Going to be posting more about dive miami clubs want peoples opinion.

Friday, July 9, 2021 5:20 PM
After my last review, I kind of stumbled upon a few people that might share the same tastes. I’ve never really dedicated any time to posting good reviews here - mostly did it to get the free week or two of reading. But now I’m trying to gauge if there’s some interest in the grimy Latin clubs down here with high mileage. Let me know if you’re interesting in LD mileage, VIP rooms, girls willing to give out numbers.

5 comments

Don’t forget to write about the shitter sitch for MikeyM as alcohol is his laxative.
pistola
3 years ago
We are always interested in any clubs with high mileage. Bring on the info. You don't' need to give out any girl's info. But info on the club is appreciated .
Warrior15
3 years ago
No definitely not giving numbers. But will let you know if the club has girls that are likely to give away numbers. Also I’m friends with some of these girls on social media so I’m posting photos (without faces) of some of the girls and where I met them
Hittinalltheclubs
3 years ago
Hi Hittin. I just recently joined the TUSCL community, and like many others, I really enjoyed reading your post and felt as if I've found a kindred spirit. I just wrote my first review on the site (for Bella's) ... mainly to get the free month of membership, but it also felt great to have a forum to share my otherwise solitary experience. Bottom line is that I'm definitely interested in finding safe, small and seedy Latin clubs with high mileage around Miami or Pompano. Reading the reviews on TUSCL so far, the only places other than Bellas that seem appealing given my particular interests are Diamond Dolls and maybe Pink Pony. (Papi Chulo lists great places that are seedy with high mileage, but his are all AA-oriented.) Any thoughts or experiences from anyone with that type of orientation would be appreciated.
seekingheat
3 years ago
We have alot in common. I'm heading to Miami with some buddy's in about a month and we are they type that like the dive bar high mileage spots. Please keep us updated. Thanks dude
Strokermax
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion