How much do you all care about makeup and hair?

Sunday, April 18, 2021 10:08 AM
I keep having females telling me how important hair and makeup are. Yet I have a lot of days I look great can't make shit. Then I show up hair looking all crazy and zero makeup and make good money again. LOL

43 comments

FYI this hasn't happened to me like once or twice but repeatedly happens over and over???????????? and while i'm not pro at hair nor makeup I don't think I am that bad at it that it makes me look worse.. LOL
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
How pretty your face is is kinda important. I don't really want a dance from a girl that is ugly. But body is more important. If you look fantastic from the neck down, guys can ignore what the neck up looks like. I might notice the hair from across the room. But I"m gonna get excited when I get to see the rest of you.
Warrior15
3 years ago
^ My preferences are a little different than Warrior's. I need the whole package, including a pretty face. No matter how good a girl looks from the neck down, I can't get past a butterface. Blah, maybe you aren't doing a very good job and it looks too artificial? Maybe you just look prettier without the makeup? Also, some guys prefer the girl-next-door look, especially if she's a pretty one. I know that I do. Too many variables for any of us to really know for sure. But as always in any sales job, people will vote with their wallets. If the market is telling you something, it's always good to listen. Maybe go lighter on the makeup and try to cultivate a more natural look?
rickdugan
3 years ago
Not so much if it means 90 mins in the dressing room! A little makeup of course. Hair, I like the just fucked look. Very much enjoy running my fingers through a girls hair. Big turn off when you see the "wedding hair" that you're not allowed to touch.
elmer
3 years ago
I want to sound cultured and sound like it matters - but I don’t care. If she’s down for sex in a dimly lit stall the size of a broom closet - I’m a happy man! In a dimly lit broom closet - make up is overrated!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
I might notice but it’s never the deciding factor. If I would’ve gotten a dance when you had good hair and makeup I’m still getting a dance if you don’t. If I wouldn’t get a dance with no makeup and bad hair I’m likely not getting a dance because you have perfect hair and makeup. It’s something else that’s driving your good and bad nights.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
i just saw your pic. you appear to have the type of face that simply just doesn't need any of that war paint. just go with it. why fight something that's already working for you? you don't know how fortunate you are. just think about how much time you can save not having to apply that shit on. and also think of the hundreds if not thousand of dollars you could be saving.
rattdog
3 years ago
There is a small minority of women who look great with no makeup. Most women can improve their appeal by several notches through a skilled use of hair, makeup. Unfortunately, the percent of women who use a skilled and subtle approach to improving their looks is small compared to women who just lather on the makeup to the point it’s comical.
mark94
3 years ago
I really only care about makeup and hair when they're overdone. I'm in the "less is more" camp, and the ladies in whom I'm primarily attracted are typically those who do need a lot in the first place.
georgmicrodong
3 years ago
My guess is that makeup does make a difference, but other random crap overrides it. Like how busy it is or something. It’s just more noticeable during certain times. Also think makeup matters more in more high-end environments. Depending on how much authority the house mom has, may not even be allowed out on the floor without looking “polished”. In a divier place, being too polished may make you look snooty. Fellow dancers may be less friendly, and customers may believe you’re not fun.
nicespice
3 years ago
Possibly off-topic, but getting eyeliner tattooed on (no, not with regular tattoo ink) was probably the best $500 I’ve spent. Fuck eyeliner
nicespice
3 years ago
Idk even in "better" clubs which is a bit of a joke imo I still feel like so long as mgmt etc lets me out on the floor without makeup that I just have an easier time getting moneys????
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
Less-is-more is my preference. Too much hair care and/ or make-up (even when done well) also creates an initial impression of "look but don't touch!".
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
If I find a woman attractive, I'm going to find her attractive with or without makeup. My two favorite dancers right now (the ATF and the almost ATF) both look better to me when they aren't done up, but I don't dislike their makeup and they do a nice job with it. One exception. If her complexion is really, really bad then it makes a difference to me.
wallanon
3 years ago
If I notice the makeup on a naked or semi- naked girl it’s too much for sure.
twentyfive
3 years ago
I think well-done hair and makeup is important. I'm not concerned about it going away. Women like to make themselves look good.
jackslash
3 years ago
I prefer that you have hair on your head. Beyond that, a gal’s pretty face and hot body will be my focus.
Huntsman
3 years ago
I prefer all natural but sometimes I preferr my sugar baby to dress up fancy like dis... [view link] ☄🔥☄!!!
MackTruck
3 years ago
Wild hair can make it seem like a girl who'd be up for anything.
ancientlurker
3 years ago
IMHO, tons of perfectly applied makeup is a red flag. Maybe i'm wrong, but it screams high maintenance, Plus, a successful trip to the club generally includes me, and the girls getting way intimate. All that warpaint can make a mess. I love a ponytail, and a natural look. We all have different tastes, and different clubs have different cliental. You do you.
BumHip
3 years ago
I never ever wear super heavy makeup so I don't think that is what it is. idk makeup just fucks up my money at the club way too often.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
I have noticed a lot of the really nice/respectful, non grabby, mr money bags types love no makeup and rolled out of bed type hair.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
A naturally pretty face beats a made up face any day. I also like hair that has the just got fucked look.
doctorevil
3 years ago
@blahblahblah23 I will play along and answer your question: How much do you all care about makeup and hair? I don’t care about makeup, I like a girl that I find attractive without makeup or little makeup if any. Regarding hair as long as it is clean and natural color with no extensions it is fine with me. You wrote and I quote: “I have noticed a lot of the really nice/respectful, non grabby, mr money bags types love no makeup and rolled out of bed type hair.” I don’t think the type of customers you describe are the type of customers that are in tuscl. A lot of tuscl members are interested in how to get the most (full service, ITC & OTC etc) while spending the least. Other tuscl members prefer a good deal and try to get those services at a reasonable price for the area and their personal budget. A few tuscl members have fallen/are/will be “in love” and invest a lot of time and money in the object of their affection. If you are having success attacking the type of customers you want to attract with little to no make up and rolled out of bed type hair you should continue using what works for you.
CJKent_band
3 years ago
One of my favorites recently dyed her hair red on the left and black on the right. I don't like it.
shadowcat
3 years ago
Incidentally, the 12 inch heels also play a role in changing how the dancers look. It’s always an eye opener when a dancer takes off her shoes for a more intimate dance and suddenly goes from 5’10” to 5’0”.
mark94
3 years ago
Like the song says I like my women just a little on the trashy side. As long as she doesn’t get it on me too bad, I don’t care.
prevert
3 years ago
This thread reminds me of an old mysogynistic joke I heard on the radio. Why do women wear makeup and perfume?......Because they're ugly and they stink!
mike710
3 years ago
As it’s often the case on TUSCL, different strokes for different PLs. I tend to like/notice girls that are dolled-up, but it’s by no means a requirement – all things being equal, a dolled-up girl will usually make me notice – as it’s probably the case for most custies, most custies will go for the type of dancer they prefer – if a dancer is not his type, then unlikely hair-and-makeup will make him wanna spend his $$$ on her – as for me, nice hair and makeup likely won’t make me spend my $$$ on someone not my type but there’s a chance I might if she’s dolled-up and not my type vs not dolled-up and not my type – so for me personally nice hair; makeup; and outfit; only help even if it’s not a sure sale – and of course the key is *nice* makeup, not just makeup – some girls’ makeup make them look like cheap street-walkers but on avg I like and appreciate a dolled-up dancer - and if she's my type then makeup/no-makeup is not really a determining-factor although I prefer dolled-up all things being equal.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I like femininity and equate a girl dolled-up w/ femininity
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
I've seen make up look good a lot of girls. Too many girls are way overkill with it though. Hairstyles, I do like some particular hair styles like bangs.
Muddy
3 years ago
I watch girls as they come into work and they often look better in their street clothes with no makeup and nothing done to their hair than they do later when they come out of the dressing room. I saw one pretty girl walk into a club last week and when she came out later from the dressing room her face was eerily pale like a corpse, she was wearing black lipstick, had a nose ring and dreadlocks. She looked like some sort of Rastafarian goth girl. It wasn't an improvement.
docsavage
3 years ago
Incidentally, the 12 inch heels also play a role in changing how the dancers look. It’s always an eye opener when a dancer takes off her shoes for a more intimate dance and suddenly goes from 5’10” to 5’0”. ^ I think the standard stripper heel height is 6, 7, or 8 inches. I don't really see lower than 6 or higher than 8 afaik. But I am being a smartass- I get what you mean. I think it is more dramatic with the 5'0 girls than average or taller girls.
blahblahblah23
3 years ago
The efffect you are noticing can easily be caused by a very subtle difference in your attitude when you’ve spent all that time in the dressing room y
3 years ago
You might be ever so slightly less interested in messing it up?
3 years ago
sexy natural beauty is a big plus.
Jascoi
3 years ago
I agree on the dramatic difference in perceived dancer height. It can be an amazing difference when I see a dancer out of her heels. I’m still amazed at how anyone can walk or dance in such high platforms.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
For me, less is more with makeup. Many, many, strippers overdo it. I suspect I've mentally written off more girls because they're overly made up looking than I have for girls who look natural but have some skin flaws or whatever. Like Rick said, I can't get past a complete butterface but makeup won't help that anyway. The ideal is some light & basic makeup and something with the hair. But, you don't need to get carried away with smokey eye or color coordinated shit above your eyes or spend hours on your hair. If I'm coming back to see you again or you're coming over for OTC it almost doesn't matter at all. Really though, I've never thought to myself "the girl on stage has a better body but that girl by the bar really looks like she took pride in her makeup & hair, so I'm gonna get a dance with her"
Dolfan
3 years ago
As long as it hides the yucky vaginas I love makeup on female dancers 😉
BBBC
3 years ago
Is your makeup overdone. I have many dancers arrive at the club in their normal non stripper makeup and look nice, then when they come out of the dressing room, applying far too much war paint, they don't look nearly as good.
rl27
3 years ago
Another observation is that naturally good looking women in their 20s are still great looking in their 40s or even 50s. Think Elle McPherson or Christie Brinkley. On the other hand, the women who rely on massive artificial aids to look good in their 20s tend to have a short shelf life.
mark94
3 years ago
I like it. I love when they do their makeup and hair the way I like it. Its the effort
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
As long as I can pull your hair from behind, who cares what the face looks like? In all seriousness..... count me in the less is better club
aham5
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion