Prince Andrew has reached a 'settlement in principle' with Virginia Roberts

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 4:21 PM
The prince is a pedophile. [view link]

7 comments

I'm darkly curious what kind of numbers we are talking about here
JamesSD
2 years ago
Prince Andrew appears to be guilty. If the sordid details were presented in court, it would be even worse for the royal family. It sounds like a decent sum of about $10 million. I wonder if this Epstein stuff is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of Prince Andrew and his desire for underage girls? I hope not, but it seems like the royals have many closets full of skeletons.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
The British have soured on Prince Andrew. He no longer has any royal duties. They just want him to go away.
jackslash
2 years ago
"The prince is a pedophile." NO, idiot, he is not. Learn what words mean before you use them. A pedophile is somebody who is attracted to PREPUBESCENT girls. Once a girl develops breasts, a pedophile is no longer interested in her. Virginia Giuffre was 17(!!!) when the alleged events took place. The vast majority of states would consider her to be of legal age for the purposes of having sex. [view link]
Flyer78
2 years ago
This offspring ain't getting the royal jelly
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
I read somewhere the settlement is around $14 million. I don’t know about you but I’d consider letting Prince Andrew fuck Subraman if I’d get $14 million out of it.
shailynn
2 years ago
Shailynn - I’d let Prince Andrew fuck Subraman if I got $13.9 million…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion