What kind of makeup irritates you?

Friday, March 18, 2022 3:06 AM
I am bored and been looking at stripper stuff. ok time for more shitposting. 1) I keep noticing a lot of these women use overly dark lipliner for whatever lipstick they are using. why? it looks hideous!!! Why the fuck is that lip liner at least 3 shades darker than the lipstick??? some1 pls stop these ladies 2) crazy fucking overly drawn on eyebrows. hard to explain, but I don't get the overly boxy over drawn on ick tranny brows. Although, it took me a while to figure out how to fill in eyebrows well too lmfaooo 3) the crazy countouring or highlighter or w/e these ladies do to their faces. I am sorry but if someone's face looks plastic from injections and/or makeup from 10-20 feet away ick. I wanna be running the other way stat and have to fight that strong revulsion. shit legit scares me. Also the weird crazy shading and highlighting to create facial structure where there is none whatsoever. I mostly notice women who have too much body fat to have the face they want doing this.

40 comments

Like most men, I am clueless about makeup. If I don’t notice makeup, you’ve done something right. If I notice makeup, it’s crossed into clown face territory.
mark94
2 years ago
Yeah my rant shit post here is about clown makeup, sorry if this was not clear. I personally like the subtle makeup look. If it is clearly noticeable or interesting colors then it has to be like more well done than a natural look where you can get away being more sloppy. If that made any sense. I understand u mans is challenged with this. No problem.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Just my opinion based off of my observations and my personal taste... It seems to me that not just dancers but many other women have bizzare ideas on enhancements to improve their looks. Their perceptions of themselves are off kilter. Overdone caked on make up is a turnoff. Shiny reflective faces are a turnoff. It goes beyond make up, certain facial cosmetic enhancements such as the swelled puffy lips look are also turnoffs.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Hah yeah. Dudes will see a chick with (well) draw on eyebrows, not crazy eyeliner, mascara, well done not crazy lipstick or lip gloss and think she isn't wearing any makeup lmao! by not crazy lips I mean not doing this retarded shit with brown lipliner and peachey nude or pink lipstick/lipgloss and also that overdrawn lips look is so ick..! i agree a lot of injections are just too much on a lot of these chicks. I think it can look nice if they don't overdo it tho and it fits what they already got. Like any enhancement, really.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
@heaving... you called it. That is the stupidest thing I ever saw.
misterorange
2 years ago
I prefer my favorite strippers just the way they are [view link]
Muddy
2 years ago
No I mean I don't know what to think. Some of these Latinas with the hair, the big technicolor nails, the hoop earings, she bringing everything out, (she still has to be hot) but what do you think I don't like that? I definitley want me some of that. I think general less is more but who knows. I think girls can definitely over do the lipstick and eye shadow.
Muddy
2 years ago
I’m glad the glitter phase of the 90s is well behind us.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
As long as her makeup doesn't leave glitter or any other residue on me or my clothes after a dance I am fine with it. Obviously if it looks like her makeup was done by a mortician or by her sister that failed out of her cosmetology course at the local vocational school it would be distracting but probably not a deal breaker if she is otherwise hot and has a good personality.
whodey
2 years ago
To be clear I don't have a problem with a "loud" look or colorful makeup/nails. I was complaining about crazy as in bad looking makeup. Non natural looking makeup can look good, but I think it requires a decent eye and hand for that- which a lot of ladies who go for the loud look do not have.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
The crazy contouring is ugly to me. But the worst is when they have ugly wigs or badly done eyelashes
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Too much of that cake, powder face stuff, just no
Muddy
2 years ago
Da kind dat looks like she put it on wit da spatula instead of flipper da eggs wit da spatula
MackTruck
2 years ago
I'm with Whodey. It doesn't matter if I notice it, as long as Mrs. 978 doesn't.
From978
2 years ago
I like cheap makeup troweled on so thick it leaves an impression of her face on my best shirt! Hah! Seriously, I like women that use as little makeup as possible.
ATACdawg
2 years ago
It’s worth noting that makeup that looks good in the dark club might look scary in the light of day.
mark94
2 years ago
I'm eyelash retarded and dont bother with falsies, what are badly done falsies like? Do u mean like overly huge falsies or like the corner is lifting or something? And yeah that is a good point that makeup that looks decent in a dark club may look crazy in daylight. It is possible to have it look good in both. Idk I've always been less is more with makeup, I don't think the obviously done up look is cute at all. I do also understand that some clubs tho want girls to look obviously done up and you will not get hired or keep your job otherwise. Sometimes if I get bored I'll do eyeshadow which for some reason I like, but i am pretty lazy about makeup.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
If I notice your make up you're doing it wrong, isn't the whole point of make-up to look as natural as possible while enhancing your natural beauty?
twentyfive
2 years ago
Club makeup is like instagram makeup. What looks good in a club or in photos doesn't always look great outside those contexts. It can look too caked on. Bad eyelashes I think are like the cheap obviously fake ones with the thick glue strip. That fall off lol
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
The actress who was dating Kanye West (Julia Fox) had horrible makeup when in public with him. The eyeshadow mainly.
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
One example [view link]
CandymanOfProvidence
2 years ago
The makeup that irritated me the most was eyeliner. Some brands made my eye itch. Some were horrible with smearing. It was easily the most time consuming thing to apply. So…I got it tattooed on my eyelids. That was a huge relief. Which reminds me, I should get that touched up soon 😀
nicespice
2 years ago
Agree with blahblah here, I prefer the subtle makeup look. An already pretty girl is less pretty to me with over the top makeup. Plus, with the assist club lights provide, the extra makeup seems unnecessary. These things don't per se "irritate" me, but I just don't get it: -Fake eyelashes (my CF does this, she's gorgeous without them) -Major caking of the cheek makeup -Not makeup, but clown / duck lips from injections, no thank you, hard pass for me
DeclineToState
2 years ago
Tranny contouring is the worst
DenimChicken
2 years ago
It’s the 7 inch heels that make biggest transformation.
mark94
2 years ago
Multicolored eyeshadow. Unnatural lopstick shades like blue snd yellow. obnoxiously long fake lashes. And... Body glitter!
gammanu95
2 years ago
Even worse than body glitter - Sharpie (TM) eyebrows. I remember a meme that was something like, "Help the Puerto Rican evacuees from Hurricane Maria. Lock up your permanent markers."
gammanu95
2 years ago
I found some glitter on my carpet yesterday. How did that get there?
jackslash
2 years ago
I agree with the idea that less is more. The less I think she’s wearing makeup - the better. There is an art to the look understated make up. Several years ago, I was in my office, having a very involved discussion with our CFO. I was unaware that our CEO’s wife had stopped by, and she was behind me. I turned around after finishing my discussion, and I was unprepared for the sight. The CEO’s wife had make up on that was clown like, and I got a case of the heebie jeebies when confronted with such a sight! I tried to maintain my composure and say hello - but it sounded more like whooo dee doo - and then I turned beet red. That face still haunts me!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Not to get all queer eye for the straight guy but I'm not sure I'm crazy about red. It's too strong a color and I'm unsure if it's blood sometimes. I think Trump rocking a red tie is too much, you'll never see me with a bright red tie. Overkill. I'd rather go future girl from planet Xenon rocking the blue lipstick.
Muddy
2 years ago
Girls in makeup do not irritate me. Sure it will make for a mess, and they know this, but that is how life is. The full stripper regalia is intoxicating. SJG X Portland [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
The kind that comes off on my cloths.
DickyDoo2
2 years ago
It used to look weird to me but now I like the long fake eyelashes. Something really feminine and sexy about it to me.
Studme53
2 years ago
I don't mind super long fake lashes. I guess I have noticed what someone above said about the falsies with the thick glue band. Yeah no. I like multicolored eyeshadow but it has to be done well and blended well. @nice I too am allergic to a lot of eye makeup. Some of that shit makes my eyes really itchy/swolen/puffy. Like basically almost all eyeliner/mascara that isnt hypoallergenic. I also think neutrogena is either "hypoallergenic " or marketed as more "gentle" but their shit also makes my eyelids all puffy,red, itchy swollen. I swear to God some of this makeup turns me into an asian what it does to my face. LOL I like red lips, but red is real tricky. Not every red looks good on every girl no matter how well applied the lip color is. Ya gotta know if you are a warm, neutral, or cool tone and also obviously how pale or dark matters too for picking a red lipstick. Also red, especially bright loud sports car red is super unforgiving if fucked up at all. I feel like it is hard to offend people with a more "natural" or subtle makeup look. It also affords someone to be a bit more sloppy or quick without fucking up a face. Girls who go for more bold looks really really gotta be clean with the war paint lol. Also perhaps reapply too if their face is naturally oily or eating or whatever
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Blah:—>“I feel like it is hard to offend people with a more "natural" or subtle makeup look. It also affords someone to be a bit more sloppy or quick without fucking up a face. Girls who go for more bold looks really really gotta be clean with the war paint lol. Also perhaps reapply too if their face is naturally oily or eating or whatever” Facts.
nicespice
2 years ago
For many people, their appearance is artistic expression, which is a human need. So, I'm not going to get too opinionated that da Vinci should have given Mona Lisa bigger tits, or about how a woman chooses to do her makeup. Or what tats or piercings she gets. To be honest, it isn't a big turn on or off to me, whatever somebody does. Except, as people have said, even if I do like it, I don't want to end up wearing it cause it rubbed off on me. A factor with this is that strippers generally work at least a couple graveyard shifts a week, and that commonly results in disruption of good sleep. For me, the two biggest things for sexiness are an hourglass or pear-shaped figure, and a youthful energetic look. Energetic is hard without good sleep. May need to hit under the eye circles with some concealer. Seems like, at least for some women, colorful eye shadow and/or lipstick can help if she's looking tired. Maybe it's homophobia, but I find it much more attractive when women's hair is at least 6 inches long. Which makes me feel guilty with black dancers, cause that means they either have to fuck with/pay for wigs, or do a fuckton more work than non-black women to manage longer natural hair.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I love painted up hotties. I love the full stripper regalia. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
As long as it does not look caked on and doesn't rub off on my shirt, it is fine with me. The glitter can be annoying also. One time a dancer with HUGE boobs that were the size of my head slapped my face silly with those monsters at her stage set. I had no idea I had glitter all over my face and I went into the restroom. It was a packed club with standing room only that day. I went in the restroom and some drunk guy started talking loud and pointing at me laughing. He said IO must be gay because I had glitter all over my face. Some other drunk guy that was in better shape set him right. He told him he was jealous because I was getting some loving... Lol. I told that dancer what happened, and she slapped my face again... I didn't mind though
crazyjoe
2 years ago
I dont understand why body glitter is still a thing??? I don't notice strippers messing with it that often? I do understand glitter nail polish or glitter eyeshadow though.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Da body glitter is soooo 2000's
MackTruck
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion