Have any of u guys ever watched 90day?

Friday, March 4, 2022 6:56 PM
Some of these recent discussions reminded me of the shit I've seen on this 90day fiance show and spinoffs. A friend got me hooked on that dumbass show. A common theme is Americans keep going to other countries to get someone way over their league and hope it is a desperate submissive. I see both american men and women doing this. Obviously I am not saying that every couple on this show is like that or that every international couple is like that. Overall though there is a trend... A lot of times what these americans are looking to take advantage of a hotter younger person from a shithole country. The reality is usually the hotter younger person from 3rd world country or say ukraine isn't really a total sub or that level of desperate.

23 comments

I love that show. The Americans going over seas is a new thing. The other seasons had the foreigners coming here. My favorite couples 😂😂😂 [view link] [view link] I also like love after lockup [view link]
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
When your sugar momma is broke [view link] Tuscl tricks be like.... [view link]
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Yeah I don’t too much tv anymore but I’ll watch clips of that show on you tube Look at this guy Russ that reeled in Paola [view link] Not to toot my own horn, I am definitely sexier than that dude. And who could forget Ed and Rose [view link] It’s interesting seeing the lopsided couples and how that dynamic works out.
Muddy
•
2 years ago
Oh god fuck big Ed. He deserves the bad shit that comes his way. Most of the people on that whole show are total basket cases. There's a few functional ones though.
blahblahblah23
•
2 years ago
I actually feel bad for Russ. He ruined his life/career for a dumb bimbo slut from Colombia. Paolo has a good body but has the typical ugly Colombian girl face. If any of u have encountered a lot of them u know what I mean about their faces are usually fucked up.
blahblahblah23
•
2 years ago
And after surgery they all kinda look alike lol I think Brazilian girls have ugly faces too.
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
Some guys have to go to their local strip club to get laid, but these dudes have to go to another country. I remember seeing an article that showed photos of Ed when he was young, he was an in shape good looking guy, what the hell happened?
shailynn
•
2 years ago
I don't watch too much TV these days and have never really been into "reality TV"; hard to know how much of it is real if any - I'm not into drama and prefer to watch something positive/inspiring or intellectually-stimulating. Back in the 90s I watched a couple of seasons of MTV's "The Real World" and a couple of seasons of "Road Rules" but that's about it.
Papi_Chulo
•
2 years ago
Shailynn - Big Ed has a rare disorder - described in the below article. If you read it on the internet - it’s true - right? [view link]
Cashman1234
•
2 years ago
The show is like looking at a car wreck - as you know it’s not right to keep staring - but you just can’t stop! I was thinking about the number of women from Ukraine on the show, when the troop buildup was happening. It’s obvious there are some beautiful women who were looking for a way out. Sadly, they haven’t had the best selection of American suitors. Just a few of the most cringe worthy characters - Colt (and his mother Debbie), Paul and Karine, Mike and Natalie, Caesar, Gino (and his hat) and Jasmine, Soujaboy and his aging American women. David and Lana? That guy is odd! I forget the Mormon kid’s name - who went to Turkey to meet his Russian fiancé - but he needs help.
Cashman1234
•
2 years ago
Being retired I have too much to do that I actually enjoy, to actually have time to watch crap like this. If this is all you do all day it's not surprising that you are a bunch of broke losers.
twentyfive
•
2 years ago
Haha yeah I can't believe I watch this shit myself. Fucking Memphis and Hamza crack me up. Jasmine is all types of crazy. I love Annie the Thai girl haha.
blahblahblah23
•
2 years ago
I feel sorry for Hamza. Some are creepy like Ximena and Mahogany
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
The first time I saw a post on that show, I thought it was 90 days finance, and thought it was a show about doing fast investments.
RamPaige
•
2 years ago
I hate ximena lol! Not caught up enough to know about mahogany
blahblahblah23
•
2 years ago
Ximena is ugly inside and out. He pays all her bills and she cheats and treats him like shit. Mahogany used different pics and rented an airbnb saying it's her place. Lied about her age. Then had the nerve to accuse him of catfishing her saying he looks older in person. Meanwhile her family questions his intentions while she was the one asking him for money
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
2 years ago
They need to flush the format. Have well-to-do American women pick foreign men with bad attitudes and let the poop fly.
CandymanOfProvidence
•
2 years ago
I never heard of it until you mentioned it. Now I'm hooked. I hope the link below works. It looks strange. [view link]
From978
•
2 years ago
I've only seen one episode, and it was one where a guy acted like he was a big shot to get some girl from overseas. However when he brought her back he couldn't afford all that she was wanting to buy. He then complained saying "do you love me just for my money?" 😂🤣🤡. The girl was beautiful. I heard later on the news that he started selling weed to keep up with her spending and ended up going to jail.
TFP
•
2 years ago
phaticey said.. My favorite couples [view link] [view link] That figures since those women mirror what you normally post here and those nerdy punk losers mirror you, bitchboi, lulz.
TheeOSU
•
2 years ago
I thought that was just a show about short engagements. This makes more sense, but I am no more interested. I really ignore almost all reality TV. I don't even like mock reality TV shows like Modern Family. Never saw a full episode, but the mom chick and that Colombian slut are hot.
gammanu95
•
2 years ago
They actually do have dumb american bitches picking up men in other countries. Most of them you see like ok she is old, not cute, and overweight so she gets to go way above her league cuz dudes want to immigrate too. So I kinda get why those women do that. I really don't understand chantel. She is gorgeous and can get a whole variety of dudes in the US. Why is she going and getting her a dumb DR dude who gives money to his family instead of her. Fuck that shit.
blahblahblah23
•
2 years ago
i started watching the show at the beginning of co19. after a while i gradually got bored of it. i did a google image search on paola. i'm probably the only guy on this site that actually liked the way she looked with the post-baby fat. and yeah i can see why her face in some pics appears a bit fucked up. then there other pics she looks pretty. go figure. there was this one couple that really stood out to me. the guy brought her back to the states. i think she was expecting the usual nice house, car, etc. instead she wound up living with the guy in a trailer. hahaha - stupid twat - she was better off staying where she was before falling for that assclown.
rattdog
•
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion