FUCK MARRY KILL- GOSSIP GIRL EDITION

Wednesday, February 23, 2022 2:23 PM
yes folks - time for another one of these as i haven't posted one for quite a while. in this edition featured today will be 3 starlets from the show gossip girl. the 3 choices below are: blake lively [view link] leighton meester [view link] kristen bell [view link]

5 comments

Can I just leave it at FUCK all three ?
Warrior15
2 years ago
They're not attractive....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If I fuck Blake Lively - she will never want to go back to Ryan Reynolds - and I don’t want to be known as the guy who broke up an A list marriage. So I will need to kill Blake Lively. I’d fuck Leighton Meester - and then I’d likely have to kill her too. I wouldn’t want to break up Kristen Bell and Dak Shepherd - so I couldn’t fuck or marry her - sadly I’d have to kill her too. I might not be playing this game properly?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Fuck Kristen bell Kill Leighton - I didn’t even know who that was until today and some of the photos are unflattering Marry Blake. She’s a babe, doesn’t appear to be a pain in the ass, where Kristen Bell is so damn cute it’s insane (and cute can be hot) but I’d imagine she’d be annoying as shit to live with 24/7
shailynn
2 years ago
I don't know who Leighton Meester is, and she is not overly attractive, so I would kill her. I had assumed that I would then marry the remaining starlet with the highest net worth. I also assumed that would be Blake Lively. No, at $40M USD, Kristen Bell is worth $10M MORE than Blake Lively. I did not expect that. Then, I realized that at 5' 10", lithe, and sexy, I would marry Blake Lively (assuming she would not die from the waist down after marriage). Kristen Bell would get the one-night-stand.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion