted at the Cubans, who are willing to do almost anything for the right price. In the clubs where they are common it makes selling non-FS dances that much tougher for the American born girls. When the northeast was my local stomping ground, that ire was directed at the Russian girls who were quickly spreading across NY, NJ and CT clubs. One girl even used to tell me stories about how the Russian girls washed their bikini bottoms in the bathroom sink, lol, and another about how management only cared about the American girls. I don't think it is "racism" per se so much as a defensive reaction from girls who think that the newcomers are taking over their clubs and threatening their money. Funny enough though is that in all of the club scenes where I witnessed this, the American girls bitched to customers but not to the girls who they disliked. The Cubans and Russians both tend to travel in groups and have each others' backs, so if you fuck with one you have a problem with all of them.
rickdugan
3 years ago
And I'm right about a man will find an unattractive woman more attractive just because she's from another place or say she is. It just is what it is, I've personally experienced this 🥴
Aycakes
3 years ago
And I was saying that the person who said "I can't believe you got a dance with that " was racist, not the whole being threatened thing.
Aycakes
3 years ago
===> "And I was saying that the person who said "I can't believe you got a dance with that " was racist, not the whole being threatened thing." I was referring to my specific stories with the threatened thing - I agree that in the instance you cite it sounds a lot like racism. But on the customer side of the equation, it's kinda' silly to call a man "racist" because he has certain sexual preferences. We don't control who we are attracted to - it's a biological response. Years ago at Cityscapes in Queens I had a black girl call me a racist because I sat with a few white and Hispanic girls but refused her repeated offers of company. Truth be told I just wasn't attracted to her, end of story. She then adds on her way off "Just to let you know, I'm Cuban" like it should make a difference, lol. It didn't of course - either my brain is telling me that I want to play hide the sausage with her or it isn't and in this case no bueno.
rickdugan
3 years ago
My preference is towards petite white dancers but that does not stop me from getting dances from any woman that I find attractive. I had to laugh inside the time a chubby white chick accused me of only getting dances from black girls. Bitch!
shadowcat
3 years ago
I like accents so that does play at least a small part in my attraction. It doesn't have to be a foreign accent as I like Southern accents as well. Some of the descriptions by other posters about Cuban girls in Florida are what I've experienced. They do tend to pack together, probably because of a language barrier. They do tend to push hard, that annoys me but, again, it's probably because they are not comfortable having a conversation in English. I usually tend to not seek out Cuban girls and I'm Hispanic. Despite this, I observed a Cuban girl over several trips to a club and she was a bit older and didn't run in the pack. On my last trip to Tampa, I struck up a conversation and it was this that led me to go to VIP. She is one I would seek out again as much because of her attitude and personality as her looks. So, I've learned to not stereotype. All guys have girls that attract us strictly from looks. I'm a sucker for redheads and smaller girls. In Covid times, the selection of women in the clubs is down and I've found some diamonds in women that don't necessarily meet the immediate attraction type for me. I can become attracted to a woman based on her attitude and personality even if she is not the physical type I seek out. It doesn't have to be an hour long conversation but I usually say no to any woman that just walks up to me and asks me if I want a dance before we even say hello.
mike710
3 years ago
I think strippers have a problem with other dancers that come from anywhere else. Doesn't matter if a girl comes from another club in the same city, from a different state or a different country. The established girls will always be jealous that a new girl is taking money from regulars in their club.
whodey
3 years ago
here in NJ, Some American dancers have problems with Brazilians and Eastern Europeans because they have a reputation for doing more for less. Asians are seen as exotic and get away with doing less for more.
K
3 years ago
Yeah, I’ve definitely heard anti-Cubana rhetoric before. And the hostility is real. I personally don’t buy into it. As far as I can tell, Cubanas don’t take over airdance clubs and turn them into brothels. For example, it’s not like Baby Dolls Dallas (from what I’ve gathered) was squeaky clean before the Cuban invasion. But I’ve heard girls there claim the Cubans ruined things with cheap extras and even read a Stripperweb review ranting about that before. I also get that impression about Miami in general. (Maybe somebody else can chime in on this with more insight) It was already pretty, erm, lenient before Cubanas became a higher % of the clubs. IMO They go into already dirty clubs and the vibe becomes faster paced and possibly less expensive brothels. I’ve noticed in a couple of clubs that have plenty of contact but not necessarily free-for-all brothels, Cubanas didn’t make those clubs dirtier. I’m thinking of Perfect 10 in San Antonio and Players in Denver specifically.
nicespice
3 years ago
@nicespice, >>"Cubanas didn’t make those clubs dirtier."<< True. I was getting unasked for BJ's and FS in many Tampa clubs back in the 90's when on business trips (which for totally unrelated reasons - AHEM! - I tried to book frequently :p). And I have to suggest that any "invasion" of new talent to a club has to start with Management's hiring practices, which in any successful club must be more related to a dancer's ability to generate revenue for the the club than any ethnic or birthplace demographic. If one so-called "type" earns more money, they will tend to get hired.
herbtcat
3 years ago
Nice it doesn't take a complete conversion of a club from "clean" to "dirty" to make it tougher for a girl with tighter boundaries to make money. If the percentage of girls willing to get down and dirty in a club jumps from 20% to 50+%, the remaining girls are likely to feel the sting. If the new girls each churn out out several nuts a night at less advantageous prices, it hurts the money of both the Caucasian extras girls as well as the tighter girls. At one club here in J'ville we've seen some of both. When the Cubans swept through the area they didn't last long in most of the local clubs, but in one of our more permissive clubs they set down roots and thrived. This club was always a YMMV type of place where management turned a blind eye, but plenty of girls with more limited offerings could still make their money. Not any more unless they are hot enough to earn good stage money, which is possible given the number of stages, or resort to conning guys. For the Cuban girls in this club the math is simple: Work 12+ hours, get at least 4-5 guys into the back during that extended stretch paying at least $250 a pop (pun intended), and do every stage you're called to when not in the back to collect those tips (which is a lot of stage rotations over that long a time). Even after house fees, which are very low because they start on dayshift and work through, dance cuts, other tipouts and 5+ condoms, many of these girls have to be clearing easily over $1,000 per work day and some likely much more. In J'ville that's nothing to sneeze at and there's only so much money to go around on any given day.
rickdugan
3 years ago
Thanks for the explanation of how the industry works Rick, but I’ve personally worked in some clubs that were Cuban saturated, and didn’t have to do extras to sell dances. Nor even allow any penetration of any kind (which this site doesn’t consider an “extra” but meh) And these were clubs where stage money wasn’t really a thing, and were most likely less than a tenth of my earnings and dances HAD to be sold to make money. I just don’t buy that the extras of a club increase with Cubanas in the first place. At least not to a level like 20% to 50%. You just personally prefer dancers who for whatever reason do extras but pull a “I-never-do-this” . And you willingly believe them so that you can feel like a stud. 🤷🏻‍♀️And Cubanas don’t care enough to play pretend. Another example I didn’t mention: Follies. Have the posters on this site who have complained about Cubanas coming in, complained about that club becoming a Bordello because they used to spend $400-$600 to sip champagne and converse with a classy lady? And those Cubanas came in with their pesky crotch grabbing and that made it a bordello? Or was it already a place for value-prices extras and Cubanas ran with it and upped the speed?
nicespice
3 years ago
"You just personally prefer dancers who for whatever reason do extras but pull a “I-never-do-this” . And you willingly believe them so that you can feel like a stud. 🤷🏻‍♀️And Cubanas don’t care enough to play pretend." Oh hell yeah that is the word on the street. Preach it baby LOLOLOL
twentyfive
3 years ago
I see immigrant strippers all the time where I'm at and one thing I've learned is that America is by far and away the least racist country in the world.
Muddy
3 years ago
===> "I just don’t buy that the extras of a club increase with Cubanas in the first place. At least not to a level like 20% to 50%." What you "buy" is irrelevant. Unless you frequent the club, you're pulling uninformed guesses out of your ass. ;) What made the club much more of a YMMV type of place was not what management would allow, but the semi-open nature of the LD room and the local culture. One could quibble about whether it was 20% or higher depending upon the shift, but far less than half of the American girls were doing FS. Every single Cuban girl working in that club now does and they alone often represent half the girls on shift. As far as the rest, I'm long past the point of trying to convince silly uptight girls and old ass ugly dudes that not every girl who gives it up to one guy automatically drops pants for anyone. Both of you need to believe it for completely different reasons, so I'll let you take comfort in your misguided beliefs. ;)
rickdugan
3 years ago
I’m not a silly uptight girl! It’s just that I only do this with your mom!
nicespice
3 years ago
Has anything ever, in the history of the world, happened to a black person that wasn't racism? What a fucking meaning less word, although colorism is catching up fast.
skibum609
3 years ago
^^^ hell yeah! Leave those silly uptight girls alone. We got a good thing going don't we Ricky? Rather than pull things out of our asses like spice girl, we know how much fun it is to stick things in our asses 😉
BBBC
3 years ago
I am an old ass ugly dude, and I w😃ouldn't do that with your mom
twentyfive
3 years ago
Dammit, I got ninjas twice! That was for my boyfriend 😍
BBBC
3 years ago
Dammit 25! You ninja's me again
BBBC
3 years ago
Keep in mind that management gets kickbacks from hookers and pimps
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Here are some links. There is generally a negative viewpoint, yes. Moreso Cubans than Russians/Brazilians. Idk if it’s because it’s a race thing or times have changed (especially on stripperweb and anger levels on that site) https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?226835-Cubans-in-the-club&highlight=Cubans ^Here is one discussion about Cubans I remember. It’s pretty harsh stuff. Though one poster in there did make a good point IMO of some possible gaffes of managers putting hard limits on black dancers and rap music in the name of “classiness” but then hire Cubanas en masse. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?116898-Worst-City-to-dance-in&p=3075129#post3075129 ^page 14-15 Cuban dancers are brought up too. Though there was bit more of a back-and -fourth debate on there. Also EE were brought up too but not to the same extent. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?187771-What-s-up-with-all-the-russians-in-the-nyc-club&highlight=Russian+dancers ^The discussion about Russians here. IMO a better discussion, but stripperweb was probably just a better website back then., some had negative opinions, some more neutral. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?95013-Russian-stripper-invasion&highlight=Russian+dancers ^ WAY old discussion. But it’s hard to find much convo about EE dancers anymore. Maybe a lot of them bailed? Or American strippers stopped caring about them?
nicespice
3 years ago
Thanks, Nicespice, for the links.
docsavage
3 years ago
One thing Stripper Web and TUSCL seem to have in common is how openly the bigots post on these forums !
twentyfive
3 years ago
In the spirit of Christmas I'm going to refrain from posting anything else argumentative today. At the moment my Christian spirit is taking hold as I prepare to go to Christmas Eve services and prepare to celebrate with my family. So with that I will just wish everyone a Merry Christmas. That good wish even extends to twenty as he prepares to celebrate Christmas with his grandkids and to his fellow Jews for Jesus. This is a time for celebration, not for rancor.
rickdugan
3 years ago
^ In the spirit of Christmas go fuck your arrogant bigoted self, BTW your Jews for Jesus crack says more about you than anything else I would have to say. And while you are full of the Christmas spirit spend a little time with your own rug rats, rather than trying to be a baby daddy to one of your "only do extras with you, RickiBoi" whores
twentyfive
3 years ago
??????? No "crack" or prejudice intended 25. Christianity's a big tent - all are welcome. Clearly I stumbled upon something I don't understand. Mea culpa. Anyway have a Merry Christmas with your family.
rickdugan
3 years ago
As always the "Drama Queen" can have the last word, IDGAF how you try to spin it Ima leave it out there for all, to form their own conclusions, about you.
twentyfive
3 years ago
I wouldnt blame it on ethnicities. Women in general dont like each other. Have you ever seen an all female music group stick together? They rarely last more than 2 years. Not counting groups with family members
NJBalla
3 years ago
Seems the real issue is egos being hurt by hookers who don't do gfes and don't use euphemisms for what they do.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
FUCK JEWS FOR JESUS. THEY ARE FUCKING NAZIS. WHILE WE'RE AT FUCK CHRISTIANS TOO.
skibum609
3 years ago
Jews for Jesus are a cult
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
And Christians are not allies of jews nor Israel. Their false support is based on believing jesus will come down in Israel and convert jews before the rapture
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion