Fort Lauderdale clubs

Thursday, January 28, 2021 5:08 PM
Any clubs worth a visit in the Fort Lauderdale or surrounding area? Making a trip down there soon and may partake in some fun! Any recommendations appreciated.

9 comments

Uhh.... Diamond Dolls Pompano maybe?
Hank Moody
3 years ago
Can possibly recent reviews from here: https://tuscl.net/member-reviews.php?id=596834
nicespice
3 years ago
Here would be my list. But reading the Reviews might be the best thing for you. Diamond Dolls - Pompano Cheetah - Pompano Solid Gold. - Pompano Cheetah - Hallandale Deans Gold - North Miami Beach Tootsies. - Miami Gardens
Warrior15
3 years ago
And if you don't mind driving a little, check out Eleven in Miami. It's a club like no other anywhere. But bring your Brinks Truck.
Warrior15
3 years ago
Warrior has good suggestions but I’m not a fan of DDs instead of that club I’d suggest Vixens in Davie and AFAIK Solid Gold is still closed, but you could give Goldfinger in LauderHill a try
twentyfive
3 years ago
I know many would disagree, but I've had several very fun evenings at Booby Trap in Pompano. To each his own I guess...
crosscheck
3 years ago
Is there short summary of Solid Gold, Goldfinger, etc? I'd describe them as... Eleven - High End Strip Club, High End Restaurant, High End Club Combo - Expensive Deans - High End Strip Club - Expensive Tootsies - Large Strip Club and Bar Cheetah - Typical Strip Club Diamond Dolls - Typical Strip Club
Nixur68
3 years ago
E11even is 6 to 12 that’s it and you have to reserve a spot in there by giving them a bunch of info and they get back to you I said fuck that. Deans gold only open to 12 too man. Not bad though very nice club. Affordable LDs $20. Vixen damn dude so many hot girl working there LDs affordable $25 and get your own booth. Davie ain’t that far from Fort Lauderdale. That might be your best bet. But you gotta tell us what your looking for otherwise I’m different than you are who knows
Muddy
3 years ago
You only need to get a spot at Eleven if there's some big event. If you show up early around 9-10PM if it's slow they'll let you in for free.
Nixur68
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion