COVID SHOT MAGNET TEST

Friday, May 14, 2021 2:51 AM
not to try to alarm anybody here that got jabbed and all but i thought the below might be of some scientific interest: [view link]

15 comments

that's great! now I don't have to use a strap when I play my guitar
Randy_Watson
3 years ago
Bill Gates has now implanted microchips in you through Covid vaccines. You are under his control. Chant your mantra: "Windows 95. Windows 95."
jackslash
3 years ago
That is fake.
NinaBambina
3 years ago
care to explain as to how you arrived to that conclusion?
rattdog
3 years ago
^ This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines. Does that answer your question?
twentyfive
3 years ago
well sir... there's two ways to mentally approach that removal. 1) youtube chose to remove that clip as it is deemed as misinformation, misleading, and all of that community guideline horseshit. i choose the 2nd approach: ahh perhaps the clip contains some truths to it? it's a talent that one gains when jabbed. maybe auditions for world's best talent? i can't keep a magnet on any part of my body - those fuckers keep sliding off.
rattdog
3 years ago
why remove? i thought that clip provided some entertainment value.
rattdog
3 years ago
“The ‘microchip’ is of course a myth being spread on social media ... ‘Micro’ refers to the size of the chip = microns in size, whereas the mRNA and adenovirus vaccines are nanoparticles, meaning nanometers in size. The vaccines are therefore 1000x smaller than a microchip and a microchip couldn’t fit in the vaccine.”
NinaBambina
3 years ago
@rattdog Nina just posted the scientific information but of course there’s going to be some slow people that will continue to insist that science is wrong and the moon really is made of green cheese
twentyfive
3 years ago
yes a microchip won't fit in a vaccine. but nanoparticles easily can. check up on those nanoparticles - the scientific technology being implemented these days is just fucking genius, real brilliant. and if you think i'm being facetious trust me i'm not.
rattdog
3 years ago
and just to let you both know the information i've been reading and listening to lately isn't from some infowars/alex jones or some maniacal Q shit but from actual medical doctors that have been working their craft for many years.
rattdog
3 years ago
and ya know i could spew about what i've been reading over here but ehh why?
rattdog
3 years ago
The moon is made of green cheese you say? Where is the You Tube video to prove it?
Uprightcitizen
3 years ago
ok try this one: [view link]
rattdog
3 years ago
I saw it on the internet, it must be true.
gSteph
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion