eye contact

Wednesday, May 5, 2021 3:32 AM
I bought a couple lap dances from a dancer and she told me she had just been explaining to a new girl the secret to attracting customers. I asked her what is the secret to attracting customers? Her response was "eye contact". Do you think you are more likely to spend money on a dancer who makes eye contact with you in the club? What about the customer? Is a dancer more likely to come over to your table if you make eye contact with her? That never worked with my cat. If I looked at my cat he stayed away from me but if I didn't look at him and ignored him he would be jumping up on my lap and walking around on it. Are dancers more likely to come over if you look at them or are they more like cats and not paying attention to them is better?

13 comments

Eye contact works with women in general. It never fails for me
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I've seen it work more in dancers favor. If it's a smaller club and while she's on stage eye contact is made I'll go tip, especially if she's not getting any attention. If she makes eye contact w/ me off stage she can read it and approach and not worry as much about getting rejected. Now if a guy is trying to make eye contact, some girls wont just to avoid coming over.
Juslovin
3 years ago
2ICEE when you tie up women and hold them hostage they usually won't take eye contact off of you.
Ricky_Schroder
3 years ago
Of course many dancers wear glasses in real life, can't see 4 feet away and all you are to them is a fuzzy blob.
skibum609
3 years ago
I like them to make eye contact while they are blowing me.
doctorevil
3 years ago
I love eye contact from a dancer while she’s on stage. She’s got to be hot to begin with, but if I find her hot and she makes a lot of eye contact with me on stage it really turns me on.
Studme53
3 years ago
I knew a dancer who was legally blind and worked in a small club with mostly regulars. She told me she could tell who the guy was by the way he walked.
magicrat
3 years ago
It works once in a while because it’s just human nature, but realistically most of the time the girls have already scanned the room and decided what they’re going to do. I get approached just the same when I’m looking at my phone or looking at another girl on stage.
8TM
3 years ago
Just like most everything else regarding flighty strippers, there is no formula, YMMV
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Eye contact isn't exactly the sort of "contact" I'm looking to get at a strip club, but if it leads to the other kind of contact, I'm all for it.
misterorange
3 years ago
Yeah I like eye contact especially during dances and sex. It can be really hot. A lot girls don't do that though so I've noticed.
Muddy
3 years ago
You're doing it wrong. Just approach the gir you want. It's that easy. If she's with a customer or you're shy have a bouncer go get her for you for a couple of songs
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I'm easy. The simple contact of buns on lap, love it. Her back to my chest contact as she leans back, yumm. The contact of my hands on her hips, then sliding across her belly and rising to her underboob, and more, that's a favorite. The contact of her hands on my shoulders as she leans her boobs into my face contact, now we're having fun. And the contact of her nipples pressing into mine, don't get me started, I can think about/remember that all day. And there's nothing so exciting as eye contact while ramping up a game of gentle mutual nipple play. Oh, yeah. And it all starts with stage eye contact (and tipping and smiles). So, eye contact in strip clubs. Yeah, I'm a fan.
gSteph
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion