Former Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield faces more potential serious trouble

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 12:52 PM
"He is 33, married with 5 children, and on Friday through his attorney in a statement admitted to having multiple affairs he called consensual. He denied allegations of criminal sexual conduct. His sister-in-law tells police she was sexually assaulted over ten years starting when she was 15 or 16 inside the Northern Michigan Christian Academy in Cheboygan County. She was a student. Lee Chatfield was a teacher and soccer coach. Chatfield’s father is the Pastor. " [view link]

4 comments

He was also outspoken in his opposition to LBGTQ rights. Why is it that so many self-righteous religious zealots turn out to be perverts and/or child molesters?
Electronman
2 years ago
Sounds like he belongs on tuscl
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
It’s very fucked up and wrong - what this guy is alleged to have done. Those harsh religious types can be some of the most horrific sex criminals/predators. I don’t know why they do such awful things, but there are sadly too many of them doing horrible things. The Duggars are a giant family, and one of the sons was convicted of awful predatory behavior. I don’t understand why they decided to have close to 20 kids, and their faith life is at the center of their existence.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
OT - I love how easy founder made it to ignore trolls. Two clicks and they are gone like Keyser Soze. 👍🏼
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion