Model claims she had hotel romp with Antonio Brown before on-field meltdown

Thursday, January 6, 2022 11:54 PM
“When we had sex, he wanted to film it and make a tape on my phone. He wanted me to put it out there,” said Louise, whose previous claim to fame was licking an airplane toilet seat for a TikTok “coronavirus challenge” and expressing her wish to “cough on Dr. Phil” in 2020, of her alleged intimate time with Brown. Just when I thought the world couldn't get any weirder. [view link]

10 comments

I'd take her to the VIP...
Ulrik79
2 years ago
This skank is telling lies again. This isn’t the first time she’s done this on social media. When Kanye West and Kim announced they were getting divorced this chick was all over social media saying Kanye was gay. People should ignore her, but yeah she’s pretty hot.
shailynn
2 years ago
Funny, I don't find her that hot and while I doubt her story is 100% accurate I wouldn't doubt some basis in truth.
Dolfan
2 years ago
You know this is the skank that tried to start a viral tiktok challenge by licking an airplane toilet seat, right?
gammanu95
2 years ago
Trash
Studme53
2 years ago
The shit that Antonio pulled on the field was crazy. As usual, there’s more crazy found behind the scenes. This girl is an attention seeking nut case. That said, her story may still be true. I enjoy her photos, and I would enjoy a few dances from her.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
She’s a “model”. So, that’s what they are calling it these days.
mark94
2 years ago
So, it gets weirder. The same “model” who licked an airplane toilet seat - and wanted to cough on Dr Phil - is now claiming Antonio Brown gave her Covid! I’m not insulting her sexuality - but she’s a definite attention whore.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Gotta pump up that OnlyFans income
8TM
2 years ago
I can only assume Antonio knew before he pulled that stunt that that was his last-game for his career and figured he'd go out w/ a bang - one has to wonder what kinda trouble he will not get into going-forward when he no-longer has the structure of football
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion