Stripper Backed for Not Helping 'Homeless' Parents Who Disowned Her

Friday, April 15, 2022 2:32 PM
Why would you want to help someone who disowned you? [view link]

8 comments

What goes around comes around.
gammanu95
2 years ago
If you cut a member of your family out of your life you shouldn't expect anything from them later.
whodey
2 years ago
I read the article as indicating she was supported, fed and clothed until she decided to go out on her own. She wasn't cut off; she was given a choice. She is a piece of shit. I didn't have the greatest Dad on earth, but when he needed me, I was there because he was a fairly good dad when I was young. If what goes around comes around, she will starve to death in the street. Just another young piece of shit.
skibum609
2 years ago
No matter what they're still her parents...
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Her parents disowned her because they did not approve of her choices. They could have disapproved of her choices while still loving her unconditionally as their child. I sympathize with their fear and pain, but they disowned her. They made the decision that they were no longer going to claim her as their daughter, until their desperation drove them to go begging back to her. The only thing I disagree with in her post is her decision to drop out of school. Her spelling and composition were atrocious. She needed more time in the classroom. She wrote about religious schools. I grew up near Wheaton College, although I never even considered applying. I heard they have morality clauses which prohibit intersex gatherings in dorm rooms. Many types of pop music are prohibited. Smoking, drinking, and drug use are all prohibited. My plan was to go to college and graduated in the top 25th percentile of my class, and have as much sex, booze, and drugs as system could handle. I did all that and graduated in the top tenth percentile. No regrets.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Have to side with gammanu95 on this one. Had they not fell upon hard times, they would of never contacted her.
clubdude
2 years ago
Typical Christian fucks. "We love you, as long as you conform to our rules." Had they simply "not supported" her college choice, she might have felt differently, but if "disowned" was the actual action they took, and not just hyperbole, then I completely understand the dancer's post. Even if her parents didn't <em>literally</em> disown her, the sentiment is there, and so are the consequences. Maybe they should have <em>acted</em> like the Christ they claim to worship.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
I was at a Sunnyvale Club when this girl was explaining that she had a horrible falling out conversation with her parents. And she said to them, "None of the customers ever make me feel as bad as you do." And she even declined to make her tips round, she was so distraught. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion