How much time do you spend before picking a girl to do lap dances with?

Friday, December 25, 2020 1:10 AM
How much time time do you spend in a club before picking a girl to do lap dances with? Also, at what point do you give up and decide there is no one there you are interested in and head on home? I almost never pick the first girl I see when I walk in the door. Maybe one time out of ten. If the club is slow there will sometimes even be girls approaching me before I sit down. If the club is busy, the most attractive girls know guys will be approaching them and don't go chasing after guys so I know in a situation like that the girls approaching me when I walk in the door are the less attractive ones and I can do better if I wait. After I sit down, I'll look around the club and then maybe approach someone or pick someone who approaches me but usually I'll sit through a stage rotation so I can see all the girls. There may be some girl I would like hiding out back in the dressing room that I won't see until she goes on stage. When they go through the second stage rotation I'll ask the girl I liked the most during the first stage rotation. This may take an hour or two, depending on the number of girls in the club. Occasionally I'll wait longer in the hope a girl arriving late is better than anyone currently there. If no one walks in the door within another hour I'll give up and leave. I'll never stay in a club more than a couple hours total. I don't always do this, though. Sometimes I don't feel like putting in that much time or effort and just pick the first decent looking girl I see after spending a bit of time drinking and hanging out. If I have a regular in the club, that cuts the time down too because she will often come over when she spots me or I'll head over to her.

34 comments

depends on her sexyness.
Jascoi
3 years ago
@docsavage To answer your questions: Q: How much time do you spend in a club before picking a girl to do lap dances with? A: The necessary time to identify the most beautiful (to me) girl in the club, between half and hour and an hour to see about them all. However, I also listen to my spidey 🕷 sense and I have picked one of the first girls I have seen, because she is exactly my type and gives me the right vibes. Of course if I have a current favorite I made an appointment to see her and go to VIP, so as soon as walk in the club she is made aware and makes a 🐝 bee line to meet me. Q: Also, at what point do you give up and decide there is no one there you are interested in and head on home? A: Similar to your approach. If after seen all of them, in an hour I don find the one, I will stay one more hour to see if there is one that I miss or one that is just coming in, if after the second hour I don’t see one I really like and have vibe I like. I just leave to find one in another day...
CJKent_band
3 years ago
If it's a local club that I regularly visit then it depends on whether my favorites are there or not. If my favorites are there then it's how long until one of my favorites is available which is usually within five minutes of entering. If none of my favorites happen to be working, then I'll go for dancers who I have had my eye on for a while, followed by any new gals who look promising. It takes at most 10 minutes to find out none of my favorites are there, and if there are no dancers around I would consider, I am off to another club. Otherwise, I'll stay at most 30 minutes before going to the next club. If it's a club I don't frequent often enough to know the dancers, then I wait as long as it takes to see most of the dancers. This varies by club. If the club requires all dancers to be on the floor when not otherwise occupied, then it usually takes about 20 minutes at most to see all the dancers, at which point I am out if I haven't gotten a dance yet. Otherwise I wait until at least the first dancer review. At this point it depends on how the other clubs in the area are. If there are say half a dozen other good clubs I am out if I don't see any I like, or there are too busy. If there are one or two others at most I may stay up to an hour, which is typically two dancer reviews and at least a full dancer rotation.
rl27
3 years ago
I’m into a very specific look and body type - basically fit babes with nice legs. If I see one that really meets my criteria- which is rare - I’ll take her back for a lap dance try out. If she’s a big stick shifter or otherwise gives sufficient TLC to my Johnson, she’ll be an ATF.
Studme53
3 years ago
I don't go into a club with a planned strategy because every club can be different by the day. Since girls are independent contractors, usually, they come and go at various times during what might be a normal shift time. Usually, if I go in during the day, it might require more patience to find a girl to get a dance from. I'll give it 90 minutes or a couple hours and either meet a girl I want a dance from or move on. At night, the later the time you go in will bring in a greater selection. At one of my favorite clubs in AZ, there are a couple of girls I've met over the years that didn't even bother coming in before 11pm or Midnight. In general, I just play it by the day and how much time I have. If I go home with the money I was going to spend, that just leaves me more money to play next time I'm out.
mike710
3 years ago
Nice
Mirarta
3 years ago
If my favorite is available I'll usually just sit with her for 10 minutes or so then do our dances. If not I'm going to want to see every girl on stage. They got rid of the single song $20 dances so before committing to VIP I want a winner
JamesSD
3 years ago
As long as the dances are a reasonable price ($20 or less) I usually get dances from quite a few girls so as long as she looks good and has a decent attitude I'll do a dance pretty quickly. The really cheap clubs ($5 or $10 dances) I'll take a chance with just about any girl as long as she looks decent. I usually like to spend at least an hour checking out different girls before deciding who to go to VIP with. As far as cutting my loses, it depends on how bad the club is. Usually a club is worth at least 45-60 minutes just to make sure I am not missing someone that is in the dressing room or in VIP that I would like to try out. Of course, there have been a few hole in the wall clubs that I have walked into and you can instantly see everyone working and turn around and walk out without even getting a drink.
whodey
3 years ago
1 rotation thru the stage, gives me an idea if girls are just on thier phones, with regulars, how busy vip is, usually talk to a few girls and of course seeing all the girls and if there are any regulars or new girls worth seeing.
Member6532
3 years ago
If its club I've never been to. I take my time and watch the show. then I decide
bang69
3 years ago
If it's someone I know and intended to get dances from anyway, minutes. If I don't see anyone who immediately sparks an interest, then I'll sit for a 15-30 minutes or so, and see what develops.
georgmicrodong
3 years ago
Varies widely by club and location, but generally: Most clubs in the greater Los Angeles area post a roll call on their website or though IG. So for a club I know well, I can get a good idea of who will be there when I arrive. Doesn't mean I'll find one of my CF's or that one will be available, or will even want to hang with me. She may be with or expecting a bigger whale. But knowing one or more of my favs are there will usually keep me from going to a diff club first. Next, I also usually politely blow off the Hunter/Killer Snipers who hang right next to the entryway. IME, they are almost always ROB's or low mileage, especially when one has her less-attractive (sometimes fugly) "friend" in tow and tries to sell me a two-girl dance which will ALWAYS be a waste of money. Let me repeat that: 2 Girl Dances with dancers you don't know will ALWAYS be a waste of money no matter what they imply. Don't do it. You have been warned. :) If I don't see anyone on my "Yes" list right away, then I'll either text a CF I am expecting, look at the line up posted by the DJ booth, or wait through at least one stage rotation. I may stay longer if I get there less than 2 hours before shift change. Finally, who I select is not necessarily based just on physical looks. I want a dancer who I think is attractive and will click well with me, who will take at least a few minutes to talk to me, and who (hey, I'll admit it) may be likely to allow extras either ITC or OTC. If I've spent 1 to 2-ish hours at a club and have not had any, or very few single, dances, I'll bounce and go to Plan B. Not the club in LA called "Plan B," just my second choice... which may in fact be Plan B, if I'm in that part of town. :p And for all you who are still new to this process, remember you can always ask the DJ or Manager how many dancers are in the back... you can get some excellent intel that way.
herbtcat
3 years ago
I had a pretty good two girl dance once back when the club still had $10 single dances. The girls mostly played with each other while the hotter one grinded on me. Worth the $10 each (they were bummed I didn't then take them both to VIP)
JamesSD
3 years ago
One rotation through the stage, or 30-60 minutes to survey the scene and have a few conversations. Occasionally I'll come in so eager for a dance that I'll get a couple from the first to strike my fancy, but still have the big purchases for later.
Tetradon
3 years ago
I have no time limits or stage rotation standards before I choose a girl to spend my money on. If she is hot, friendly and gives off a good vibe then I'm game, at least after my first warmup drink. I also feel no pressure to settle on a girl on any particular visit if the stars are not aligning. With that said, I do tend to repel the aggressive first wave, especially in unfamiliar clubs. IME they are almost always the B team looking to score before a guy can get a handle on her competition. Of course I rarely buy lapdances, but similar considerations apply when deciding who to tip barside with an eye towards an OTC pitch. I guess the big difference is that I'm under no pressure to find something that night or to pursue. If a decent stage tip is not enough to coax a girl over then someone else can have her. I like them motivated enough to make the approach. Once upon a time I used to force things more in order to maximize each club outing, but it always seemed to be a low ROI approach. So instead I keep an OTC rotation, with at least one or two semi-reliable option and a couple of more hit or miss girls. So on any given night if I don't succeed with a girl in one club, I have other options to explore elsewhere. With some of the best OTC candidates it is a patience game.
rickdugan
3 years ago
Being a dedicated whore, I will just spread my money around if there's a lot of dancers that I like in the club. If I want a dance, I ask for it within 30 seconds of saying hi. If they can get it quick, seems like most dancers will be happy with you even if they take as little as $80 off you.
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Depends. Local clubs tend to pounce quicker vs new club like to get sense of the atmosphere. Busy clubs I like to see the lineup vs slower clubs less options available. In any cases I like to pick my girls vs having them come to me. I like being the chooser, don't know why. Maybe it's the I'm buying vs being sold attitude. NAAAASTY
NAAAASTY
3 years ago
If I just walk in I usually get my first drink and scope the place out, I make decisions after that. If I don’t see shit by 30 minutes after I’m done with my drink I leave, so I guess a hour.
WavvyCain
3 years ago
When I see a girl who fits the bill not long. But people have already talked about how long it might take to spot the right dancer. If it's a club I don't know well, I try to decide in the first 10 or 15 minutes if I'm staying to spend money.
wallanon
3 years ago
My last visit (in Nov) I picked out the only girl I was interested in within the first moments of my visit. Problem was, she was a bar waitress and wasn’t supposed to be a dancer. So I spent about an hour deciding that there really were not any of the dancers I wanted to spend my money on — after some negotiations with the management, I was able to get a 15 minute dance with my waitress. It was worth it!
lurkingdog
3 years ago
A few minutes to an hour? Time matters little, though it is great to see all one's choices. I've headed to the lap dance room before I've gotten a drink. But usually like to get some idea of things, but if I see a lass and I think I'd love to know her (boobs, weight, warmth, smile, banter, buns and belly), I'll go now.
gSteph
3 years ago
I like going when clubs are slower but working regular hours makes that more difficult. I’m used to getting approached rather fast. Whether or not I buy dances depends on how hot she is and how eager I am to jump right into getting dances. I usually like to sit and drink a little and take in the view. If I knew lap dances were good and the girl was hot and I already know I will enjoy her dances, I will make an exception and buy dances within minutes. This is the way I was operating. It’s been about a year since I’ve been in a strip club. Been staying away due to Covid risk and curfews. Although after seeing all the uncaring idiots going to Walmart with all their little kids and no masks on, makes me think strip clubs are probably safer than doing essential shopping because some people take their whole family and let their kids run around.
orionsmith
3 years ago
"If the club is busy, the most attractive girls know guys will be approaching them" Well that's a stupid sales tactic.
NinaBambina
3 years ago
One key difference I've noticed in my approach vs. those discussed in some of these responses is how quickly so many guys lose patience and bail out of the club. Maybe this is a dayshift vs. nightshift thing? I suspect that a lot of you club during dayshifts, where crews are more stable. As someone who clubs exclusively at night, I'd miss out on some great girls if I lost my patience after a half hour. In a lot of clubs the girls arrive in waves at different hours and pay escalating club fees for later arrival. The girl I talked about in my recent Christmas Eve tale didn't arrive until 9, two hours after the nightshift started and about 90 minutes into my visit. One of the runner-ups for my ATF title was also a girl who tended to show up well into the shift. These are just two examples of several that I can recall. It's one of the main reasons why I try to give a club at least two hours unless things are so bad that I simply can't stand being there.
rickdugan
3 years ago
"One key difference I've noticed...is how quickly so many guys lose patience and bail out of the club." Deciding quickly and losing patience aren't the same thing. "I suspect that a lot of you club during dayshifts, where crews are more stable." Opportunity cost works in a lot of different ways. Experienced dudes can get a read on a place, and some clubs are going to be not so great even if Gal Gadot stepped on the floor. If there is more than one club in town that might have good options, I'm not burning up time in a dud club. And if I'm on the road I'm definitely not sitting tight waiting for a diamond in the rough to show.
wallanon
3 years ago
I hear what you're saying wall, but I think that there's a fine line between a "quick read" and impatience and that the former can easily be mistaken for the latter. I also have a theory that veteran club hounds carry deeper biases and higher standards that often lead them knee jerk reactions when things start out less than ideal. I have to fight against these urges myself. The reason I bother is that IME bouncing impatiently from club to club also comes with opportunity costs, including stacked cover charges and, more importantly, insufficient time to develop opportunities in under-explored clubs. It takes time to get one's arms around a club's offerings and then to build rapport with a promising prospect, especially when one's goal is a fun OTC adventure.
rickdugan
3 years ago
that opening sentence should have ended with "and the latter can easily be mistaken for the former" lol.
rickdugan
3 years ago
It depends on the club. My usual strategy is outlined briefly below. Sit at the bar with a beer and scope out the dancers. Pay attention to the dancers who are in the lowest 5% in terms of body and looks. See if those girls are going for dances - for longer amounts of time. Watch to see if the girls go directly to the restroom after dances. If I find a less attractive girl - who frequently gives dances that require clean up - I am hopeful I’ve found my type. I sit at the bar, and tip her, ask if she wants to come by and talk. If she agrees, it’s time to sit and cut the small talk, and get to dance specifics and pricing.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Assuming I don't already have a target at the club: I am old enough not to have FOMO: if I see a girl who makes my pulse quicken 5 minutes after I walk in the door, I will grab her and be happy with it. If no one really stood out, I might wait an entire rotation ... unless some girl approaches me, in which case, every girl who approaches me gets a shot at being my "lucky" girl for the night :) In other words, I don't wait some certain amount of time or wait through a rotation or anything else. I start looking as soon as I come in, and when I come across a great girl, I get her to my table without worrying that there might be something better coming later (I'll be back to the club again; I can always pursue the "something better" later on) I'm a "sit and drink with the stripper" kind of PL, so that doesn't really end things. I go to clubs with a low and slow hustle, so she'll be drinking with me for an hour easily before we do our first dance, chances are I'll also buy her lunch and it may well be more than an hour total. If we don't really vibe, I send her off (with a fair tip if I've taken a lot of her time) and am on to the next one. So my real answer: I grab any girl I find exciting as soon as I can. But it's an hour before our first dance -- I only do VIP dances, not lapdances -- and a lot can happen in that hour, I might be moving on.
Subraman
3 years ago
I prefer to not have a lot of rules for my strip club visits. It’s more enjoyable to me that way. I usually carry a couple hundred dollars more than I plan to spend. That’s about my only rule and whatever fun happens, happens. I’ll just roll with it. I’m more likely to go for a quick dance if I’m in a $20 dance club. If I’m in a club where rooms are the thing, I might be a bit more choosy but if the first girl I see grabs my “attention” I won’t hesitate. I club often enough that I don’t need to leave each club knowing I got the best girl. There will always be another girl and another day. Might as well enjoy whoever falls in my lap.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
From immediately to never. Depends on how long it takes to me to see the a girl that is the type that I like. Sometimes I see her as soon as I walk through the door and sometimes it's never (about an hour) and I leave.
yahtzee74
3 years ago
I know my type, I bring enough to afford every girl that meets my standard. On awful nights where I can't find anybody, I usually wait for at least an hour to let all the VIP girls come out and walk the floor. Most visits are two hours long and I'll usually try to pick out 2 to 4 girls that meet most of my standards if I can't find any perfect girls. You can always turn a girl down and pick her up later but you can never take back any money you spent on a sub-par girl.
Liwet
3 years ago
Rickdugan, stacked cover charges is not often an issue. In my local area I often have a half dozen or so free passes from 3 or four clubs. When out of town I often can find free passes from club adverts.
rl27
3 years ago
I watch once through the whole line-up. I test each girl by jacking off at stageside, watching their reaction. Then I pick the one that was interested if she's at least a 7. I've had great success with this method. I always get a great cum. Do any of your fellow enthusiasts do this, too?
Dain
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion