strippers and personal hygiene

Friday, December 31, 2021 3:16 PM
How often do you run into strippers with serious personal hygiene problems and how much of that is a deal breaker for you as far as buying lap dances from them? Also, when they are like this is it because they are oblivious to the problem or just don't care? I once had a new and quite pretty stripper start talking to me in a club. She told me she was there to make money, not friends. She unfortunately had this problem and couldn't survive in the competitive strip club environment in spite of her looks. I dated a drug company research scientist when I was younger. She was super smart but had the worst personal hygiene I ever saw. We went to a concert once and several people around us actually got up and left. She complained to me that when she went to bars guys would be friendly to other women but would stay away from her. She was like a female version of Pepe Le Pew. The fact that she seemed unaware of her problem made me think I could have a problem too I was unaware of and I became more scrupulous about showering, using mouthwash and wearing clean clothes.

27 comments

===> "How often do you run into strippers with serious personal hygiene problems and how much of that is a deal breaker for you as far as buying lap dances from them?" Not often tbh. IME most girls who rely upon close contact to earn their livings are conscientious on the hygiene front. I'm sure we all have a couple of outlier stories, but they are outliers for a reason. The bigger problem I've been running into lately is an increased use of perfume. The dancers in many of the clubs around here are trending very young and some have not yet come to understand that a lot of their most (potentially) lucrative customers have SOs and cannot go home smelling like Victoria's Secret skunk juice. Pre-COVID there were always enough vets to quickly school a new girl, but most of those seasoned gals are gone, leaving the baby strippers to figure it out for themselves. Every time I club now there is inevitably a few girls I can smell coming from 30 feet away and one skunked me the other night just by putting her hand on my shoulder.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Stanky cooch is a reason to vamoose.
pistola
2 years ago
Just say no to moldy vagina.
pistola
2 years ago
Not often, to be honest. But that can depend on the club. I've been in clubs where the outliers are dancers with good hygiene. My solution is to not go to those clubs.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Can’t say that it’s ever been a problem in any of the clubs I go to, smokiness is more of a problem than girls with BO
twentyfive
2 years ago
I go early to get the freshest meat.
shadowcat
2 years ago
I've never run into that til recently. And it surprises me that it's been really young girls at an all nude club. You'd think they'd put as much care into hygiene as their hair or makeup. It's an automatic deal breaker. I'm not I'm the club to put up with someone's poor hygiene. It's too easy to freshen up in the n locker room
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I could kill myself for saying this, but I agree 100% with everything Icey posted. A recent phenomenon that is disgusting.
skibum609
2 years ago
Not so much BO, but some of these girls smoke way to many cigarettes and need to chew more gum, use some mints, or brush there teeth a few times per shift. Was interested in a dancer she sat down abd started talking and her breath smelled like an ash tray. No thanks.
ime
2 years ago
With strippers, the only problem I can remember is bad breath from time to time. But, I think there is conclusive scientific evidence that sexual arousal suppresses your disgust reaction. Since we obviously pick dancers who turn us on, we may simply not notice any hygiene flaws.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Serious hygiene issues? Pretty rare for me, even in the lower end clubs. If its serious, it'll 100% walk away from a stripper regardless of how hot she is. I've had a few with just awful breath, or vaginal odors that either were brewing for days or are indicative of a health issue. In those cases, it's bye. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape because a girl has a slight odor after she's been on stage or exerting herself in other ways. I don't have a SO to worry about, but I would agree with Rick that perfume is again becoming excessive in strip clubs. A little perfume in regular situations is nice, but a room filled with 20+ strippers drenched in it and it just gets to be too much for me. It seems like it goes in phases, I'm not sure if its seasonal with girls being gifted perfumes around the holidays or as Rick suggests related to newer strippers not realizing its problematic for some guys. But, its worse than the smoke lately.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Recently had an encounter with a dancer with serious BO. Dealbreaker for me. She was a super tight little spinner, but I couldn’t even get it up due to her overwhelming stank.
Studme53
2 years ago
There's no excuse for poor hygiene a dancer can shower use body wipes perfume deodorant whatever. If she doesn't have it locjer rooms are equipped with everything. To me if her hygiene is por then I thing she's not careful with sex or infections
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
As others, it's happened in the past but not a common-thing - I'm not that finicky so depending on how bad it is I may not necessarily stop the dance if I'm into-her o/w – but I wouldn’t stick my dick in a stinky-pussy. I've ran across it more at black-clubs - IDK if it's just b/c I SC in the black-clubs more although I've done plenty of mixed-club SCing - I used to hit dive-black-clubs that were often fairly-hood and I "assumed" that perhaps these girls didn't have the mean$ to always buy the feminine-products they needed, or perhaps they had too-much going-on in their lives where at times they didn't/couldn't tend to things that needed tending-too like keeping up their hygiene – but either way it’s not a common-thing and it’s been a while since I’ve come across such a situation. As others mentioned – cigarette breath is as big or bigger turn-off to me although again it’s not that common – also coffee-breath can be an issue sometimes but not that common (I guess some girls drink coffee to stay awake during the nightshift).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I've only run into dancers with bad breath or BO on a couple of occasions over the years. Automatic no go. More frequently, but still rare, I have run into dancers with a distinctly unpleasant smelling vagina a few times. Also an automatic no go.
doctorevil
2 years ago
I think it's also a question of what does and doesn't bother a particular PL. Breath or body smoke odor doesn't bother me, perhaps because smoking was so much more prevalent when I was young. Being a heavy coffee drinker, coffee breath doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me to get lap dances from a dancer who is really sweaty from just having gotten off stage. I can't ever remember a dancer having stinky armpits. But I think my sense of smell is weaker than average. Sometimes, the smell of spicy food on a dancer's breath can be off putting. What smells particularly bad to me is the breath of dancers who eat authentic East Asian food.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Not too too often. My tolerance for it would be proportionate to how hot they are.
Muddy
2 years ago
Not often but what I am tired of is girls using these fake tans! It’s rubbing off on my clothes!
WavvyCain
2 years ago
I haven’t encountered a dancer with bad body odor in many years. I am either a more of a low end monger, and the main issue I encounter is the smoky smell. I’m not sure if this is related to Rick’s point regarding excessive perfume. It’s possible dancers think they can camouflage the smoke smell with significant amounts of perfume? I have not encountered the stinky snatch smell in a long time, and that’s a very good thing! I remember a few times, getting a dancer to a back room and thinking it’s going to be great, and then the smell when her legs open is rough on the nostrils. I’ve never had to stop because of the stink, I simply breathe through my mouth, and stick it in. Many years ago, I had a Russian dancer who I think recently puked - as she looked a bit off. She kept asking to hold my hand, which was odd. It got weirder when she stopped in the middle of the dances to take a piss. I would have been happy to watch her squat in the corner, but I didn’t want her to think I was some sort of freak.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
More often than BO I’ve had to pass on a dancer because she smells so strongly of garlic or curry. Many things I can overlook but not that.
2 years ago
All the time. Usually breath be smelling. But the worst is when a stripper does a bunch of dances with a guy and comes out and tries to push up on me. I'm like girl you better go upstairs and clean yourself before you think I'm going to get dances with you. Last night I saw a girl give a guys a bunch of dances and leave the lap dance area and immediately start eating her dinner without washing her hands.
TippingDollars
2 years ago
Unlike 623 I'm not a vampire so no garlic issues.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Hard to be a dancer without relaxing your hygiene standards a bit. Seems like less than half of PLs was their hands in the bathroom.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
if she has a bush, her pussy stinks.
bang69
2 years ago
Nah I've had clean bushy bitches. I think some girls just get too high and forget to freshen up
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Well just ask Lisa Stanky at the club - sweat, beer, semen, whiskey, shit, cig smoke you will run into ones that smell…
Player11
2 years ago
Most of the times women are holding themselves to much higher standards than men do. SJG Frampton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCWaWFmLQg
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion